About peer pressure
The peer pressure sometime raised so high and end up as life threatening for particular. Parents need to be alert and timely verify so than they can protect children from such situations as – negligence, exploitation, abuse, violence or any other risk at home or in the society while paying full attention to their health and safety. Child protection is also require as providing support and rehabilitation to the child in the event, that he has become a victim of an unusual burden. If we do not protect our children, they will face risks such as death, permanent disability, poor physical and mental health, educational problems, displacement and isolation of homes.
Also visit ……. Critical and delicate duration of parenting
What are the risky sphere that children should be protected from? Some of the most risky situations that children need to be protected are child labor, child marriage, child trafficking, child sexual abuse, corporal punishment, neglect and abusive children for violating the abandonment law. Or harassment or neglect of HIV infected or afflicted children for crimes committed by elders of their family. There are many traditional incidents against children in different parts of the country which are cruel to children and endanger their lives. On many occasions, children lose their lives even due to superstitions spread in the society.
According to experts, since childhood, the effect of social conformity arises. Generally, there is more pressure in them aged of approx. 11-15 years, but parents do not understand this pressure. It also has a positive effect, which leads to the development of extra-curricular activities. But in today’s changing environment, collective impact has few negative phrase as well, such as class bunking, lying to parents, stealing, smoking etc. So to secure kids from such a negative phrase, Parents need to verify and tackle, If children are under peer pressure.
Also visit ……. Nursing and feeding tricks
What causes peer pressure ?
Stress in children is also like tension in adults, but their reasons may be different. There is a different kind of phrases around children which has a right and wrong effect on them. They can face such scenario anywhere at home, school, tuition, play ground etc. At this time, changes in their lives also develop very fast. In such a situation, it is difficult to say which thing becomes the reason for such scenarios. Also it impacts the performance of the child and his mind is always depressed.
Fighting with friends – Friendship is a beautiful relationship and what to say about childhood friendship. Any cracks in it can spoil one’s mood. Often few share their talk with friends only. Children friends are also very important for them. In such a situation, fighting with friends can bring them to community sentiment.
Also visit ……. Parent child relationship building 2021
Nerve racking atmosphere at home – If there is a grievous atmosphere in the house, it is natural for the child to come oppressively. In today’s changing lifestyle and rapidly growing cities, the credibility of relationships is decreasing and divorce cases are increasing. Due to poor relationship between husband and wife, their children also get affected and traumatic conditions are increasing. While Spending more time on gadgets, like TV, computer and mobiles have become a part of most people’s lives and children are also spending more time in them. Because of this their physical activity has decreased. Nowadays children are paying attention in these gadgets compared to sports, which leads them to loneliness atmosphere. How to detect tension in children.
Also visit ……. Families on the go travel
Positives effects of peer pressure
- Get inspiration for education.
- Students try to remain regular by leaving late in school.
- The academic performance of the students becomes good.
- Inspire to participate in sports, courses and extracurricular activities in school. But sometimes classmate friends can also have the wrong effect due to which children become victims of wrong things. In such a situation, at times parents also become aggressive on the children with stress and if the parents try to force the children, then it has the opposite effect and the children also become aggressive while talking to their parents. They start hiding and lying about their concerns also become habitual of the same.
How to protect school students from peer pressure? It is a matter of contemplation. Actually it isn’t wrong if any mistakes or errors done by children, Wrong it will be if nothing learned from those mistakes.
Also visit ……. Adapt Stubborn Children to Improve
Also visit ……. Consequences for lying child 2020
Negative effects of peer pressure
- Attracting beauty and fashion tips.
- Inappropriate consumption of medicines to reduce weight or health.
- Engaging in adult relationships.
- Copying or cheating in the examination.
- Bad habit of running away from school or class.
- Consumption of drugs.
- The habit of drinking in children under 18 years of age.
- Getting used to smoking or eating tobacco.
- Withdraw money stolen from parents’ pockets. Many children bring a lot of pocket money from home.
Also visit ……. Key features of best and successful parenting
Unique guide to deal and treat peer pressure
If your child is in tension, find ways to overcome it immediately. As soon as you hear the tension of children, execute further as –
Spend time together
Parents should spend time with their children. Children are the closest to their parents and want to spend some quality time with them. Parents should give them time until the children grow up. let’s be friend – Some parents scold children for minor mistakes. They only impose their decisions without listening to any of their views. This creates a feeling of fear from parents in the minds of children, due to which they are afraid to say their things. Parents also need to be friends of their children so that they share all their things with them. If there is any untoward incident in the school or outside with the child or something that brings him into tension, listen to him patiently and try to understand. In such a situation, scolding children can prove fatal.
