Guidance on – How to homeschool preschool Montessori
If you have become a mother for the first time, then it is very important for you to know these things for the proper physical and mental development of the child.
When you bring your little one home from the hospital, there are many questions in your mind regarding child upbringing.
- How do I make it bigger ?
- When will he learn to speak ?
- When will he start walking ?
- When will he understand my words ?
To be honest, raising a child is a big responsibility in itself. Along with all the above mentioned query, the main quest during this phrase – How to structure homeschool for preschoolers ?
As we all know that – Love is very important for his physical and mental development. So, I same regards homeschool is also important.
Whenever you do any work for your child, do it not because it is your duty, but because you love your child. This feeling of yours will help you in raising your child in the right way.
While having a survey and research A working woman (Mother) says, “When I come home from office, I forget all the tiredness of the day after seeing my child. Every day I see something new in my 3 year old daughter. The way of expressing love, the way of saying words, everything seems different.
As soon as the third birthday of the child is celebrated, parents start feeling that now their child is growing up so now he will not bother them like before. But they forget that the third year of age is so important for the child that it needs more care because at this age, along with the physical development of the child, their mental development is also develop very fast.
At the age of three, the child is physically and mentally very active. This is the age when he is introduced to the world outside the home and his socialization is also taking place rapidly. Therefore, at this age, there is a lot of curiosity in the mind of children and they love to go out of the house, explore things.
It is natural for the child to insist a little or do mischief. For this the child should not be too strict. But this also does not mean that the child should be completely abandoned for doing arbitrariness. By this age the child develops the ability to understand and follow instructions.
Therefore, from this age, one should try to make the routine of the child regular, so that gradually the sense of discipline can be developed in the child. Children at this age can be taught many good things by giving small instructions, such as putting their toys back in the right place after playing, greeting people etc.
According to the current phrase – ” Why and How to homeschool preschool Montessori “ is specifically important and mandate for child rearing.
Whatever the child learns at this age, he remembers it for the rest of his life, so from this age the seeds of good values should be sown in children. in the eyes of a psychiatrist. According to one of the Psychotherapist, ‘The mental development of children is happening very fast in the first five years after birth. In the third year, the child’s language development is also rapid. He starts speaking and understanding short sentences of two or three words.
By this age, about 90 percent of the child’s brain development is also done. So he learns to understand and express some of the major emotions like happiness, resentment and opposition. At the same time, his other feelings are also developing. But at this age, children do not learn to control their emotions completely because the hypothalamus located in their brain is not fully developed.
This is the part of the brain that controls our emotions. This is the reason that if a small child starts crying over something, it does not stop quickly, but gradually this problem goes away when the hypothalamus develops.
Therefore, if the child insists or cries for something at this age, then the parents should not be too worried about his behavior. The sense of purpose also starts developing in the child at this age. That is, the child becomes so understanding that for which work he will get praise from the elders and for which work he will have to hear reprimand
Brief about Childproofing home and environment
For any parent, along with the growth of the child, his safety is very important. While taking care of a newborn baby, we need to pay special attention to few things. There are many things from open switches in the home to sharp objects that can cause serious injury to the child. So when the child gets out of bed and starts moving around, it is important that you take some extra steps to protect him.
The proper and well organized household is smoother runs. When child around, you need to cope with few situation at a time. There are nevertheless, plenty of things you can do to make freely comfortable.
How do you childproof your home?
The first and important step is – to babyproof your house. As, child grows after few months the child begins to squirm and then learns to walk on foot. While child rearing and caring an implementation of a playful environment helps for better and easy assimilation. Childproofing the entire home is important as child starts crawling. So, today I am mentioning some tips about childproofing your home.
When the child starts moving around, you should make sure that the child does not get hurt by anything sharp. For this, you must first change the furniture of your home. For example, if you have a square table in your house, place a round table instead.
Early childhood care along with education should imbedded to certain needs of child, concerning relate to safety, health care, food, nutrition along with opportunities for affection, attention, concerns, learning and motivation. Higher priorities and qualitative measures during early childhood ensures about care and focus on developing their child and its well being.
