Teenage behavior management strategies for best handling
Being a parent, no matter of country or society family lives in, bring many challenges and blessings. It is undoubtable that some parents, challenges are much greater than others but there is no rating scale of difficulty with which to measure these, and different parents in even the worst conditions vary in low resilient, capable and proactive they can be in relation to caring for their children and enabling them to grow into independent and functional adults.
Also visit ……. Establish the habit of spending pattern
The job of being a parent is like no other and yet all of the following points are universal :-
- Every parent has to create their own style of parenting to suit their particular children and family situation.
- Everyone, including relatives, friends, society at large and the children themselves, themselves, especially adolescents, will have views on how well you are doing.
- It requires the investment of large amounts of emotional and physical energy and material resources.
- It involves huge responsibility.
- There is no salary or expense account.
- There is no job specification or contract.
- It continues throughout life.
Also visit ……. New born baby (infant) care
Also visit ……. Ways to make your child feel loved and valued
It is undoubtable that some parents challenges are much greater than others but there is no rating scale of difficulty with which to measure these, and different parts in even the worst conditions vary in how resilient, capable and proactive they can be in relation to caring for their children and functional adults.
Also visit ……. Rituals and it’s effect on child mentality
Influences and issues through social media
Now as per current scenario, we live in tenure that is so influenced by and reflective of the media that it is influenced by and reflective of the media, which is tough to select and elaborate the important aspects and do the subject justice. The key aspects of teenagers lives influenced by media include:
- Online socialization.
- Relationships and social behavior, including sexual behavior.
- Learning from teachers-directed curriculum-related material.
- Learning about the world, as social, political, physical, factual ideas.
- Lifestyle choices and choices about how to spend leisure time.
- Consumer behavior.
- Dysfunctional and anti-social human behavior as violence, conflict, war, suicide, self-harm.
- Mental health issues.
- Body image and physical health.
Also visit ……. If children are under peer pressure
While thinking about how to manage teenagers with excessive use of new media, an either/or approach, which involves imposing or banning strict curfews, can seem to be the easiest and clearest method.
Also visit ……. Common Illness/Sickness and Initial treatment
Psychological effects of social media on teens
As per current lively hood, with social media and technology we have to walk. But, we should not also be alienated from our culture. Social media is a good medium, so that we can spread our word to more and more people. While mentioning about the population age bar, nearly 25 percent of the population is young. The era of technology has changed the thinking and life of the youth here. When the teens are suppose to be more interested in reading literature, setting goals and achieving it, also work hard to improve the future, they are much interested and involved now using Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
Also visit ……. Prevent child from techno addiction
Social media and platforms are proving to be a double-edged sword. Either most of the youth are exploited or they get addicted to it. In both cases there are bounded with psychological problems. A clinical psychiatrist says that approx. 60 to 70 such patients come to the hospital every week, including the patients suffering from the disorder caused by Internet addiction. This is also increasing distance from society and family. According to a small level survey of India, an input is being received from schools and colleges. Which is estimated that three to four hours of youth remain busy on the social site. About 90 percent of the youth are using smart phones today.
Also visit ……. Using a well-discipline methods and techniques
The most important thing is also seen that the youth mainly post more about their guns, cars, bikes etc. This reflects anger and rage somewhere. One side effect is that the youth keep on compare too much with the other. Few teens likes to mostly post happy moments. For example, if someone posts a photo of going for a walk, then someone does a party somewhere. In such a situation, children feel that others are very happy and we are not. This idea is causing great harm. Also, people do not have time for family, which is also spoiling the relationship.
Also visit ……. Reaction to the sex related Queries
Also visit ……. Ways to make your child feel loved and valued
Nursing and feeding tricks
Having a baby is like entering a long tunnel. you can’t see the end and you wonder what you’ve gotten yourself into. You emerge five years later having had less sleep then you might have wished, but thinking it wasn’t that rough after all, difficult days become difficult to remember. As we learn few Nursing and feeding tricks than child of infant care become easy.
