Explain if children are under peer pressure
The peer pressure sometime raised so high and end up as life threatening for particular. Parents need to be alert and timely verify so than they can protect children from such situations as – negligence, exploitation, abuse, violence or any other risk at home or in the society while paying full attention to their health and safety.
Child protection is also require as providing support and rehabilitation to the child in the event, that he has become a victim of an unusual burden. If we do not protect our children, they will face risks such as death, permanent disability, poor physical and mental health, educational problems, displacement and isolation of homes.
What are the risky sphere that children should be protected from? Some of the most risky situations that children need to be protected are child labor, child marriage, child trafficking, child sexual abuse, corporal punishment, neglect and abusive children for violating the abandonment law. Harassment or negligence infected or afflicted children for crimes committed by elders in their family.
There are many traditional incidents against children in different parts of the country which are cruel to children and endanger their lives. On many occasions, children lose their lives even due to superstitions spread in the society. According to experts, since childhood, the effect of social conformity arises.
Generally, there is more pressure in them aged of approx. 11-15 years, but parents do not understand this pressure. It also has a positive effect, which leads to the development of extra-curricular activities. But in today’s changing environment, collective impact has few negative phrase as well, such as class bunking, lying to parents, stealing, smoking etc. So to secure kids from such a negative phrase, Parents need to verify and tackle, If children are under peer pressure.
What causes peer pressure ?
How social pressure influence in adolescent life
Stress in children is also like tension in adults, but their reasons may be different. There is a different kind of phrases around children which has a right and wrong effect on them. They can face such scenario anywhere at home, school, tuition, play ground etc. At this time, changes in their lives also develop very fast. If children are under peer pressure than using few trick, parents focus and grab the root of children and able to do corrections (if required) and also rectify the mistakes timely
In such a situation, it is difficult to say which thing becomes the reason for such scenarios. Also it impacts the performance of the child and his mind is always depressed. Fighting with friends – Friendship is a beautiful relationship and what to say about childhood friendship. Any cracks in it can spoil one’s mood. Often few share their talk with friends only.
Children friends are also very important for them. In such a situation, fighting with friends can bring them to community sentiment. Nerve racking atmosphere at home – If there is a grievous atmosphere in the house, it is natural for the child to come oppressively. In today’s changing lifestyle and rapidly growing cities, the credibility of relationships is decreasing and divorce cases are increasing.
Due to poor relationship between husband and wife, their children also get affected and traumatic conditions are increasing. While Spending more time on gadgets, like TV, computer and mobiles have become a part of most people’s lives and children are also spending more time in them. Because of this their physical activity has decreased.
Nowadays children are paying attention in these gadgets compared to sports, which leads them to loneliness atmosphere. How to detect tension in children.
Positives effects – if children are under peer pressure
- Get inspiration for education.
- Students try to remain regular by leaving late in school.
- The academic performance of the students becomes good.
- Inspire to participate in sports, courses and extracurricular activities in school. But sometimes classmate friends can also have the wrong effect due to which children become victims of wrong things. In such a situation, at times parents also become aggressive on the children with stress and if the parents try to force the children, then it has the opposite effect and the children also become aggressive while talking to their parents. They start hiding and lying about their concerns also become habitual of the same. In such situation, Parents need to understand – Child behavior management strategies for best handling.
How to protect school students if children are under peer pressure? It is a matter of contemplation. Actually it isn’t wrong if any mistakes or errors done by children. Wrong, it will be if nothing learned from those mistakes.
Negative effects of peer pressure
- Attracting beauty and fashion tips.
- Inappropriate consumption of medicines to reduce weight or health.
- Engaging in adult relationships.
- Copying or cheating in the examination.
- Bad habit of running away from school or class.
- Consumption of drugs.
- The habit of drinking in children under 18 years of age.
- Getting used to smoking or eating tobacco.
- Withdraw money stolen from parents’ pockets. Many children bring a lot of pocket money from home.
Brief Details – How can you resist negative peer pressure
Unique guide to deal and treat peer pressure
If your child is in tension, find ways to overcome it immediately. As soon as you hear the tension of children, execute further as –
Spend time together
Parents should spend time with their children. Children are the closest to their parents and want to spend some quality time with them. Parents should give them time until the children grow up. let’s be friend – Some parents scold children for minor mistakes.
They only impose their decisions without listening to any of their views. This creates a feeling of fear from parents in the minds of children, due to which they are afraid to say their things. Parents also need to be friends of their children so that they share all their things with them.