One of the best things parents can do is get down on the floor and look at the entire floor, where baby crawls (or will crawl – you want to childproof before your child starts moving ) Carefully examine everything within reach. Apart from this, other sharp things like scissors, knife, fork etc. which may harm the child, keep them out of the reach and eyes of the child. Sometimes it happens that children give finger to the electrical switch present in the house, due to which they may get shock.
This condition can be quite serious. Therefore, you seal the open switch within the reach of the child. Nowadays there are separate plastic covers to cover these switches in the market, you can use them or you can seal them by applying tape to those electrical switches.
When the child starts walking on his knees, he also tries to stand by holding something. It is often seen that the child grabs the cupboard or drawer and sometimes his finger accidentally stuck in that cupboard. While mentioning about Childproofing home and environment, The best way to avoid few situation is to lock all the shelves. This will make the child stand by holding his handle and there will be no possibility of injury.
Sometimes it happens that the furniture in the house is not in the right position, like your cupboard or table is moving and you do not pay attention to it. In such a situation, if the child stands by holding them, then he is likely to suffer serious injury. Therefore, do not forget to seal the corners of the furniture. Also make sure that the furniture in your home is in the correct condition. While going through the prevention and safety measure, always tackle and treat child with love for the betterment for reconciliation between the two begins and establish a bond of to be loved and valued.
Childproofing the kitchen
The kitchen is the heart of the house. We prepare food there, we do peeling carrots and preparing cakes. We want to share these special moments with the children! To pass on family recipes – even yogurt cakes matter! – And the taste of cooking. It is still necessary to customize your kitchen for children’s little hands. As we learn few essentials about child rearing and caring, which initially involves feeding tricks and required nutrients to make child or infant care easy. Baby don’t arrive with attach instructions, but they do express their need. So, In same regards customize a kitchen for child Safety is also important.
The kitchen in the house is the room that poses the greatest danger to children: burns, electrocution, intoxication etc. It is important to make them aware of the different dangers but keep your kitchen as safe as possible. Put your children up to imagine a place like yours and thus identify potential hazards. If your oven is placed under your kitchen and does not have a cooling door, you can install a protective grid to stick on the oven door.
This will prevent your child from burning by touching the door when your oven is hot. You can also equip your hob with a protective rim to prevent pots from falling. Always make sure to turn the handle of the pan inward and do not leave young children alone in the kitchen. Also use a door blocker to fix on the cupboard under the sink will prevent your child from catching household products.
Keep household appliances out of the reach of young children. Note the cutlery drawer and, if necessary, move knives, scissors and other sharp objects. For infants, a scalable high chair is necessary to share a meal with the whole family, but often they take up too much space. If you have a small kitchen, there are table seats that enclose it, however, there is a weight limit. Otherwise you can opt for a booster seat that attaches to a chair with straps.
When the child is older, a simple high chair allows the child to be at the correct height to eat. The safety of the child is the most important and so do not take any kind of offense towards him. These small steps will protect your child from any kind of serious injury. Stay connected to read other articles related to all about parenting and child rearing from our website a2zparenting.com
About Family travelling preventions and precautions
Now a days families are part of a highly mobile society. They go out to work, shop and play. Mainly travel on vacations and moves out for family outings every year. Busy parents try to make each trip as enjoyable, convenient, and safe as possible for their kids and themselves. Start out with a list of places to go and things to do, and plan the best route to make your trip as efficient as possible. Pile library books, shopping lists and other supplies in a special place near the door where you won’t forget them shopping with a small child or with several children is not an easy task.
Many parents try to shop alone for big grocery orders, and some say they’re able to save sitters fees because of careful comparison shopping they’re able to do without kids along. For older children, though, a trip to the store can be a learning experience in terms of nutrition and economy.
About holiday with family
Adults may be able to throw a few things into a bag and dash off, but not when kids are coming along. Traveling while caring of babies six months or younger is fairly easy, since they take long naps and don’t move around much. With older children, you need to plan carefully.