Don’t worry if you don’t feel overwhelming love for your infant immediately. It often takes time, perhaps months, for real parental love as well as attachment to develop. Relax and enjoy the developing bond between you and your baby. Despite the newness of caring for your first baby, It won’t take you so long to become an old hand at baby care. Baby don’t arrive with attach instructions, but they do express their need.
Also visit …… New born baby (infant) Care
Dressing sense for breastfeeding
- Keep a cardigan sweater, scarf or receiving blanket handy for a quick covering.
- If you are concerned about modesty, unbutton your blouse from the bottom, or wear a cotton t-shirt or pullover that’s easily lifted up. Your baby’s head will cover your bare midriff, and the t-shirt will cover your breast.
- Wear printed tops to make stains less visible if you leak .
- To prevent leaks from soaking through your bra cups, use soft handkerchiefs , three or four layers cut from an old undershirt, two-to-three-inch circles of terry clothes and stitched together, or a sanitary napkin or diaper cut to fit. Half a panty liner may be all you need. Nursing pads and other commercial products are also available.
- Wear a stretch bra that can be lifted up for nursing. Some women buy nursing bras before they go to the hospital, getting a size larger (and a cup size larger) than what they wore during pregnancy, but this doesn’t work for every woman consider buying a bra extender in sewing notions department for extra ”give” you may need.
Also visit …… Save child from pernicious situations
Breastfeeding tips for first time or beginner moms
- Keep you baby awake and sucking by gently rubbing her cheek.
- Stop an older baby who bites while nursing by pinching your baby’s earlobe just hard enough to be a distraction.
- Experiment with various breast pumps, If possible, to find the one that works best for you.
- If you are engorged and your baby isn’t ready to nurse, express some milk in a warm shower or bath, or place a warm compress on your breast before expressing milk.
- Some babies find it hard to settle down against slippery nylon or polyester. If you are wearing a shirt of either fabric, slip a diaper or receiving blanket between you and your baby.
- If you baby falls asleep while nursing, change the diaper to make baby wake-up, during you are ready to change breast.
- When you want to stop nursing, put your finger in the corner of your baby’s mouth to break the suction and ease the infant off your breast.
- Keep track of which breast you started on last time by transferring a safety pin from one bra strap to other. Or move a light weight expandable bracelet or fabric hair from one wrist to another. Few women use a ring that loose enough to transfer from hand to hand.
Breastfeeding tips for latching and comfort set-up for nursing
- when nursing your baby on chilly nights , wrap up in a big blanket or get into a snuggle sack together. Or have a sweater or robe available. Your milk will flow better if you’re warm and cozy.
- Use a big pillow with arms, or a C-shaped nursing pillow, for breastfeeding in bed. some nursing pillows have Velcro straps that fasten around the mother’s back.
- Protect linens and blankets while nursing in bed by covering them with a crib-size waterproof pad.
- Place a thermos with a warm drink, or a sports bottle filled with a cool drink, near the area warm drink, or a sports bottle filled with a cool drink, near the area where you’ll be feeding your baby, so you can have the drink you need. keep a few energy bars there, too.
- Select a cushioned rocker, armchair, or sofa for nursing while sitting up. Choose one with low arms to rest your arms to rest your arms on, and put a pillow under your nursing arm for added support. If you’re thinking about buying a rocker, remember that a wooden one will be easier to clean than an upholstered one, though perhaps not as comfortable.
Also visit ……. Ways to make your child feel loved and valued
New born baby formula feeding guidelines
A baby’s food needn’t be warm, but it goes against the grain for some parents to serve up a cold bottle. While bottle feeding, a fancy electric bottle warmer isn’t necessary. Every time prior to feeding baby through bottle, test the temperature of the milk by squirting a drop on your wrist. If it feels comfortably warm, then it’s okay for baby. While it isn’t critical for development, some parents hold their baby in arm, to help the infant develop good eye muscle coordination. Be extremely cautious when warming a bottle of formula in a microwave. Formula heats unevenly and can scald your baby’s mouth. Make sure to shake bottle until mixed very well and try testing on your wrist. If it is too warm, add more formula and vice-versa.