Also visit ……. Dealing With Temper Tantrums
Do not put pressure
Parents often try to keep children at the forefront. Due to this expectation, they keep asking the children to come first and again, due to which the child becomes a victim of mental pressure. In such a situation, parents should understand that every human has different abilities. Parents should not put any kind of pressure on children to top the exams, games and other activities. They should encourage children to participate. Then the child loses or wins, he should be convinced that he is with his child in every condition. This brings confidence in the child and he also performs better by being tension free. Do your mind. It is also necessary to give freedom to children, but this does not mean that they are allowed to do anything unnecessarily. Giving freedom to children means that they understand what they want to do in their career and help in giving right direction. Apart from giving the children the right to take some decisions, they start thinking themselves important.
Also visit ……. Reaction to the sex related Queries
Create a happy atmosphere
If the child is tensed, then it can be reduced by making the environment around him happy. First of all, it should be noted that the atmosphere in the house should be cordial. Even if she is still under stress, the parents should look at the atmosphere of school, tuition and other places where the child has to go daily. If something is wrong, take immediate action. Change the routine/If the child is in tension, parents should immediately start trying to get him out of that condition. For this, you can pursue him in an activity like dance class, swimming etc. Can take for outing. Changing the routine in this way will divert attention and reduce tension.
Also visit ……. Verify regarding the children’s bulling victim 2020
Go to psychiatrist. Often people do not go to psychiatrists for tension because they start going madly to psychiatrists. This is a misconception. It is not crazy to consult a psychiatrist. If the tension is not over, take the child to the psychiatrist. Psychiatrists often control the situation through counseling. This counseling is also given to the parents along with the child. This results in rapid improvement in the child. Difference between psychiatrist and psychologist. Often people get confused between psychiatry and psychologists and do not understand who to go under tension conditions. Psychiatrist cures mental illnesses with drugs while psychologist tests counseling, psycho therapy, IQ test, personality test etc. In the event of tension, the cognitive behavior works. Psychiatry or psychologist can also be reached to anyone if there is pressurization atmosphere.
Also visit ……. Use Playful Learning Environment in 2020
How does peer pressure affect a child ?
Let us know – Ignoring the pain is the uncertainty of life, the struggle in the present and the shattered future absolutely breaks the students or children. Since coming first in class, the pressure to be active in cultural and artistic activities takes away from students their natural talent. Not only this, they want to perform despite being injured, just because they want to be the best. Just ignoring the pain can be dangerous for their mental health in future.
When children are not able to perform well due to this pressure, then lack of emotional support and parental nature hurts their self-esteem. Because of this many children take some unusual steps and generates many terrifying situations. The stress of admission to the best colleges and institutes or the pressure to get a good number makes the children study till late night and as a result they suffer from mental depression due to which they don’t have proper sleep. Lack of sleep affects both their physical and mental health.
Instead of learning when the fear of mimicry focuses on achievement, children look for easier ways and undefined as well as unusual short-cuts to achieve success.
Also visit ……. Using a well-discipline methods and techniques
Whether it is a small child or a big one, they doesn’t consider any harm in copying, even few invest money for cheating. In mutual competition, children do not hesitate to cheat their friends. This is a wrong trend, which can become dangerous later. The risk of suicide sometime get raised, but it is wrong to makes child a machine in the name of studies. One thing that children are most afraid of today is the fear of failure. Fear of not meeting expectations may also force them to take some wrong steps. According to the survey on an average one student is embracing death every hour. One of the main reasons for this is the expectation of better performance in the exam.
Also visit ……. Prevent child from techno addiction
Positive phrase about pressure on few children
The battle of self-esteem has become an indispensable standard of today’s performance. While ‘peer pressure’ mostly affects in a negative way, it can also be positive, that is, the pressure exerted by our old friends can be for the wrong things, in the same way it can sometimes hit you or your friends. Can also make a good impression. ‘Peer pressure’ means work done under the influence of our old friends, which can be negative, it can be beneficial as well, as if you are very fond of reading, then you may have read your own.
One can impress old friends by telling them about good books and then they will also start reading good books after getting influenced. In the same way, one may also become very good in sports or studies, influenced by friends and become better in sports or studies like them. That is, if anybody want, than peer pressure can be adopted in its good form. It will make better in every task for learning good things and also for healthy competition.
Also visit ……. Common Illness/Sickness and Initial treatment
Proper guidelines, along with mental support
- Be friendly with them, so that they share their every thing with you.
