Tag: child psychology and feelings
Promote hygiene practices and health education among children
Promote hygiene practices and health education among children
Nutritious food is an important cornerstone of health. Therefore, to meet the needs of the body, the food should have the proper amount of essential nutrients. Nutrient excess and deficiency — both are equally harmful and have long-lasting adverse effects on personal, family, and community health. Thus, it is important to relate the issue effectively and make the community aware of the importance of good health and optimal nutrition.
As Mentioning about Promote hygiene practices and health education among children
Good nutrition, regular physical activity and adequate sleep are essential rules of a healthy life. A holistic approach is needed to promote the concept of optimal nutrition across the nation. The problems of malnutrition, micronutrient deficiency, obesity and non-infectious diseases related to diet are increasing continuously around the world. I am also sharing few common illness/sickness and initial treatment, which may help to provide initial first-aid. Energy / nutritional imbalance can result in physical and cognitive development, side effects on morbidity mortality as well as multilateral loss of human capacity and thus affect social / economic development. Much depends on Children health education on personal hygiene during childhood and later on adequate satisfaction of our basics or basic needs.
These are physical as well as emotional or psychological. To meet physical needs, as “relieve hunger, thirst, fatigue, lack of sleep, physical pain, exercise, heat or cold and some stresses in the body that should be relieved. “Psychological or emotional needs are also called ‘ego needs’ which must be satisfied to maintain the ‘self esteem and respect’. They are as important as biological needs.
There are two main needs. First of all, we need a sense of security ideas about love and affection for those who are important in life as – our children, friends and our fellow. Everybody need to have a warm and satisfying relationship with other in society. Due to changes with social / economic / industrial lifestyle and development, there has been a tremendous change in the pattern of communicable to non-communicable diseases. In addition, inequality in social justice / equity promotes existing concerns.
Due to various factors, the treatment of these diseases remains inaccessible to the common people and their diagnosis has also often been seen to decrease. In the present case, a shift from a preventive approach to a therapeutic approach is necessary at the individual-level as well as the population-level. In order to address the health determinants of NCDs (non-communicable diseases), there is a need to create a healthy diet / environment for all regions and it is also the most effective way to meet the challenges. Rituals and it’s effect on child mentality during development is supportive strategy. Furthermore, by adopting a health promotion approach, it is envisaged that it empowers the population to choose well-informed and appropriate health-related options.
Activities for promoting hygiene and sanitation
Time is needed to adopt an effective communication strategy to raise awareness and create greater community engagement using appropriately available health policies as well as locally available resources / new technologies. Research has shown health promotion and nutrition interventions to be highly effective in addressing various social, economic and environmental determinants of health.
It is necessary to use media effectively to create awareness to influence nutrition / health related behavior of the people in mainly countries. The goal of ‘Health and nutrition for all’ is to achieve the highest possible level of good health / well-being and good nutrition. Early childhood care and education should be such that it can meet the needs of children such as safety, food, health care, as well as providing them opportunities for affection, protection, motivation and learning.
High quality early childhood care and education ensures that children can develop their full potential and grow up to become productive human beings. In addition, early childhood care and education programs have become a relevant issue due to factors such as changing family structure from joint family to nuclear family, migration and increasing number of women going out of home and going to work.
It is imperative that mainly take proper care of their children during their early age. This should be done not only for economic reasons but also from the perspective of social justice and human rights, because every child has the right to be properly looked after.
Research on health and hygiene
According to the research paper presented of a state in India is basically a study of the governmental and non-governmental efforts made to make a district open defecation free. Construction of toilets in villages and their continued use was a major challenge, Many innovative experiments were done to overcome this challenge. Through this research and study cleanliness is a social issue to which every section of society and every community is directly and indirectly connected.
There is a direct connection between cleanliness and health. Utilization of unhygienic drinking water, non-proper disposal of human excreta, lack of proper sanitation for the environment, and lack of self and food hygiene have been the main causes of diseases in few states in India. Open defecation is an old practice in rural areas. There is a lack of information about the difference between cleanliness and health among people.
Studies show that 80 percent of diseases are caused by malnutrition. Millions of viruses and bacteria found in feces enter in human body by various means and make them sick. Apart from this, women, elderly and children have to face the most difficulties in the absence of toilets. Groups of females should be constantly encouraged for cleanliness sustainability. Childproofing home and environment is must for healthy child growth.