Avoid heating expressed breastmilk in a microwave, since it may reduce anti-infective properties. Cool an over-warmed bottle bottle by adding some cold milk or formula from refrigerator. Warm a bottle by standing it in a couple of inches of hot water in a bowl, pan, mug, or other container. Or run hot tap water over the bottle. Shake it occasionally to warm the contents evenly. Thaw a bottle of frozen breastmilk by letting it stand at room temperature until thawed, by running it under lukewarm water and gently turning (not shaking) the bottle, or by letting it sit in a pan of warm water. Never thaw it in a microwave, as this may reduce anti-infective properties. Freeze expressed breastmilk in small amounts (two to four ounces) in clean glass or hard plastic bottles. allow some room for expansion during freezing.
Also visit ……. Rituals and it’s effect on child mentality
Mark the storage date and use before six months. Thawed breastmilk should be consumed within forty-eight hours. Freeze expressed breastmilk in an ice cube tray .(Each cube is about one ounce.) Store the cubes in a plastic bag, and mark the storage date. Defrost the cubes in a liquid measuring cup and pour into a bottle. If you’re traveling and need to keep formula or breastmilk cold, put reusable, self-filled, plastic frozen ice balls in the bottles. they won’t dilute the formula or breastmilk. Or keep the bottles in a small cooler. If you want to take the chill out of a bottle when eating out, ask for a glass half-filled with hot water and place the bottle in the glass for a minute or more.
Also visit …….. Common Illness/Sickness and Initial treatment
How often to sterilize and store baby bottles
Use your vegetables steamer basket to help clean or sterilize nipples, rings, and bottles. Open the steamer and turn it over to keep all the pieces under its umbrella in a pot of boiling water. While sterilizing bottles is no longer considered necessary, some parents like to use this procedure the first time they use the bottles or when their children are sick. Don’t be afraid to wash bottles in the dishwasher, place then in a zip-up mesh bag like the ones used to wash pantyhose, or use a plastic basket designed for this purpose. Clean nipples and glass bottles by boiling them in water in a glass jar in the microwave. A teaspoonful of vinegar in the water will prevent hard water deposits in the jar. Use denture cleaner tablets to clean glass baby bottles. let the bottles soak for half an hour according to directions.
Swish with a bottle brush and rinse. Rinse out empty bottles as soon as possible, or you’ll find “cottage cheese” in them later. If you don’t have a bottle brush, put warm water and some dry rice in the bottle, and shake to scrub out milk rings. To get rid of a sour-milk smell, fill the bottles with warm water, add a teaspoon of baking soda, shake well, and let stand overnight. Remove juice stains by putting baking soda and warm water in the bottle and scrubbing with a bottle brush. If you don’t have a bottle brush, use a pastry brush or something similar. Clean bottles by putting a dab of toothpaste on your bottle brush and just enough water to scrub them clean. Wash dirty bottles before going to bed at night, and fill them with the proper amount of water so they’ll be ready for night time or next day mixing.
Also visit …… Key features of best and successful parenting
For an even flow :- Regulate the flow of formula by loosening the bottle collar if the flow is too slow, or tightening it if the flow is too fast. Enlarge nipple holes, if necessary, by inserting toothpicks and boiling the nipples for three minutes, or by sticking a very hot needle into the nipple for few times. If the hole is too big, toss the nipple and start using the extras you bought. To prevent powdered formula from lumping, put the powder in first, then add water. Cap the bottle and pinch the nipple shut, and shake vigorously. Or use a wire whisk and warm water to help dissolve formula more easily. Eliminate air from bottle with disposable liners by pressing up on the liner until the liquid reaches the tie of the nipple. This allow your baby to drink in an upright position. Have your older baby use bottle straws inserted into traditional nipples. Formula will flow evenly no matter what position the bottle is in.