Take care of everyone’s priorities. It is known that when you do not earn, it is very difficult for you to put your priorities first. So try to convince others about your favorite places and convince them so that they do not ignore your thoughts. Human nature has been roaming since the creation. Man has made many journeys from one place to another. His curious mind has been taking him from one place to another.
After the wooden wheel was invented, it became slightly more dynamic. He was more comfortable moving from one place to another. He started to travel more distance than before. However, the earlier humans used to move from one place to another to earn a living. His main purpose was to fill his stomach.
To have a great time and ideas you can also look for “families on the go magazine“. Tourism is considered to be very important for the development and happiness of human beings, satisfaction and knowledge of peace in Indian oriental texts. Choose accommodation that offers a one- or two-bedroom suite instead of a standard hotel room with two beds. You will pay a little more for this facility, but a good night’s sleep is the main component of a successful family trip.
Consider about – If everyone is kept in one room, you will be likely to go to sleep with your children. Now, if it’s been a long journey day and what sleep is, you’re after it, it won’t be an issue. However, if you want to have a drink, read a book, watch a movie, or have a conversation, it is best to book accommodation that will give you and your children separate sleeping areas.
Family and vacation stocks
What to pack for family vacation Checklist
It is hard to travel light with children. Clothing, food and toys take lots of space, but imaginative packing pays off. A backpack and/or umbrella stroller is well worth the space taken up. Older children enjoy selection and packing the things they want to bring. You’ll need to set limits as to types, sizes, and number of toys allowed. While making a note on “Family travelling preventions and precautions” , take only what fits in your child’s backpack or suitcase.
- Simplify the project by designing specific lifehacks for specific items. Put children’s clothing on top for easy access if you’re sharing suitcases.
- Pack a few of your baby’s things to make strange surroundings seem more familiar.
- Use a see-through lingerie case with zippered pockets and a hanger for small items for babies and parents. The bag is easily moved and hang, also the contents are visible.
- Pack several large plastic bags. They can be used for soiled laundry and to protect the sheets of the occasional bed-wetter. Or bring a bath hug with rubber backing to lay down on top of a sheet. It rolls up easily for travel.
- Let your baby’s quilt double as a changing pad. Slip it in a pillowcase and tie a ribbon around it for easy transportation.
- Use duffel bags for kid’s clothes and toys. They fit more easily into the car, trunk, or overhead compartment on a plane. A nylon duffel bag can be used for wet or soiled diapers, since it’s washable. It’s is also good for wet clothes and bathing suits.
- Save space by bringing inflatable toys. When not in use, they can be deflated and tucked away.
- Pack disposable diapers in the corner of suitcase to save the space a big bag.
Family road trip packing list
- Set your baby’s infant seat in the stroller, if your child isn’t old enough to sit up.
- Use a baby harness or toddler wrist leash if your toddler is tired of the stroller. Embroider it or sew on appliques to make to look more personalized and less like leash.
- Take booster seat in the theater so your older (yet small) child can see the screen without being in your lap. He’ll be more comfortable, too. When the booster seat is outgrown for home use, keep it in your car for spur of the moment movie outings.
- Ride the subway in the front or back of the train so your kids can watch the tracks racing by. Let your kids try to figure out which stop is their so they can learn their way around. Let them sit a few seats away and pretend they’re travelling alone, if they want to. It will make them feel grown-up and they may pay closer attention to the route.
Go shopping with kids
- Share a handful box of tops-pants (clothing) for your child and ask to making match. Do ask for color combination with additional accessories. Prepare a grocery list with additional exemplary pictures and follow the list with involvement of your child.
- Due to obstinate or wayward child, While granting permission for major purchase. Keep the money in an envelope at least for a week. If your child still ask after waiting for a week, buy it. Mainly child mind and interest keeps on change quickly, and this helps avoid impulse buying.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to teach your child about nutrition, also with a add-on detailed explanation of item properties along with comparison to similar products.
- When ever you child ask for Junk food or something unhealthy than sometime say no and brief about why not to have as well as harmful during growing age.