Incentives to be given to keep monitoring teams active and continue following, Many people stated that it is good effort, which is also supportive in improving the health criteria of below poverty line household, 10 percent people said that it is a normal effort. Efforts made for “open defecation free” The door-to-door contact campaign by paid workers working in schools, an accredited social health activist and other similar women groups was considered by around 76 % of the people as done the most praised effort.
Health education on personal hygiene
The best possibilities to create a such movement, must involves mass media including social media to generate public awareness. The easy and successful strategy of health education system is to show the components of optimum diet.
- An online retailer promoting a healthy diet.
- Online quizzes to raise awareness about appropriate nutrition.
- Training for frontline healthcare officers
- In addition, food and nutrition-related education in the school / college environment encourages children, adolescents, school staff, and communities to develop healthy eating habits and other positive health and optimal nutrition-related behaviors, as well as improve the learning experiences.
According to research which is also in practice, Is important to use a combination of focused educational-strategies that involve the active participation of students, school / college staff, and the wider community. To ensure a defined role of health / nutrition in the national education system, appropriate guidance should be established at the national level to implement a health-oriented, food / nutrition curriculum.
However, the school curriculum should be prioritized according to the local scenario, availability of resources and needs of the people. As per current situation parent also should be aware about – List of Common illness/sickness and initial treatment. Health, food and nutrition education can provide innumerable benefits. Researchers have documented widespread positive effects of intake of micronutrients in obesity prevention. Further as by linking the curriculum to local food cultures, biodiversity, elements of cultural preservation and environmental sustainability can be effectively incorporated into a more integrated approach.
Linking food and nutrition education to school might also helps students and their families experience, also mark it as important parts of the curriculum, such as how to eat diverse nutritious foods, incorporate local food practices / cultures, and develop locally To obtain the use and benefits of food items. Developing nations including India are currently facing serious health-related problems on both ends of the nutrition-spectrum of double burden of malnutrition.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) malnutrition ( kuposhan ) refers to deficiencies, increases, or imbalances in a person’s intake of energy and / or nutrients. On the one hand, millions of people are suffering from non-communicable diseases due to excessive or unbalanced diet and are also facing huge expenses on preventing obesity and treating non-communicable patients (NCDs) related to diet.
On the other hand, many countries are still struggling to feed the population. According to the 2019 Global Hunger Index, India ranks 102nd out of 117 eligible countries. According to Article 47 of the Constitution, it is the duty of the state to improve nutrition level, standard of living and public health.
Keywords – 10 personal hygiene practices, dental education for kids, early childhood nutrition education, food safety and hygiene practices, good hygiene practices, hand hygiene, health education for children, health education for kids, health education for malnutrition child, health education for preschoolers, health education for toddlers, health education for under five, health safety and nutrition in early childhood education, hygiene practices, medical hand washing, nutrition education for children, personal hygiene practices, promote hygiene practices, Promote hygiene practices and health education among children, surgical hand washing
Ways to make your child feel loved and valued – Parenting
Ways to make your child feel loved and valued
Parents who want their children to develop high self-esteem make a point of treating them with respect and courtesy. They don’t reserve “please,” Thank you,” and “I’m sorry” for adults. While parenting, They don’t belittling their children, and they correct or punish them when they can, to help their kids save face. And they advice, “Don’t take it all too seriously. No single incident will shape your child’s character!”
Increasing children often have a profound influence on television and movies, this age is such. They will have to realize that apart from the opposite sex attraction, relation with parents, brother and sister also exist. They have to explain with love it’s extending in the growing age is only physical attraction, not enduring affection.
When children are small, they cannot say anything to their parents or favorite people so that they can know how much they love you. But, has your child ever suddenly given you a loud hug? Or have you ever loved on the cheeks? Be prepared for such cute and small moments, as babies show their love in a very cute way as they grow up. Come, know about such cute and unique ways, by which children show their love towards you. Such children learn from their parents, but their way of kiss is more special and very cute than yours.
In no time when babies start getting a little smarter, then to show your love, you can give cute and sweet kisses by holding cheek in your hands. This is where the real intuition and reconciliation between the two begin. If you can not explain your point to the child properly and you are sticking to the rules, then there can be trouble. At this age children want to live by their own will and they can not tolerate parental control.
By Deed of conveyance –
“If you want children to improve, Let them overhear when anyone appreciate and admire them sensible.”
Children are not ready to share them with anyone to show their love for their loved ones. They don’t like that you go anywhere without them. If someone sits on your lap or if someone else tells you my mother or my father in front of the child, then the child does not like this thing at all and they put pressure on the heels to take him away from you.