Also visit …… Verify regarding the children’s bulling victim 2020
What means to Save child from pernicious situations
The circumstances of pernicious situations are very common as per current society. If seen, this notion is eternal. Ever since the process of social development in society has started, Than generally has always been learning and being influenced. Such situations are raised sometimes in schools from classmates, sometimes from neighbors, sometimes from relatives. Also, Sometimes positive and sometimes negative impact influences changed the children’s mind. It can also be termed as that a multi-faceted social concept of influence’ grows. In the present times, the speed-up lifestyle has become an inevitable direction. Guidance and Counseling is an undeniable part of present day life in bogus.
Also visit ……… Nursing and feeding tricks
Although baneful related counseling can be given in any age group, but in children and adolescent students, the graveness of this topic is very important in today’s time. Children, especially teenagers, get influenced by their friends or classmates quite quickly because they do not want to be separated from friends and do not want to make fun of themselves. So as elaborating about Save child from pernicious situations, The feeling of euthanasia prevails in adolescence. Sometimes, children start getting influenced by friends due to eagerness. Often adolescent children try to please their friends, classmates. Sometimes the peer or classmate influence is positive or sometimes negative. When the child’s classmate friends do well, he also eagerly follows them. Because his friends are doing so.
Also visit ………. Families on the go travel
How to respond appropriately to dangerous situations
Parents Tension is often seen in children as their siblings get more attention. After the birth of the second siblings, the attention of the parents increases on the newborn and the attention of the first child decreases. He is also given various instructions to go to the newborn child and is punished with a little carelessness. In this way, due to the increased attention and love to the other child, he gets inferiority complex. He feels sad. Apart from this, there is a competition with siblings. Due to the good performance of one in school, the other child is made to feel inferiority complex. Due to this, terrifying / pernicious situations get raised.
Also visit ………. Establish the habit of spending pattern
Another factors are – concern of studies, worries of exams. Today, children’s bags have become much heavier than before. Their subjects have also increased and the pressure of class test, unit test, tuition test etc. is different every month. Due to lack of good grip in any one subject, he constantly becomes weak in it. In such situations, they remain in tension even during exams. All parents want to see their child at first position. For this reason, during studies, due to over-study and not being able to get proper sleep, and such is surrounded.
Also visit ………. Reaction to the sex related Queries
Harassment is physical as well as mental torture, which can take anyone under stress. Then the children have a very soft mind and they are not able to cope with it. They cannot even control such situation. In such a situation, they start living silently. This type of situation can happen with children anywhere in school or at home. Sometimes parents start beating children. Torture affects others along with own self, and also on others at home, which can take them under stress
Mainly Parents are working and stay busy. Children are most close to their parents. Being with the parents brings them confidence. But nowadays when the parents are working, in such a situation, they are unable to spend time with their children and children find themselves alone and are surrounded by tension.
Also visit ………. Tackle siblings enmity and jealousy
Symptoms to trace acrimonious situations
- Loss of appetite
- Missing studies
- Stay aloof
- Cry without anything
- Become irritable
- Spend more time alone and keep thinking
- To behave unnecessary angrily with others
- More sudden complaints from school.
To insist If you see any of these symptoms, take them seriously. The thing to keep in mind here is that these symptoms can also be caused by some other disease. Therefore, the parents should be thoroughly examine.
Also visit ………. Promote hygiene practices and health education among children
Some tips for children
Children should also take care of some things in tension and take measures themselves to come out of it. Keeping these things in mind, children can also beat the tension: -It is very important to talk to someone in the event of tension. If you are also worried about something, then it should be shared with your parents or someone else.- Games bring children out of tension immediately. Children should go out and play physical activity games. If you like swimming, then definitely do it. Games like Chase, Ludo, Carrom etc. prove to be tension buster in indoor games.