- Try to manage caring, concern and emotional bonding, for easy understanding.
Let’s go shopping lesson plan
Get your self dressed first to avoid setting out with an overheated baby or toddler. Keep a few disposable diapers in your glove compartment, just in case. Tuck a packaged towelette and a plastic bag inside each diaper to make cleanup and disposal easier. Keep extra diapers and wipes at grandmas house, too. For unplanned visits hook some large safety pins on your key chain, you might need them for diapers or quick clothing pinup.
Change your baby on a blanket in the open trunk or hatchback of a car, or on the tailgate of station wagon or SUV, instead of couching uncomfortably in the back seat. Use an adults belt or an elastic stretch belt as a shopping cart safety, if the cart doesn’t have one. If your baby is too small to sit in the grocery cart, try sitting him in one of the little carry-along shopping basket provided. Set the basket in the child seat of the shopping cart. Try to choose a cart with a special baby seat. Keep your baby in an infant seat placed inside the cart.
Keep a restless older child entertainer with a long strip of transparent tape on his finger. If you don’t have any in your purse, ask a store worker or cashier for a piece, carry small toys or a pacifier in your purse or pocket, and attach them securely to the shopping cart with shower contain ring or a short piece of yarn or elastic. (Make sure the yarn or elastic isn’t long enough to fit around your baby’s neck.) Attach rattles and other small to stroller handles and car seats same way. Try this on the highchair too. So your baby can play with toys. Stuffed animals can wear cheap cat collars with yarn leashes.
Cover your shopping cart handle with a two-foot length of plastic tubing or a shower rod cover to protect your teething infant, or make a Terry cloth handle. Wrap with Velcro so you don’t have to worry about germs. Give your kids something to eat, since the of food sometimes begets a desire for it. Bring a snack or lunch, or buy something nutritious at the store. Avoid the ”Can I have this?” question by giving your child one dollar to spend. Deciding what to buy will keep him occupied. Invest in a fold-up poo seat adapter for a toilet-trained (or almost toilet-trained) child. It turns any adult toilet into a comfortable toilet for a child.
Make travel packing easier
Travelling stag, we rarely had reservations in advance. Part of the adventure is coming without a plan and allowing the moment to guide you, right? The concern with this travel style is that when you have children, you have to consider their threshold to be uncomfortable. Do favor for yourself and your children.
So, Make hotel and transportation reservations timely to avoid unnecessary hassle. Walking the streets for hours looking for a hotel room or waiting an extra six hours at a train station is not the best time, let alone when you add a queer child to the situation. Not pretty, Do not assume that a crib or high chair will be available in the rental of your hotel or apartment. Call ahead to confirm availability, even if the hotel website states that it has cribs on hand (they may be used by another guest during they stay)
Brief of Tackle siblings enmity and jealousy
While focusing about child enmity and jealousy, parents need to be concern about child’s emotions and feelings. It’s impossible to make child stop feeling emotions like jealousy and need to win. Knowing that there are times when you dislike someone, your love is realistic and healthy. It’s usually best to let children resolve themselves since most fighting is done to proud parents into doing some thing of course, there are times when you must interfere for safety’s sake or when you just can’t stand any more fighting.
- The hardest job to raise children ?
- Is this a big challenge for mothers ?
- How to take action in these cases ?
- What should mothers do to make them listen to, teach each other, to respect differences, understand boundaries, and resolve natural difficulties ?
To deal with is jealousy between siblings. Even trying their best to show equal love for each other, there is always unmatched competition between them, especially when they are young. See some tips and suggestions on how to get around the situation of sibling controversy.
Jealousy between siblings Psychology
According to psychoanalysts, a situation arises when a person feels lonely, has a fear of losing something he loves (such as business, the loss of power, the fear of being sidelined, etc.), he feels that among all. He was as popular as ever.
In such a situation, when his own siblings start winning the game, he is unable to tolerate it and in his mind the feeling of jealousy that comes from childhood and comes in many ways. Sometimes by accusing each other or sometimes by quarreling, they get angry and starts bulling or harassing each other. On the other hand, Rivalry has also been seen in the two daughters or two sons.