Instead of punishing child when they make a mistake, explain them with love.
- Develop positive thinking and habit of sharing with behavior of be honestly.
- Promote their creativity. Encourage them to participate in creative activities.
- Praise them by winning a contest, encourage them by rewarding them.
- Keep complete information about his friends.
- When there is a change in the behaviour of child, immediately meet their teachers and friends. Chat with them in detail about this.
- Teach them to say ‘no’ politely rather than being under pressure from friends.
- Tell some ways to avoid social stress.
Also visit ……. If children are under peer pressure
‘As per teenager’s wish one could say, Mummy-Dad, I am your child, not a robot.’ Therefore, it is most important that the parents be motivated to do well in studies, not to be intimidated. When it comes to the mental state of children, negativity and negative behavior are evident from their activities. Repeated illness of the child is a common symptom of stress. In the case of teenagers, stress caused by excessive pressure creates a state of rebellion and the child becomes a victim of depression.
Common illness/sickness and initial treatment
We experienced our parents’ care when we were sick as children, but the job of caring for our own sick children seems awesome. As parents we act as paramedics, comforters, and companions to our sick children. Until your children can tell you what’s bothering them, these roles can be especially difficult. Many of the tips related to the Doctor Visits, are apply to the care of toddlers and preschoolers as well as infants.
List of Common illness/sickness and initial treatment.
Digital Thermometer have made this job much faster and easier for parents. Glass thermometers are no longer recommended because of the risk of mercury poisoning if the glass breaks. The rectal temperature is the most accurate. it will be one degree higher than an oral temperature.
Other methods will give you a ”approx” temperature if you simply want an indication as to whether your child is suffering from fever. One is to kiss your child’s forehead. (The temperature of your lips is more stable than that of your hands). Other options include axillary (armpit) thermometers, the ears thermometer (not recommended in children under three months), and the forehead strip. It’s important to tell your doctor which method you used when you report a temperature.
- Make insertion of a rectal thermometer easier by smearing petroleum jelly on it.
- Give your child an egg timer to watch while the temperature is being taken. Or let your child watch TV or listen to a song, or sing one together to shorten the wait.
- Don’t take your child’s temperature immediately after bath; this can affect the temperature reading.
One of the hardest things about giving medicine to babies and small children is getting it all down. Don’t try putting it in a bottle of formula or juice, you won’t know how much your baby has received if all the liquid isn’t taken.
- Give your baby liquid medicine in a nipple. (Make sure all the medication appropriate to take by filling the nipple with a little water for your child to suck). Or use an eyedropper, vitamin dropper, or medicine syringe (without the needle), which you can buy at the drugstore. Squirting into the cheek area (not down the throat) is easy,, there’s no mess, and 5 milliliters (ml) equal one teaspoon.
- Give bad-tasting medicine by holding your child’ nose until the medicine is swallowed. Then give some gum or a drink while counting to hold your child’s nose.
- Many of today’s good- tasting medicines can be frozen as popsicles, but check with your doctor first!.
- Ask your physician for the more concentrated medicine. Many antibiotics come in two strengths : 125 milligrams [mg] per 5 ml [or the teaspoon ], and 250 mg per 5 ml .If the dose is 250 mg. You only have to get your child to swallow half a teaspoon of the more concentrated medicine instead of a whole teaspoon of the lees concentrated type.
- Chilling liquid medicines can improve the flavor.
- Call medicine “the slime” or some other humorous name. Most medicine these days are quite tasty, which actually causes safety problems because a child may wish to take major when you’re not around
- Use a hollow, graduated medicine spoon for giving medicine to older children. Check your drugstore or talk to your pharmacist.
- Hold a paper cup under your Child’s chin when giving liquid medicine. Spills can be mixed with water or fruit juice and drunk from a cup.
- Taste your medicine yourself, and tell your child if it tastes bad. If it does, rub an ice cube over your child’s tongue to numb the taste
- Wrap a small child in a bath towel to limit physical residence.
- If your child absolutely refuses medicine by clamping his jaws shut, gently squeeze his nostrils shut. His mouth will open quickly.
- An older child may enjoy watching the procedure in a mirror.
Pills skills and drills
- Butter a pill lightly or coat it with salad oil to help it go down easily. Or bury it in a spoonful of applesauce.
- Let an older child hold a marshmallow to eat after the medicine is taken.
- Place a pill in a teaspoonful of ice cream or whipped cream, and it will slide down.