Also visit ………. New born baby (infant) Care
In tension, you should stay away from TV and mobile. If you are fond of watching TV then watch programs with comedies. In such a situation, crime and serious programs should be avoided.- If there is tension about studies, then it can be dealt with by making a time table. If you have a fight with a friend, then you should talk to him yourself. All mistakes are forgiven in friendship.- One should sleep early at night and get full sleep.- Under stress, caffeine drinks like tea, coffee, cola etc. should be avoided.- If the tension continues to increase, then the help of a doctor should be sought.
Spending time with Families on the go travel
Now a days families are part of a highly mobile society. They go out to work, shop and play. Mainly travel on vacations and mainly move every year. Busy parents try to make each trip as enjoyable convenient, and safe as possible for their kids and themselves. Start out with a list of places to go and things to do, and plan the best route to make your trip as efficient as possible. Pile library books, shopping lists and other supplies in a special place near the door where you won’t forget them shopping with a small child or with several children is not an easy task.
Many parents try to shop alone for big grocery orders, and some say they’re able to save sitters fees because of careful comparison shopping they’re able to do without kids along. For older children, though, a trip to the store can be a learning experience in both nutrition and economy.
Also visit ……… Nursing and feeding tricks
About holiday with my family
Adults may be able to throw a few things into a bag and dash off, but not when kids are coming along. Traveling with babies six months or younger is fairly easy, since they take long naps and don’t move around much. With older children, you need to plan carefully. Take care of everyone’s priorities. It is known that when you do not earn, it is very difficult for you to put your priorities first. So try to convince others about your favorite places and convince them so that they do not ignore your thoughts.
Human nature has been roaming since the creation. Man has made many journeys from one place to another. His curious mind has been taking him from one place to another. After the wooden wheel was invented, it became slightly more dynamic. He was more comfortable moving from one place to another. He started to travel more distance than before. However, the earlier humans used to move from one place to another to earn a living. His main purpose was to fill his stomach. Tourism is considered to be very important for the development and happiness of human beings, satisfaction and knowledge of peace in Indian oriental texts.
Also visit ……… Save child from pernicious situations
Choose accommodation that offers a one- or two-bedroom suite instead of a standard hotel room with two beds. You will pay a little more for this facility, but a good night’s sleep is the main component of a successful family trip. Consider about – If everyone is kept in one room, you will be likely to go to sleep with your children. Now, if it’s been a long journey day and what sleep is, you’re after it, it won’t be an issue. However, if you want to have a drink, read a book, watch a movie, or have a conversation, it is best to book accommodation that will give you and your children separate sleeping areas.
Also visit ……… Tackle siblings enmity and jealousy
What to pack for family vacation Checklist
It is hard to travel light with children. Clothing, food and toys take lots of space, but imaginative packing pays off. A backpack and/or umbrella stroller is well worth the space taken up. Older children enjoy selection and packing the things they want to bring. You’ll need to set limits as to types, sizes, and number of toys allowed. While making a note on families on the go travel, take only what fits in your child’s backpack or suitcase.
- Simplify the project by designing specific lifehacks for specific items. Put children’s clothing on top for easy access if you’re sharing suitcases.
- Pack a few of your baby’s things to make strange surroundings seem more familiar.
- Use a see-through lingerie case with zippered pockets and a hanger for small items for babies and parents. The bag is easily moved and hang, also the contents are visible.
- Pack several large plastic bags. They can be used for soiled laundry and to protect the sheets of the occasional bed-wetter. Or bring a bath hug with rubber backing to lay down on top of a sheet. It rolls up easily for travel.
- Let your baby’s quilt double as a changing pad. Slip it in a pillowcase and tie a ribbon around it for easy transportation.
- Use duffel bags for kid’s clothes and toys. They fit more easily into the car, trunk, or overhead compartment on a plane. A nylon duffel bag can be used for wet or soiled diapers, since it’s washable. It’s is also good for wet clothes and bathing suits.
- Save space by bringing inflatable toys. When not in use, they can be deflated and tucked away.