What causes jealousy between siblings
Parents irritate a child by comparing between two children. The happiness of the second child comes first to the child because it is a unique experience for him. He also loves the new child, but when everyone is more focused on the other child, he starts feeling insecure. Then the first child starts to feel alone. He feels that his right has been taken away from him, such as his room, toys, mother’s lap, etc.
Because of jealousy, he starts doing strange acts with another child. For example, to kill him in private, to intimidate, to spoil his work, not to let himself get ahead of him. In most cases it has been observed that there is less sense of sibling rivalry in a sibling relationship than two brothers or two sisters.
Naturally, brothers and sisters have different personalities, their hobbies, desires and ways of working are different. This is why the comparison between the siblings is less, while the comparison between the two sisters is more. In the same way, comparing between two brothers, it is said that how good one is in education and the other does not have time to play.
This kind of comparison done in childhood leads to a feeling of rivalry between brothers and sisters and many times there are distances. As age progresses, jealousy grows in them. While siblings’ hobbies vary. They also have fewer fights over clothes, books and toys, so the relationship between them remains cordial. If parents fail to handle this childhood jealousy properly, then it has to suffer serious consequences later.
You cannot separate thinking like jealousy in a child and a feeling of being superior to others. There are times when you feel bad about your loved one. Sometimes there is a quarrel among the siblings due to toys and sometimes due to some game, which not only worsens the home environment, but also increases the difficulties of parents. More love or support for one child or making all rules for the same child can lead to a rift between siblings. Battles between sibling are most frequent due to the different behavior of the parents.
Parents intervene in sibling arguments
Parent Involvement – If there is a lot of quarrel or debate and children are unable to reach any conclusion then in this situation you should come in the middle. You should not favor one, but listen to both and know where the debate started. When both are calm, talk to them one by one and tell them what you want to say. Instead of justifying one child, ask both to find a solution otherwise terrifying or pernicious situations get raised.
Do not interrupt in a fight – When the battle has escalated, you should not interrupt. At the same time, you also have to avoid favoring any one during this time. Instead of justifying either one, try to calm both. Make some rules to increase love and mutual understanding between children.
Let them to resolve – If the child comes to you when a quarrel, give him a chance to solve his problems on his own. By doing this, children will learn to solve their relationships and problems on their own and become self-reliant. At the same time, if the parents continue to reconcile each time, the children will not try to normalize anything by themselves.
Childhood becomes very easy and fun when there are siblings. If there is a lot of love among the siblings, then the atmosphere of the house is also good and there is love in the family, but there is often a fight between the children over small things. It is very wrong to compare among your own children. If you also compare between your children or say one is better than the other, then stop doing so. Every child is different. Every child has different abilities and achievements, from education to sports. Instead of comparing it to sibling, let the child develop his skills.
Solving a quarrel between children is one thing, but as a parent, you have to build a foundation for children to love each other from a young age. If you teach them to give up for each other and take care of each other’s happiness and needs, the love between them will never decrease even if there is a fight. In any case, quarrel is the foundation of a siblings relationship, but it has to be laid by the parents in order to not dominate the relationship.
Sibling conflict resolution strategies
- Suggest a new activity when your kids are squabbling a lot boredom often leads to quarrels.
- Try distractions when you see that an older child is getting frustrated with a young one. Say, “Quick, l need you! Please come help me. “
- Spray glass cleaner on the inside and outside of a stumbling glass door or a ground level window. Place your fighting children on opposite sides, and give each one a dry cloth. By the time the glass is dry, the kids will be laughing.
- End a verbal argument by having your kids sing their complaints to each other.
- Ask your kids ideas to solve the problem. Let them think of special ways they can accommodate each other. Even if their ideas don’t ultimately work, your kids will be trying to resolve their differences.
- Get out the camera and take a pretend (or actual) photo of your kids “fighting,” to diffuse the situation. Then take picture of them hugging. Let them mug for another photo, if they want to.