- Press a pill between two spoons to crush it, then mix it with applesauce and jam. Serve it by spoon with a “chaser” of water or juice.
- “Give” the pill to your child’s tongue, and have them take two gulps of water or juice in quick succession from a narrow neck bottle. The pill should go down with the second gulp.
- Ask your pharmacist for an empty, labeled bottle for your child’s medicine. Put you Childs daytime medicine in the bottle and give it to your daycare provider.
- Note down the time, amount, and medicine given if you have more than one medication to administer to you child, or if you have more than one child taking more than one medicine. Keep the dosage sheet posted on the refrigerator. Memory can fail anyone-and often does.
- Hang a card on the refrigerator that shows the doses and days. Cross off each date as you go along to ensure that you give the proper number of doses.
- Let your doctor know if your child has not improved within forty-eight hours of taking medicine.
As with with constipation mild diarrhoea is often treated with dietary changes. Binding food such as bananas, rice, applesauce, and pasta often help. However, diarrhoea can be use by a number of serious illnesses or allergies. If your child has loose, watery stools for more than a day, call your doctor. Parents need to be sure about – threat of dehydration is very serious. If your child is listless and lethargic and unable to retain fluids, than may be dehydrated. Other symptoms include low urine output, dry mouth, few tears during crying, sunken eyes, and dry skin. Test for dehydration by pinching a sunkn eyes, and dry skin the back of your child may be dehydrated.
- Encourage an infant with diarrhoea to continue breastfeeding, or offer rehydration fluids such as Pedialyte. Avoid sports drinks and sugary beverages.
- If your child is in a hard time accepting liquids, try giving them in a tiny glass such as a shot glass.
- Serve liquids in a fancy adult glass to make drinking more appealing , but avoid lead crystal.
- Try weird – shaped straws to make drinking more interesting.
- Give jell- o water. This homemade binder is made by dissolving a three- ounce package of jell-o in a cup of cold tap water.
- Try water in which rice has been cooked ; it’s a binder, too .
- Don’t give a commercial binding product to a child under age five or six without consulting your doctor.
Coughs and sore throats
- Make a cough medicine by mixing lemon juice and honey in equal parts. ( Don’t give honey to babies under one year of age, it may contain botulism spores that can cause infant botulism ).
- Use a pillow or folded blanket to elevate the head of the mattress to make breathing easier for a child with croup, congestion, or a bad cough. Or place a few books under the bed legs near child’s head.
- Teach your child to gargle by doing it yourself while singing a song, let your child join in.
Cold and Flu
- Wash hands frequently to prevent and combat illnesses during the cold-and-flu season.
- Help prevent colds during the cold-and-flu season by putting all the toothbrushes in the dishwasher every few days.
- Use an old, soft washcloth or a soft handkerchief to wipe a tender nose. Or use tissues with lotion.
- Hang a wet towel or sheet near a heat source to increase the humidity in a room and make laboured breathing easier.
- Coat a sore nose with non-mentholated lip balm or petroleum jelly. Or put a little petroleum jelly on a tissue before wiping your child’s nose.
- Use an electric coffee maker (with the lid removed) as a steamer or vaporizer if a regular one isn’t available. Make sure to place it whether it can’t be tipped over.
- Put a feverish child in a lukewarm. tub and let him blow bubbles. When the child gets bored, give him a popsicle. It’s fun, there’s no mess, and the fever comes down.
- Help relive your child’s congestion by running very hot water in the shower. Sit with your child in the bathroom with the door closed. (Some people recommend cold water shower “steam” for croup.)
- Teach your children how to blow their nose by having them cost their mouth and pretend to blow out a candle with their nose.
- Cover the top blanket on your child’s bed with a sheet that can be changed if food or liquid spelled on it.
- Pin a paper bag to the side of the mattress for soiled tissues and other scraps.
- Severe tray meals with a damp washcloth or paper towel under the dishes to prevent them from slipping. The towel can be used to clean the patients hands after eating.
- Avoid having to run from room to room by keeping medications and other sickroom supplies in a container such as a shoebox, basket, or bread pan
- Use a lazy Susan for easy access to bedside supplies
- Anchor a shoe bag between the bed mattress and frame. The pockets (hanging down over the edge) will hold tissue and other small necessities.
- Use a parent’s old t-shirt as a sick gown for child with chicken pox, poison-ivy, or some other skin problem requiring lotion won’t stain bedding or furniture.
- Let a sick child lie on an adjustable chaise lounge from your outdoor furniture set. It allows for a variety of positions requiring lotion. The shirt won’t bind, and the location won’t stain bedding or furniture.