- Pack disposable diapers in the corner of suitcase to save the space a big bag.
Also visit ……… New born baby (infant) Care
Also visit ……… Establish the habit of spending pattern
Family road trip packing list
- Set your baby’s infant seat in the stroller, if your child isn’t old enough to sit up.
- Use a baby harness or toddler wrist leash if your toddler is tired of the stroller. Embroider it or sew on appliques to make to look more personalized and less like leash.
- Take booster seat in the theater so your older (yet small) child can see the screen without being in your lap. He’ll be more comfortable, too. When the booster seat is outgrown for home use, keep it in your car for spur of the moment movie outings.
- Ride the subway in the front or back of the train so your kids can watch the tracks racing by. Let your kids try to figure out which stop is their so they can learn their way around. Let them sit a few seats away and pretend they’re travelling alone, if they want to. It will make them feel grown-up and they may pay closer attention to the route.
Also visit ……… Ways to make your child feel loved and valued
Go shopping with kids
- Share a handful box of tops-pants (clothing) for your child and ask to making match. Do ask for color combination with additional accessories. Prepare a grocery list with additional exemplary pictures and follow the list with involvement of your child.
- Due to obstinate or wayward child, While granting permission for major purchase. Keep the money in an envelope at least for a week. If your child still ask after waiting for a week, buy it. Mainly child mind and interest keeps on change quickly, and this helps avoid impulse buying.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to teach your child about nutrition, also with a add-on detailed explanation of item properties along with comparison to similar products.
- When ever you child ask for Junk food or something unhealthy than sometime say no and brief about why not to have as well as harmful during growing age.
- Try to manage caring, concern and emotional bonding, for easy understanding.
Also visit ……… Rituals and it’s effect on child mentality
Let’s go shopping lesson plan
Get your self dressed first to avoid setting out with an overheated baby or toddler. Keep a few disposable diapers in your glove compartment, just in case. Tuck a packaged towelette and a plastic bag inside each diaper to make cleanup and disposal easier. Keep extra diapers and wipes at grandmas house, too. For unplanned visits hook some large safety pins on your key chain, you might need them for diapers or quick clothing pinup.
Change your baby on a blanket in the open trunk or hatchback of a car, or on the tailgate of station wagon or SUV, instead of couching uncomfortably in the back seat. Use an adults belt or an elastic stretch belt as a shopping cart safety, if the cart doesn’t have one. If your baby is too small to sit in the grocery cart, try sitting him in one of the little carry-along shopping basket provided. Set the basket in the child seat of the shopping cart. Try to choose a cart with a special baby seat. Keep your baby in an infant seat placed inside the cart.
Also visit ……… If children are under peer pressure
Also visit ……… Common Illness/Sickness and Initial treatment
Keep a restless older child entertainer with a long strip of transparent tape on his finger. If you don’t have any in your purse, ask a store worker or cashier for a piece, carry small toys or a pacifier in your purse or pocket, and attach them securely to the shopping cart with shower contain ring or a short piece of yarn or elastic. (Make sure the yarn or elastic isn’t long enough to fit around your baby’s neck.) Attach rattles and other small to stroller handles and car seats same way. Try this on the highchair too. So your baby can play with toys. Stuffed animals can wear cheap cat collars with yarn leashes.
Cover your shopping cart handle with a two-foot length of plastic tubing or a shower rod cover to protect your teething infant, or make a Terry cloth handle. Wrap with velcro so you don’t have to worry about germs. Give your kids something to eat, since the of food sometimes begets a desire for it. Bring a snack or lunch, or buy something nutritious at the store. Avoid the ”Can I have this?” question by giving your child one dollar to spend. Deciding what to buy will keep him occupied. Invest in a fold-up potty seat adapter for a toilet-trained (or almost toilet-trained) child. It turns any adult toilet into a comfortable toilet for a child.