If there is any untoward incident in the school or outside with the child or something that brings him into tension, listen to him patiently and try to understand. In such a situation, scolding children can prove fatal.
Do not put pressure
Parents often try to keep children at the forefront. Due to this expectation, they keep asking the children to come first and again, due to which the child becomes a victim of mental pressure. In such a situation, parents should understand that every human has different abilities.
Parents should not put any kind of pressure on children to top the exams, games and other activities. They should encourage children to participate. Then the child loses or wins, he should be convinced that he is with his child in every condition.
This brings confidence in the child and he also performs better by being tension free. Parents who want their children to be developed with high self-esteem, they make a certain parameters of treating them with respect and courtesy.
It is also necessary to give freedom to children, but this does not mean that they are allowed to do anything unnecessarily. Giving freedom to children means that they understand what they want to do in their career and help in giving right direction. Apart from giving children the right to take some decisions, they start thinking themselves important.
Create a happy atmosphere
If the child is tensed, then it can be reduced by making the environment around him happy. First of all, it should be noted that the atmosphere in the house should be cordial. Even if she is still under stress, the parents should look at the atmosphere of school, tuition and other places where the child has to go daily.
If something is wrong, take immediate action. Change the routine/If the child is in tension, parents should immediately start trying to get him out of that condition. For this, you can pursue him in an activity like dance class, swimming etc. Can take for outing. Changing the routine in this way will divert attention and reduce tension.
Go to psychiatrist. Often people do not go to psychiatrists for tension because they start going madly to psychiatrists. This is a misconception. It is not crazy to consult a psychiatrist. If the tension is not over, take the child to the psychiatrist. Psychiatrists often control the situation through counseling.
This counseling is also given to the parents along with the child. This results in rapid improvement in the child. Difference between psychiatrist and psychologist. Often people get confused between psychiatry and psychologists and do not understand who to go under tension conditions.
Psychiatrist cures mental illnesses with drugs while psychologist tests counseling, psycho therapy, IQ test, personality test etc. In the event of tension, the cognitive behavior works. Psychiatry or psychologist can also be reached to anyone if there is pressurization atmosphere.
What does Peer pressure psychological theory specify – It vary from person to person and their up-bringing parameters.
How does peer pressure affect a child ?
Let us know – Ignoring the pain is the uncertainty of life, the struggle in the present and the shattered future absolutely breaks the students or children. Since coming first in class, the pressure to be active in cultural and artistic activities takes away from students their natural talent.
Not only this, they want to perform despite being injured, just because they want to be the best. Just ignoring the pain can be dangerous for their mental health in future. When children are not able to perform well due to this pressure, then lack of emotional support and parental nature hurts their self-esteem. Because of this many children take some unusual steps and generates many terrifying situations.
The stress of admission to the best colleges and institutes or the pressure to get a good number makes the children study till late night and as a result they suffer from mental depression due to which they don’t have proper sleep. Lack of sleep affects both their physical and mental health.
Instead of learning when the fear of mimicry focuses on achievement, children look for easier ways and undefined as well as unusual short-cuts to achieve success. Whether it is a small child or a big one, they doesn’t consider any harm in copying, even few invest money for cheating. In mutual competition, children do not hesitate to cheat their friends.
This is a wrong trend, which can become dangerous later. The risk of suicide sometime get raised, but it is wrong to makes child a machine in the name of studies. One thing that children are most afraid of today is the fear of failure. Fear of not meeting expectations may also force them to take some wrong steps.
According to the survey on an average one student is embracing death every hour. One of the main reasons for this is the expectation of better performance in the exam.
Positive phrase about pressure on few children
The battle of self-esteem has become an indispensable standard of today’s performance. While ‘peer pressure’ mostly affects in a negative way, it can also be positive, that is, the pressure exerted by our old friends can be for the wrong things, in the same way it can sometimes hit you or your friends. Can also make a good impression.
‘Peer pressure’ means work done under the influence of our old friends, which can be negative, it can be beneficial as well, as if you are very fond of reading, then you may have read your own. One can impress old friends by telling them about good books and then they will also start reading good books after getting influenced.
In the same way, one may also become very good in sports or studies, influenced by friends and become better in sports or studies like them. That is, if anybody want, than peer pressure can be adopted in its good form. It will make better in every task for learning good things and also for healthy competition.
When it comes to the mental state of children, negativity and negative behavior are evident from their activities. Repeated illness of the child is a common symptom of stress. In the case of teenagers, stress caused by excessive pressure creates a state of rebellion and the child becomes a victim of depression.