- Give bored kids with chicken pox some paintbrushes and calamine lotion, and let them busy in scratching. It will take them a while to do. Calamine lotion covers quickly and dries fast.
- Quell the itch of chicken pox and other nuisances by using spray starch on the spots. (Make sure it doesn’t contain sizing.)
- Put a little backing soda or Oatmeal Bath in your Childs tub.
Casts on Arms and Legs
- Keep a leg or arm cast dry for showering or bathing by covering it with a large plastic bag held in a place with a rubber band or waterproof tape.
- Clean up a dirty white cast with white shoe polish.
- Make regular jeans and pants usable over a leg cast by inserting a long in the inseam. When the cast comes off, the zipper can be removed and sewn up.
- Sprinkle baby powder at the opening of a cast, and blow it in with a hair dryer or vacuum cleaner (with airflow reversed) to relive itching.
- Lubricate the edges of a cast with petroleum jelly to prevent chafed skin.
- Whenever there is an ear ache, soak a cloth in warm water and foment outer area of ear with cloth.
- Never feed child in lying down position.
- Drop few droplets of hydrogen peroxide and wait until it comes in contact with ear infection. Do mandatory consult a doctor for this.
- Heat the salt and put it in a thick cloth and then tie it well. Do verify that it isn’t too hot, and foment outer area of ear. Repeat this process with best possible number of times.
- Reduce or eliminate your child’s intake of dairy products to help reduce the mucus that contributes to ear infections.
- Elevate thread of the mattress to help drain fluid.
Cover – 19 (corona virus )
Parenting can be challenging even on a good day, but during these challenging times. It is important that you avoid this situation. Take steps to help yourself, your child and your entire family. Day to day due to mandatory requirement of updated information of COVID-19. Difficult to focus on the activities of Difficult to decide (big or small). Feeling heavy, irritable or anxious. Disturbances in eating and sleeping habits. What can you do to help yourself? Congratulations – you are taking the first step assuming that this is a challenging time of uncertainty and stress to be managed.
So, what can you do as a caregiver? The way you are feeling today. Hope and try to be positive. Take care of yourself as much as possible – with you children and other adults are also living, Share responsibilities, work or rest. Set aside time for yourself, and maintain your routine while you can. Keep your daily schedule and structure as possible. Any spiritual, religious or cultural activities. Keep those you rest One of healthy copulation skills for yourself and your family, list out. Excessive drinking, online gambling, or drugs. Avoid behaviour like taking. Remember that negative mapping, may increases your stress levels and lengthen. Which Can make your situation worse in time.
So Friends, we need to take care of self on priority. If we are well and healthy then only, parents can take care of their partner, kids and other relatives. God bless my readers a healthy, wealthy and wise always. The healthy person is the best portrait of human soul.
Prevention of child from techno addiction
Often I have heard people say that my child is living with his mobile all day, he has no meaning to anyone. Whenever I went out of the house in the evening, passing through the streets or parks, I observed that 90 per cent of the children playing in the streets or parks regularly are 10 years old (studying in elementary) or working age. Children over ten years hanging barefoot on the shoulder in the evening or either the tuition is going or coming from there. After that, they are deploying home or tuition homework at home. After all, if some time remains, children watch TV, chatting on social media or playing mobile games. The question is, where is the time to go out of play and save them? Then gradually their habit becomes addiction and their parents begin to scratch. Children are not untouched by the increasing influence of technology. They see their parents do the same, so they do the same. If the parents are techno addict, children will also become techno addict too.
Keep children away from laptops, PCs and smartphones.
- Allow the use of TVs, laptops, smartphones and tablets up to the deadline.
- Put password on smartphones, tablets and laptops After a short time change the password.
- Do not tell the new password to the children. They will not be able to open them without your permission.
- Keep them away from TV, laptop, PC and mobile at dinner, pooja and family gathering.
- Spend quality time with children.
- Take them out for a picnic.
- Encourage them for physical activity.
Internet has become an important part of life, but its addiction can also make your child ill. If they stay connected to the virtual world for hours, then might be a victim of Internet addiction disorder. Internet addiction affects the brain in the same way as drugs cause harm. The bad addiction of the Internet causes brain damage and harm in many other ways. Students who use digital technology more than a limit, are less interested in their studies and become restless with the test. This study is revealed in a study, which states that – such students start feeling lonely at one time.