Also visit ……… Using a well-discipline methods and techniques
Make travel packing easier
Travelling stag, we rarely had reservations in advance. Part of the adventure is coming without a plan and allowing the moment to guide you, right? The concern with this travel style is that when you have children, you have to consider their threshold to be uncomfortable. Do favor for yourself and your children. So, Make hotel and transportation reservations timely to avoid unnecessary hassle. Walking the streets for hours looking for a hotel room or waiting an extra six hours at a train station is not the best time, let alone when you add a queer child to the situation. Not pretty, Do not assume that a crib or high chair will be available in the rental of your hotel or apartment. Call ahead to confirm availability, even if the hotel website states that it has cribs on hand (they may be used by another guest during they stay)
Also visit ……… Use Playful Learning Environment in 2020
Brief of Tackle siblings enmity and jealousy
While focusing about child enmity and jealousy, parents need to be concern about child’s emotions and feelings. It’s impossible to make child stop feeling emotions like jealousy and need to win. Knowing that there are times when you dislike someone, your love is realistic and healthy. It’s usually best to let children resolve themselves since most fighting is done to proud parents into doing some thing of course, there are times when you must interfere for safety’s sake or when you just can’t stand any more fighting.
- The hardest job to raise children ?
- Is this a big challenge for mothers ?
- How to take action in these cases ?
- What should mothers do to make them listen to, teach each other, to respect differences, understand boundaries, and resolve natural difficulties ? To deal with is jealousy between siblings. Even trying their best to show equal love for each other, there is always unmatched competition between them, especially when they are young. See some tips and suggestions on how to get around the situation of sibling controversy.
Also visit ……. Adapt Stubborn Children to Improve
Jealousy between siblings Psychology
According to psychoanalysts, a situation arises when a person feels lonely, has a fear of losing something he loves (such as business, the loss of power, the fear of being sidelined, etc.), he feels that among all. He was as popular as ever. In such a situation, when his own siblings start winning the game, he is unable to tolerate it and in his mind the feeling of jealousy that comes from childhood and comes in many ways. Sometimes by accusing each other or sometimes by quarreling, they get angry. An example of this is Praveen, brother of Pramod Mahajan. On the other hand, Rivalry has also been seen in the two daughters or two sons.
Also Visit …… save child from pernicious situations
What causes jealousy between siblings
Parents irritate a child by comparing between two children. The happiness of the second child comes first to the child because it is a unique experience for him. He also loves the new child, but when everyone is more focused on the other child, he starts feeling insecure. Then the first child starts to feel alone. He feels that his right has been taken away from him, such as his room, toys, mother’s lap, etc. Because of jealousy, he starts doing strange acts with another child. For example, to kill him in private, to intimidate, to spoil his work, not to let himself get ahead of him.
Also visit ……. Critical and delicate duration of parenting
In most cases it has been observed that there is less sense of sibling rivalry in a sibling relationship than two brothers or two sisters. Naturally, brothers and sisters have different personalities, their hobbies, desires and ways of working are different. This is why the comparison between the siblings is less, while the comparison between the two sisters is more. In the same way, comparing between two brothers, it is said that how good one is in education and the other does not have time to play. This kind of comparison done in childhood leads to a feeling of rivalry between brothers and sisters and many times there are distances.
As age progresses, jealousy grows in them. While siblings’ hobbies vary. They also have fewer fights over clothes, books and toys, so the relationship between them remains cordial. If parents fail to handle this childhood jealousy properly, then it has to suffer serious consequences later. You cannot separate thinking like jealousy in a child and a feeling of being superior to others. There are times when you feel bad about your loved one. Sometimes there is a quarrel among the siblings due to toys and sometimes due to some game, which not only worsens the home environment, but also increases the difficulties of parents. More love or support for one child or making all rules for the same child can lead to a rift between siblings. Battles between sibling are most frequent due to the different behavior of the parents.
Also visit ……. Using a well-discipline techniques
Parents intervene in sibling arguments
If there is a lot of quarrel or debate and children are unable to reach any conclusion then in this situation you should come in the middle. You should not favor one, but listen to both and know where the debate started. When both are calm, talk to them one by one and tell them what you want to say. Instead of justifying one child, ask both to find a solution.