Proper guidelines, along with mental support
- Be friendly with them, so that they share their every thing with you.
Instead of punishing child when they make a mistake, explain them with love.
- Develop positive thinking and habit of sharing with behavior of be honestly.
- Promote their creativity. Encourage them to participate in creative activities.
- Praise them by winning a contest, encourage them by rewarding them.
- Keep complete information about his friends.
- When there is a change in the behavior of child, immediately meet their teachers and friends. Chat with them in detail about this.
- Teach them to say ‘no’ politely rather than being under pressure from friends.
- Tell some ways to avoid social stress.
‘As per teenager’s wish one could say, Mummy-Dad, I am your child, not a robot.‘
Common illness/sickness and initial treatment
We experienced our parents’ care when we were sick as children, but the job of caring for our own sick children seems awesome. As parents we act as paramedics, comforters, and companions to our sick children. Until your children can tell you what’s bothering them, these roles can be especially difficult. Many of the tips related to the Doctor Visits, are apply to the care of toddlers and preschoolers as well as infants.
List of Common illness/sickness and initial treatment.
Digital Thermometer have made this job much faster and easier for parents. Glass thermometers are no longer recommended because of the risk of mercury poisoning if the glass breaks. The rectal temperature is the most accurate. it will be one degree higher than an oral temperature.
Other methods will give you a ”approx” temperature if you simply want an indication as to whether your child is suffering from fever. One is to kiss your child’s forehead. (The temperature of your lips is more stable than that of your hands). Other options include axillary (armpit) thermometers, the ears thermometer (not recommended in children under three months), and the forehead strip. It’s important to tell your doctor which method you used when you report a temperature.
- Make insertion of a rectal thermometer easier by smearing petroleum jelly on it.
- Give your child an egg timer to watch while the temperature is being taken. Or let your child watch TV or listen to a song, or sing one together to shorten the wait.
- Don’t take your child’s temperature immediately after bath; this can affect the temperature reading.
One of the hardest things about giving medicine to babies and small children is getting it all down. Don’t try putting it in a bottle of formula or juice, you won’t know how much your baby has received if all the liquid isn’t taken.
- Give your baby liquid medicine in a nipple. (Make sure all the medication appropriate to take by filling the nipple with a little water for your child to suck). Or use an eyedropper, vitamin dropper, or medicine syringe (without the needle), which you can buy at the drugstore. Squirting into the cheek area (not down the throat) is easy,, there’s no mess, and 5 milliliters (ml) equal one teaspoon.
- Give bad-tasting medicine by holding your child’ nose until the medicine is swallowed. Then give some gum or a drink while counting to hold your child’s nose.
- Many of today’s good- tasting medicines can be frozen as popsicles, but check with your doctor first!.
- Ask your physician for the more concentrated medicine. Many antibiotics come in two strengths : 125 milligrams [mg] per 5 ml [or the teaspoon ], and 250 mg per 5 ml .If the dose is 250 mg. You only have to get your child to swallow half a teaspoon of the more concentrated medicine instead of a whole teaspoon of the lees concentrated type.
- Chilling liquid medicines can improve the flavor.
- Call medicine “the slime” or some other humorous name. Most medicine these days are quite tasty, which actually causes safety problems because a child may wish to take major when you’re not around
- Use a hollow, graduated medicine spoon for giving medicine to older children. Check your drugstore or talk to your pharmacist.
- Hold a paper cup under your Child’s chin when giving liquid medicine. Spills can be mixed with water or fruit juice and drunk from a cup.
- Taste your medicine yourself, and tell your child if it tastes bad. If it does, rub an ice cube over your child’s tongue to numb the taste
- Wrap a small child in a bath towel to limit physical residence.
- If your child absolutely refuses medicine by clamping his jaws shut, gently squeeze his nostrils shut. His mouth will open quickly.
- An older child may enjoy watching the procedure in a mirror.
Pills skills and drills
- Butter a pill lightly or coat it with salad oil to help it go down easily. Or bury it in a spoonful of applesauce.
- Let an older child hold a marshmallow to eat after the medicine is taken.
- Place a pill in a teaspoonful of ice cream or whipped cream, and it will slide down.
- Press a pill between two spoons to crush it, then mix it with applesauce and jam. Serve it by spoon with a “chaser” of water or juice.
- “Give” the pill to your child’s tongue, and have them take two gulps of water or juice in quick succession from a narrow neck bottle. The pill should go down with the second gulp.