In the research conducted in General of Computer Assisted Learning, 285 such students were studying a degree course related to health. The research assessed their digital technology usage patterns, their anxiety, loneliness, reading and motivation. Researchers state that there is a negative relationship between Internet addiction and motivation to study. According to them, students who are addicted to the Internet, find it difficult for them to study and become more restless when they come for the exam. Researchers also said that loneliness is also felt due to Internet addiction, which makes it more difficult to study. “These results show that students with Internet addiction do not like to study and because of which the exam is low.” About one-fourth of the students admitted that they spend more than four hours online every day and the remaining students said that they remain online for one to three hours daily. According to the study, students mainly use the Internet for social networking and for obtaining information.
According to a research, the patient is always distraught in this addiction. Not only this, problems like lack of mind in any work, not being able to focus on any work. Things like smartphones, social networking sites and pornography, gradually become the addict of the Internet. Children suffering from this disease should reduce internet usage. The simplest way to make your child get rid of these addiction are ‘ Make them reading books and listening to music. Also make them Spend time with family and friends can reduce this habit gradually. In the recent past, cases of Internet addiction have been growing rapidly.
Although no clear definition can be given of this addiction, it is certain that if someone do not stop from usage smartphone for repetitive, unnecessary tasks. Even though knowing the consequences to the contrary, then been Addicted. The cure for this addition is not to stop using the phone itself. The right treatment is to use the phone in a balanced way.
Symptoms and It’s impact :-
- Pain in hands and wrists.
- Dryness in eyes.
- Weight gain.
Internet addiction is treated with medication as well as behavior therapy. It is not known to the particular. This therapy is given either with the group or alone. During this addiction one is gradually motivated to quit Internet usage. If he uses the Internet for ten hours, then he is motivated to use the Internet for the first eight hours, then six hours and then even less. Instead, other activities are attracted to the child. When mobile phones were invented, hardly anyone would have thought that one day it can also take the form of an addiction for a large number of people. ‘Phone Addiction’ has emerged as the biggest disease of today’s era.
Spending more time on online gaming, pornography and social networking sites has become a habit for most children. These are the initial symptoms. However, gradually the person becomes addicted to it. Things become such that anger, restlessness, irritability starts due to not using the net. A person suffering from such Internet addiction disorder spends five to ten hours on the Internet. Symptoms like getting out of the house, giving less time to friends and family, eating and drinking less.
- Emotionally weak.
- Loosing control on self.
- Fleeing restless.
- Loss of appetite.
- Feeling relieved while alone in room.
- Increase in sleeplessness.
Some research has found that people with these addiction also adopt many harmful things as drugs or alcohols etc.
Internet addiction kills many abilities such as motivation control, planning, sensitivity to rewards. Due to the lack of such abilities, you also become weak in studies. Internet addiction has also been linked in research to loneliness, which makes it difficult for students to study. Researchers said that Internet addiction and low social interaction make a person feel lonely. Psychiatrist specialist says that the habit of sticking to the Internet for hours is causing a mental illness.
Characteristics of phone addiction
Many things indicate about a victim of phone addiction. Mostly among them are – Phone addiction is not just an addiction. It can also have side effects on your physical and mental health.
- Eye strain and feeling pain.
- Blurred look
- Pain in neck and arms
- Suffering from lack of sleep.
Due to the addiction of the phone, keep using it till late night, due to which they are unable to sleep.- Due to prolonged exposure to the phone, it is more likely to fall prey to the microbes present on its surface.- Psychiatry like depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, etc.
How to deal with this addiction?
If child is addicted to the phone, then parents can take some steps to get control over it at their level.- Disabling notifications. Repeated notifications will not come, so child will not pick up the phone again and again.- Uninstall apps that have no solid utility, yet child spend a lot of time on them.- Track their phone usage time. There are some apps available that tell you how much time spent on the phone and Discourage spending more time.- Always keep the phone in another room instead of keeping it with kids. If it is always within reach, then child can use it.
If child sleep by setting an alarm in the phone and keeping it near them, then it is possible that child won’t stop from using the phone till late at night. So keep the phone somewhere away from the bed and use an alarm clock for alarm.- Tell firmly that not going to look at the phone for the next hour. Then ask your child to get started in implementing it. Try to know why child addicted to the phone. There is a shortage in life in most of the user. Any Shortage, you find a solution to avoid any problem in the phone. Identify that deficiency and try to overcome it.- Think about what other work you can give your child. So use the time-phrase wasting on the phone. Then try to make child usage time in those tasks.- If a remedy does not appear to work, do not hesitate to visit a psychiatrist.