Do not interrupt in a fight
When the battle has escalated, you should not interrupt. At the same time, you also have to avoid favoring any one during this time. Instead of justifying either one, try to calm both. Make some rules to increase love and mutual understanding between children
Let them to resolve
If the child comes to you when a quarrel, give him a chance to solve his problems on his own. By doing this, children will learn to solve their relationships and problems on their own and become self-reliant. At the same time, if the parents continue to reconcile each time, the children will not try to normalize anything by themselves.
Also visit …… Dealing With Temper Tantrums
Childhood becomes very easy and fun when there are siblings. If there is a lot of love among the siblings, then the atmosphere of the house is also good and there is love in the family, but there is often a fight between the children over small things. It is very wrong to compare among your own children. If you also compare between your children or say one is better than the other, then stop doing so. Every child is different. Every child has different abilities and achievements, from education to sports. Instead of comparing it to sibling, let the child develop his skills.
Solving a quarrel between children is one thing, but as a parent, you have to build a foundation for children to love each other from a young age. If you teach them to give up for each other and take care of each other’s happiness and needs, the love between them will never decrease even if there is a fight. In any case, quarrel is the foundation of a siblings relationship, but it has to be laid by the parents in order to not dominate the relationship.
Also visit …… Ways to make your child feel loved and valued
Sibling conflict resolution strategies
- Suggest a new activity when your kids are squabbling a lot boredom often leads to quarrels.
- Try distractions when you see that an older child is getting frustrated with a young one. Say, “Quick, l need you! Please come help me. “
- Spray glass cleaner on the inside and outside of a stumbling glass door or a ground level window. Place your fighting children on opposite sides, and give each one a dry cloth. By the time the glass is dry, the kids will be laughing.
- End a verbal argument by having your kids sing their complaints to each other.
- Ask your kids ideas to solve the problem. Let them think of special ways they can accommodate each other. Even if their ideas don’t ultimately work, your kids will be trying to resolve their differences.
- Get out the camera and take a pretend (or actual) photo of your kids “fighting,” to diffuse the situation. Then take picture of them hugging. Let them mug for another photo, if they want to.
- Get up and leave the house, if you can, or at least consider the bathroom as a refuge. Like temper tantrums, fighting often stops when there’s no audience.
- Send each quarreling child to a different corner of the room, and have them sit facing each other. Tell them they must speak calmly and stay put until they give each other permission to leave. Negotiations usually lead to peace.
- Have quarreling children mention five nice qualities about each other. Mutual compliments often end the war.
- Remove the object of disagreement, or separate your children. Not being allowed to play together (or with the dispute toy) may motivate them to resolve their differences.
Also visit ……. Verify regarding the children’s bulling victim 2020
Sibling hatred Syndrome
- Don’t label a child “selfish” or show disapproval over unwillingness to share. Make a point of sharing yourself, and make sure about your children observant and noticed the same.
- Make sure your children have right to their own things. It’s hard for them to share if they’re not secure and guilt free about ownership. Allow them not to share certain things, if they wish.
- Let one child cut the cake or divide the treat, and let the other child get first pick, if they are fighting about fairness.
- Tell your child who doesn’t want to share, “when you’re finished playing with the toy, your sister (or brother) may have it.” This lets your child know someone’s waiting, but eliminates the distress of giving up the toys.
- Set a timer to ring when it’s time to exchange toys
- Assign each child a special day or days (like Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) when the child can make certain decisions, select menus, be first at something and so on.
- Play the “stone game .”put a small stone in one hand, the child who picks the correct hand gets first choice.
- Avoid fights over similar objects such as pails , shovels, and balls by assigning a color to each child and buying those items in the assigned color.
The only way to tackle siblings enmity and jealousy is to have only one child a certain amount of jealousy and squabbling is normal between siblings.