- Get up and leave the house, if you can, or at least consider the bathroom as a refuge. Like temper tantrums, fighting often stops when there’s no audience.
- Send each quarreling child to a different corner of the room, and have them sit facing each other. Tell them they must speak calmly and stay put until they give each other permission to leave. Negotiations usually lead to peace.
- Have quarreling children mention five nice qualities about each other. Mutual compliments often end the war.
- Remove the object of disagreement, or separate your children. Not being allowed to play together (or with the dispute toy) may motivate them to resolve their differences.
Sibling hatred Syndrome
- Don’t label a child “selfish” or show disapproval over unwillingness to share. Make a point of sharing yourself, and make sure about your children observant and noticed the same.
- Make sure your children have right to their own things. It’s hard for them to share if they’re not secure and guilt free about ownership. Allow them not to share certain things, if they wish.
- Let one child cut the cake or divide the treat, and let the other child get first pick, if they are fighting about fairness.
- Tell your child who doesn’t want to share, “when you’re finished playing with the toy, your sister (or brother) may have it.” This lets your child know someone’s waiting, but eliminates the distress of giving up the toys.
- Set a timer to ring when it’s time to exchange toys
- Assign each child a special day or days (like Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) when the child can make certain decisions, select menus, be first at something and so on.
- Play the “stone game .”put a small stone in one hand, the child who picks the correct hand gets first choice.
- Avoid fights over similar objects such as pails , shovels, and balls by assigning a color to each child and buying those items in the assigned color.
The only way to tackle siblings enmity and jealousy is to have only one child a certain amount of jealousy and squabbling is normal between siblings.
About New born baby (infant) care
Don’t worry if you don’t feel overwhelming love for your infant immediately. It often takes time, perhaps months, for real parental love to develop. Relax and enjoy the developing bond between you and your baby. Despite the newness of caring for your first baby, it won’t take you long to become an old hand at baby care. Babies don’t arrive with attached instructions, but they do express their needs loud and clear.
Luckily, they don’t realize that everything you do is just as new for you as it is for them. Having a baby is like entering a long tunnel. You can’t see the end and you wonder what you’ve gotten yourself into. You emerge five years later having had less sleep than you might have wished, but thinking it wasn’t that tough after all.
The difficult days become difficult to remember. The relationship between mother and child is priceless. No one can know this relationship better than mother. Initially, baby should be taken care very carefully. When the child cries, general prediction is that he is suffering from something, but it isn’t so. While taking care of your newborn baby, pay special attention to few things as –
- Baby’s cry
- Massage of the child
- Feeding the baby
- Bathing the baby
- Hygienically cleaning baby clothes
- Health and safety
- Breastfeeding the baby
- Baby skin care essentials
Adjusting to life with new born
- Turn the telephone ringer off when you don’t want to hear it, or disconnect the phone if it doesn’t have a ringer switch.
- Use paper plates and cups to minimize housework, or have your helpers do the dishes. This is not the time to prove you can do it all and that nothing has changed.
- Put an extension phone in your baby’s room, or carry a cordless phone while taking care of your child.
- Buy or make a “Do Not Disturb” sign, and hang it on your front door whenever. Or create a personalized sign such as “Ssssh! Baby and Mommy are Resting!”
- To avoid answering the phone when you don’t want to, record the details of your baby’s birth on your telephone answering machine or voice messaging service. You may wish to add the best time to call. (You should be sleeping when your baby is.)
- Get support from friends and relatives who’ve had babies, or become involved in community parent groups.
- Make an effort to create “parents only” time each day (a late dinner after your baby goes to bed, a walk around the block while a friend or relative watches your baby, a five-minute telephone call during the day, and so on).
Newborn baby care after birth
Immediately after the birth of your baby, first consult the feeding expert and understand how to feed the newborn. Elderly people can also help you on what to take care of while breastfeeding. Keep the newborn away from more people as there is a risk of infection. When touching a newborn baby, make sure that hands should be always clean because the immune system of the young child is very weak. Holding the baby with dirty hands may be infectious.