Are parents/guardians also increasing digital addiction in children
For children under 18 months, spending only 15-20 minutes on screen is right and acceptable in terms of health. If you are also one of those parents who give their young children a smartphone or tablet in their hands while feeding or to keep them busy, then be aware that this habit can not only make them lazy. , but could push them towards digital addition only in the early stages of his age. According to the Pediatrics, children under 18 months of age, spending only 15-20 minutes on screen is healthy and acceptable. Experts believe that parents with busy schedules and an over-protective attitude towards the safety of young children are attaching their young children to smart screens.
Instead of playing with toys or playing outside, putting them on digital screen addiction at such a young age can hamper their all round development, spoil their eyesight and make them obese in childhood , Which can subsequently lead to diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. According to a psychologist, “Toys increase visual knowledge and touch knowledge in the minds of young children.” More screen time can permanently destroy young children with their cognitive abilities such as laziness and problem solving, paying attention to other people and sleeping on time. Health experts recommend that the correct age for children to spend normal time on screen is 11 years.
However, according to survey 25 percent of children aged six years or younger have their own mobile phone and about half of them spend up to 21 hours a week on their phones. During this time, they play games on screen and watch videos. Experts advise parents to engage their children in ‘open-ended’ content on the screen, so that it helps to increase their creativity while spending time on the app and it is only reward or sharing their attention Contribute to their cognitive development rather than being used. However, spending time on screen for a while and under someone’s monitor is not harmful. “Technology should not be a hindrance to the child’s normal social interaction and learning from the surrounding environment.
We need to understand and remember. If once addicted to a smart phone or tablet, then later it causes problems with withdrawal symptoms such as irritable behavior, stubbornness, frequent solicitation and tantrums in sleeping, eating or waking up in children when they are not allowed to spend more time on the screen. Experts believe that to keep children away from digital addiction, parents should create free zones of digital devices in the home, especially at the dining table and bedroom, not only for children, but also for themselves. “Children learn what they see.” In order to keep children away from this addiction, parents should also set a right example before themselves.
Using a well-discipline methods and techniques
The first school of discipline is family and the second is academic school. It is difficult to imagine a civilized society without it. Population plays a big role in the creation and operation of a healthy society, which is possible due to being embedded in any form of discipline. I can surely state that ‘without discipline, neither the family can run nor the institution and the nation.’ Its generality can also be gauged from the fact that the word discipline can range from the smallest unit of society to the concept of ‘world-society’. It has to be observe whether the form of discipline is the same everywhere, or it will be different at every level like family, society, nation and world.
Also visit ……. Prevent child from techno addiction
The introduction of any nation comes from its disciplined citizens’. But there is also an army to protect the same nation. The army has its own discipline, where rules are strictly followed. Due to the question of security, there are norms of discipline, which cannot be compromised. But the simplest form of discipline is seen in society, where people live without any conflict with mutual harmony. After all, what are the reasons, because of which the feeling of ‘peaceful co-existence’ is the backbone of any society? Society is formed by joining different communities, then the nation and the world. Even though there is diversity in every field, ‘world-human’ and ‘world-society’ are envisaged, which is rooted in discipline. Discipline limits are also determined according to the region.
how to discipline a toddler and child who doesn’t listen
Parents need to implement some rules, for better patronizing. Initially, set the limit of discipline from the beginning. Tell him that not everything will be accepted. If you refuse something, then definitely give him the reason for it. It will save from arising negative thoughts. If the child cries for something, then let him cry and asked if crying while demanding than nothing full-filled, otherwise kids pretend as – child crying is parent’s weakness. He will understand that the parents cannot see me crying and he will do the same to celebrate everything from now on.
Don’t fulfill every demand of the child. Many times, children start crying and stubbornly in front of other people or guests in the house to emotionally blackmail the parents. In fact, they feel that the parents will fulfill their stubbornness in order to save their honor. Parents also do this, if you are doing this too, stop it immediately. Do not surrender to the child. Learn not to say it. Most of the time parents tell the children what they did wrong, but instead they should tell them how they could have done it right. Giving children options to correct situations develops their thinking and understanding.
Also visit …… Establish the habit of spending pattern
The habit of speaking the truth should be instilled your child, for this the parents themselves will have to follow this path. They have to make a habit of honesty, they will have to tell that they can move forward only on the path of truth and honesty, because the foundation of honesty is very strong. No one can further corrupt your child. For this, you can explain it through a story or through a quotes.