- Ask your pharmacist for an empty, labeled bottle for your child’s medicine. Put you Childs daytime medicine in the bottle and give it to your daycare provider.
- Note down the time, amount, and medicine given if you have more than one medication to administer to you child, or if you have more than one child taking more than one medicine. Keep the dosage sheet posted on the refrigerator. Memory can fail anyone-and often does.
- Hang a card on the refrigerator that shows the doses and days. Cross off each date as you go along to ensure that you give the proper number of doses.
- Let your doctor know if your child has not improved within forty-eight hours of taking medicine.
As with with constipation mild diarrhea is often treated with dietary changes. Binding food such as bananas, rice, applesauce, and pasta often help. However, diarrhea can be use by a number of serious illnesses or allergies. If your child has loose, watery stools for more than a day, call your doctor. Parents need to be sure about – threat of dehydration is very serious. If your child is listless and lethargic and unable to retain fluids, than may be dehydrated. Other symptoms include low urine output, dry mouth, few tears during crying, sunken eyes, and dry skin. Test for dehydration by pinching a sunk eyes, and dry skin the back of your child may be dehydrated.
- Encourage an infant with diarrhoea to continue breastfeeding, or offer rehydration fluids such as Pedialyte. Avoid sports drinks and sugary beverages.
- If your child is in a hard time accepting liquids, try giving them in a tiny glass such as a shot glass.
- Serve liquids in a fancy adult glass to make drinking more appealing , but avoid lead crystal.
- Try weird – shaped straws to make drinking more interesting.
- Give jell- o water. This homemade binder is made by dissolving a three- ounce package of jell-o in a cup of cold tap water.
- Try water in which rice has been cooked ; it’s a binder, too .
- Don’t give a commercial binding product to a child under age five or six without consulting your doctor.
Coughs and sore throats
- Make a cough medicine by mixing lemon juice and honey in equal parts. ( Don’t give honey to babies under one year of age, it may contain botulism spores that can cause infant botulism ).
- Use a pillow or folded blanket to elevate the head of the mattress to make breathing easier for a child with croup, congestion, or a bad cough. Or place a few books under the bed legs near child’s head.
- Teach your child to gargle by doing it yourself while singing a song, let your child join in.
Cold and Flu
- Wash hands frequently to prevent and combat illnesses during the cold-and-flu season.
- Help prevent colds during the cold-and-flu season by putting all the toothbrushes in the dishwasher every few days.
- Use an old, soft washcloth or a soft handkerchief to wipe a tender nose. Or use tissues with lotion.
- Hang a wet towel or sheet near a heat source to increase the humidity in a room and make laboured breathing easier.
- Coat a sore nose with non-mentholated lip balm or petroleum jelly. Or put a little petroleum jelly on a tissue before wiping your child’s nose.
- Use an electric coffee maker (with the lid removed) as a steamer or vaporizer if a regular one isn’t available. Make sure to place it whether it can’t be tipped over.
- Put a feverish child in a lukewarm. tub and let him blow bubbles. When the child gets bored, give him a popsicle. It’s fun, there’s no mess, and the fever comes down.
- Help relive your child’s congestion by running very hot water in the shower. Sit with your child in the bathroom with the door closed. (Some people recommend cold water shower “steam” for croup.)
- Teach your children how to blow their nose by having them cost their mouth and pretend to blow out a candle with their nose.
- Cover the top blanket on your child’s bed with a sheet that can be changed if food or liquid spelled on it.
- Pin a paper bag to the side of the mattress for soiled tissues and other scraps.
- Severe tray meals with a damp washcloth or paper towel under the dishes to prevent them from slipping. The towel can be used to clean the patients hands after eating.
- Avoid having to run from room to room by keeping medications and other sickroom supplies in a container such as a shoebox, basket, or bread pan
- Use a lazy Susan for easy access to bedside supplies
- Anchor a shoe bag between the bed mattress and frame. The pockets (hanging down over the edge) will hold tissue and other small necessities.
- Use a parent’s old t-shirt as a sick gown for child with chicken pox, poison-ivy, or some other skin problem requiring lotion won’t stain bedding or furniture.
- Let a sick child lie on an adjustable chaise lounge from your outdoor furniture set. It allows for a variety of positions requiring lotion. The shirt won’t bind, and the location won’t stain bedding or furniture.
- Give bored kids with chicken pox some paintbrushes and calamine lotion, and let them busy in scratching. It will take them a while to do. Calamine lotion covers quickly and dries fast.