Stay away from your baby for a few hours, then see how happy the baby will greet you with a big smile while screechy at you. If the child will miss you more than you expect, then when you come, he/she may also give you cute kisses and hugs.
How to make your teenagers feel special
- Keep a running list on the refrigerator door of positive things your child has done that day. Read the list at bedtime to help your child feel good about themselves before going to sleep.
- Share baby record books and photo albums with your older children, so they enjoy their growth and development.
- Let your kids entertain you with plays they make up. Give them wooden or mixing beaters to use as microphones, “and prepare to clap a lot as they ham it up!
- Create an impression! Cut around your child’s hand in cookie dough to make handprint cookies, or make a large picture by tracing an outline of your child’s body on paper or cardboard and then cutting it out.
- Keep a “baby” drawer or box for archiving anecdotes and keepsakes from your child’s life. Add to it as often as you like, including the letter you wrote to your unborn child while you were pregnant. The drawer or box may also serve as a place to store your child’s as she grows older. Going through the box once or twice a year will be fun for all!
- Keep a joint diary with your child. Have her contribute to the content and provide illustrations wherever she likes. Cover the pages with clear contact paper to preserve them. Occasionally read a page or two to your child at bedtime.
- Tape-record your child’s voice while she’s singing, reciting, or taking with you. Play t back for your child, expressing your delight at her verbal skills.
My child is special because – Worthy suggestions
Making children feel special by word
- Use your child’s name often in conversation, and use nick names only if your child like’s them. Use your child’s name in other ways, too (wooden letters on the wall of your child’s room, magnetic letters on the refrigerator, a sign on door, a puzzle, a homemade place mat and so on.
- Designate a special song for each member of the family. Making up your own words can make it even more special.
- Share a special secret with each child it could be a middle child secret (if both parent and child qualify) or a code word that no one else knows.
- Tell your child to give himself a pat on the back for something done well (Children need to learn to affirm themselves, since parents won’t always be there to do it).
While managing routine responsibilities, few circumstances raise the “Lack of affection in child development”. The emotional development and the heightened are sometime difficult emotional experience of most children, but of course as for all area of children development their is huge variation. To make such balance during child rearing,
The role of partner with proper involvement can be the best resolution.
Specials for fathers – As I mention about parenting, In spite of the facts that is one of the first words a baby learns (often inspired by mom, who wants to make dad feel good), fathers often spend comparatively less time with their children when they’re small. Today more and more fathers are finding that they want to have a meaningful influence on their children’s lives, and many have developed specials things to do.
- Take advantage of your natural inclination to get down on the floor play can be special father-child time.
- Share your morning shave time with your child. Make a shaving cream beard on your child’s face, and have your child (girl or boy) shave it off with a plastic spoon or an old credit card that’s been cut into the shape of a razor.
- Write down your feelings periodically about being a parent and about how you see your children. You’ll like looking back on your writings, and so will your children when they’re old enough.
- Visit your parents with one child at a time, leaving your partner and other children at home. It’s excellent one-on-one time, plus your parents may seldom get to see you without your partner.
- Give your time, rather than “things”. Write down a list of activities you and your child enjoy together, and let your child choose one when a reward is in order.
- Bring a memento home from a business trip, but be aware that it need not to be an expensive present. The small soaps, shower caps, and shoe-cleaning cloths from hotels are always appreciated, as are airline magazines, plastic utensils from meals, and packets of sugar or condiments.
- Write notes or letters to your children if you must depart before they wake up.
what to do when your child says you don’t love them
Making play dates work
Play dates can occur with or without a second parent around. Efforts and ways to make your child feel loved and valued is important for child bettered future. A child’s separation anxiety quotient will be your determine factor.
- Help your child select a playmate with similar interests (dinosaurs, babies, and so on) so they’ll be more likely to have fun.
- Planning one play date a week is usually sufficient.
- Take your child’s nap schedule into account. You may have to limit play dates to children who are on a similar nap schedule.
- Take preventive measures to minimize conflict by asking your child to put away hard-to-share toys. Take out duplicate toys, and ask your child to your child about sharing before playmates comes over.
- Start with a snack if children are coming from preschool or another group setting.
- Start playtime with one planned activity, and let them go from there.
- Have the children meet at a neutral setting, such as a park or a playground, if you don’t have the time or inclination to clean up at home.
- Try to keep your child’s siblings out of the play date activities, if possible.
- Limit play dates to an hour or two. (Start with half hour and build up.)
- Plan on takin your child’s playmate at home, if you can. Creating a good and timely end to play date can influence its success.