Also visit …… Rituals and it’s effect on child mentality
Ways to discipline a child without hitting
Whereas the aim of education is to provide better citizens to the society, who become partners in building a healthy society. The goal of discipline is to support ethics in education, even though the first school of discipline is family, but its schools play a decisive role in building a healthy society. In such a situation, the question becomes more important what should be the form of discipline in our schools. With this, while the students develop qualities like modesty, self-control, humility and wisdom, the possibility of being born of rebellion remains as well. Most people seek the meaning of discipline in a military complex, its rigid rules and its observance. Can the rules of a military complex and strict adherence help unintelligent or intelligent students learn anything?
Also visit ……. If children are under peer pressure
Most teachers are ignorant of the true meaning of discipline in school. They can be heard saying how children will read without fear! And what happens with playing? Most of the students are interested in sports and there are many such occasions when the student as a player himself follows the rules. He subsequently continues as a citizen of the society. In fact, sports are the most appropriate means of achieving ‘self-motivated discipline’. Unless a person is bound by discipline and obedience on his own, it is futile to expect him to do the same to another.
As we know about – now the concept of ‘continuous and comprehensive assessment’ has been incorporated under the expected change in the education system, the entire evaluator of the student will be his teacher. In such a situation, the responsibility of teachers is further increased that they take seriously the behavior of students (from other students and teachers) and the mines (columns) with community activities. Then might be possibilities to transmit human values beyond the textbooks to the students in the true sense.
Also visit …… Ways to make your child feel loved and valued
How should parents discipline their child ?
In accordance to the current situation of society, culture, education system, livelihood etc. are most involved in humans life. Parents need to be more alert, updated as well as need to tackle smartly while educating their children in all aspects. The role of parents is very important in developing good values in children. If parents will be cultured, then only children will become cultured. In today’s environment, it is tough for parents to give good values to children. No matter how much parents explain, children do what their mind says, but if you understands your child and guide accordingly from the beginning, then your child will definitely listen to you. The behavior of children is rooted in childhood.
The ‘no’ of the child depends on the method of parenting, that is how the parents say/talk/speak to their child. According to a recent child development research, “Children aged 4-5 years do not speak 20-25 times in one day. Many times children also say ‘no’ due to tiredness. Generally speaking children with Rude Behavior speak ‘Na’ for everything. The important thing is that when a child does not speak for everything in childhood. Since, such behavior is an indication of his rebellion in the future. So, to make correction in the same Using a well-discipline methods and techniques seems mandatory.
Also visit …… Reaction to the sex related Queries
Children’s brain is the blank slate on which we can write whatever we want. This process continues for four to six years from birth. Parents should take special precautions at this age. If you want to make them cultured, then you should not miss your duty. Children cannot be taught by teaching rituals (sanskars). Children learn what they see their parents do. Parents have to adopt in their own behavior those things which are in the interest of children. Children will learn as you would. They will do what you do. They will think that we should do more than our parents.
How do you implement positive discipline ?
As mentioned above about Teaching Discipline, an effective way to divert a child’s attention from a wrongdoing is to ignore it rather than to value it. This method becomes more important when the child is doing that inappropriate thing to draw attention to you. By adopting this style it is possible that you feel that you have not really done anything to improve the situation. But you will later come to know how influential this style was and thus the child himself did not show any interest in repeating that work. As a result, you can get surprising results and avoid excessive interference in the child’s independence.
Also visit …… Key features of best and successful parenting
When the children want to attract your attention, sometimes they start acting strangely. The child knows well at what time and what work he or she can hurt. For example, at the time when guests are entering the house, they will do something that will make you angry, or right when you are talking on the telephone. But if you have acted patiently and ignored this action, then the child will not insist on repeating it. Because his goal was to get your attention, in which he did not succeed. At the same time, the child should be appreciated for doing positive things and following discipline. In this way, that need, ie the need to draw attention to yourself, can be fulfilled meaningfully.
Along with the above mention tricks, few more to note and implement —
- Keep your voice soft while talking to them.
- During positive talks, children will get answers to their questions and they will also be in discipline.
- Give them the option according to opportunity.
- Then give them the right to choose the option. This will develop their ability to make decisions.
- Make sure to give opportunity to the children who have defiant behavior. This will develop their ability to control situations.
Also visit …… Verify regarding the children’s bulling victim 2020
For good future of children, give them good education as well as good values. When children are small, they are like raw soil. You can mold them as you want. If parents are not happy with your wrong actions, they will not do them. And if parents encourage their good work then they will be excited to do more good work. Encourage good work of children and do not encourage bad work. Your children will definitely grow up to become a good and cultured person.