Do not move your baby too hard, it can cause brain bleeding. If you need to wake the baby up, do not shake. While caring for a newborn baby, remember to keep the baby close to mother because baby gets heat from the mother’s body. During New Born Baby Care Tips, keep in mind that the baby should not be fed water in the first 6 months. It is a misconception among people that children feel thirsty even after breastfeeding.
The infant should be fed breast milk within the half hour of birth. The mother’s first yellow milk, called colostrum, gives the baby the power to fight many diseases. For six months after birth, mother’s milk is the only food for the baby. Breastfed babies develop well for the first six months. They are protected from infection. In addition to mother’s milk, children above six months should also be fed upper diet. Immediately after birth, the infant should be given polio medication along with BCG and hepatitis vaccine.
1 year baby care tips
All newborns should be massaged with baby massage oil. This strengthens the baby’s muscles and bones. While massaging, keep in mind that massage with light hands only. The first few weeks after the birth of the baby, they should be well wrapped in cloth. Swallowing is called wrapping your baby in a cloth. Swaddling provides warmth, protection and comfort to newborns.
First of all, spread a thick towel and fold one corner slightly upwards.
After that lay the baby’s head on the folded part. Then fold the cloth on both sides and wrap the child.
Tuck the bottom cloth directly into the straightness of the baby’s mouth by folding it comfortably. (See third and fourth photos)
Remember do not tie the clothes too tight as it will make it difficult for the baby’s legs to stretch.
While discussing about – New born Baby (infant) Care – as follows the birth of a baby, it’s important to remember that everyone has adjustments to make. If it’s your first child, you’ll have new rules to try out if you have another children, than caring seems little easy. Along with the excitement and pride, stress and fatigue also begins. You’re apt to demand a great deal of yourself, which can take its toll on those around you. Take care of your personal needs so you can help others take care of theirs. Be especially good to your partner during this time, and put off your big decisions, if possible.
Baby care tips for new moms
- After bathing, gently dab the tender area with a soft towel, or use a hair dryer.
- Get a robe that buttons all the way down the front. It’ll be easier to get in to and out of than one that opens only part way down.
- Protect your incision while nursing by putting a regular pillow or a C-shaped pillow in your lap, or by putting your arm underneath your baby and holding baby’s head at your breast.
- Stay in bed as much as you can. Keep your baby in a bassinet or crib near your bed, and keep a good supply of diapers and baby clothes nearby.
- Try making a play pen of your bed if you must care for a toddler, too. Keep plenty of toys and books within reach.
Abdominal pain and hard stomach after C-section
- Don’t vacuum for a couple of months. The movements involved are hard on abdominal muscles. (It’s a good job for a father, partner or other family member.)
- Many mothers claim that rocking in a chair an hour more each day relieves abdominal discomfort and intestinal gas.
- Avoid bending down when dressing or changing your baby. Use an elevated changing table instead of a bed or other lower surface.
- Use your foot as a lever to raise your toddler off the floor when you’re in a chair or bed, instead of learning down to pick your child up.
- Avoid holding your baby in one arm while doing things around the house, until your muscles are stronger if your baby is fussy and wants attention, consider a mechanical baby swing.
Postnatal health education for mothers
- Get a robe that buttons all the way down front. It’ll be easier to get in to and out of than one that opens only part way down the front. It’ll be easier to get in to and out of than one that opens only part way down.
- Wear comfortable, protective underwear to keep lose clothing from rubbing against your incision, unless loose clothing alone is not irritating.
- After bathing, gently dab the tender area with a soft towel, or use a hair dryer.
- Protect your incision while nursing by putting a regular pillow or a C-shaped pillow in your lap, or by putting your arm underneath your baby and holding her head at your breast.
- try making a playpen of your bed if you must care for a toddler, too. Keep plenty of toys and books within reach.
Keyword – new born baby care, newborn baby care 1st month, newborn baby care after birth, newborn care, newborn care after delivery, newborn cord care, newborn umbilical cord, newborn umbilical cord care, pampers premium care newborn, taking care of a newborn