- Quell the itch of chicken pox and other nuisances by using spray starch on the spots. (Make sure it doesn’t contain sizing.)
- Put a little backing soda or Oatmeal Bath in your Childs tub.
Casts on Arms and Legs
- Keep a leg or arm cast dry for showering or bathing by covering it with a large plastic bag held in a place with a rubber band or waterproof tape.
- Clean up a dirty white cast with white shoe polish.
- Make regular jeans and pants usable over a leg cast by inserting a long in the inseam. When the cast comes off, the zipper can be removed and sewn up.
- Sprinkle baby powder at the opening of a cast, and blow it in with a hair dryer or vacuum cleaner (with airflow reversed) to relive itching.
- Lubricate the edges of a cast with petroleum jelly to prevent chafed skin.
- Whenever there is an ear ache, soak a cloth in warm water and foment outer area of ear with cloth.
- Never feed child in lying down position.
- Drop few droplets of hydrogen peroxide and wait until it comes in contact with ear infection. Do mandatory consult a doctor for this.
- Heat the salt and put it in a thick cloth and then tie it well. Do verify that it isn’t too hot, and foment outer area of ear. Repeat this process with best possible number of times.
- Reduce or eliminate your child’s intake of dairy products to help reduce the mucus that contributes to ear infections.
- Elevate thread of the mattress to help drain fluid.
Cover – 19 (corona virus )
Parenting can be challenging even on a good day, but during these challenging times. It is important that you avoid this situation. Take steps to help yourself, your child and your entire family. Day to day due to mandatory requirement of updated information of COVID-19. Difficult to focus on the activities of Difficult to decide (big or small). Feeling heavy, irritable or anxious. Disturbances in eating and sleeping habits. What can you do to help yourself? Congratulations – you are taking the first step assuming that this is a challenging time of uncertainty and stress to be managed.
So, what can you do as a caregiver? The way you are feeling today. Hope and try to be positive. Take care of yourself as much as possible – with you children and other adults are also living, Share responsibilities, work or rest. Set aside time for yourself, and maintain your routine while you can. Keep your daily schedule and structure as possible. Any spiritual, religious or cultural activities. Keep those you rest One of healthy copulation skills for yourself and your family, list out. Excessive drinking, online gambling, or drugs. Avoid behaviour like taking. Remember that negative mapping, may increases your stress levels and lengthen. Which Can make your situation worse in time.
So Friends, we need to take care of self on priority. If we are well and healthy then only, parents can take care of their partner, kids and other relatives. God bless my readers a healthy, wealthy and wise always. The healthy person is the best portrait of human soul.
Smart discipline techniques for all age group
Its generality can also be gauged from the fact that the word discipline can range from the smallest unit of society to the concept of ‘world-society’. It has to be observe whether the form of discipline is the same everywhere, or it will be different at every level like family, society, nation and world. The introduction of any nation comes from its disciplined citizens’. But there is also an army to protect the same nation.
The army has its own discipline, where rules are strictly followed. Due to the question of security, there are norms of discipline, which cannot be compromised. But the simplest form of discipline is seen in society, where people live without any conflict with mutual harmony.
After all, what are the reasons, because of which the feeling of ‘peaceful co-existence’ is the backbone of any society? Society is formed by joining different communities, then the nation and the world. Even though there is diversity in every field, ‘world-human’ and ‘world-society’ are envisaged, which is rooted in discipline. Discipline limits are also determined according to the region.
How to discipline a toddler and child who doesn’t listen
Parents need to implement some rules, for better patronizing. Initially, set the limit of discipline from the beginning. Tell him that not everything will be accepted. If you refuse something, then definitely give him the reason for it. It will save from arising negative thoughts. If the child cries for something, then let him cry and asked if crying while demanding than nothing full-filled, otherwise kids pretend as – child crying is parent’s weakness.
He will understand that the parents cannot see me crying and he will do the same to celebrate everything from now on. Don’t fulfill every demand of the child. Many times, children start crying and stubbornly in front of other people or guests in the house to emotionally blackmail the parents. In fact, they feel that the parents will fulfill their stubbornness in order to save their honor. Parents also do this, if you are doing this too, stop it immediately.
Do not surrender to the child. Learn not to say it. Most of the time parents tell the children what they did wrong, but instead they should tell them how they could have done it right. Giving children options to correct situations develops their thinking and understanding.
The habit of speaking the truth should be instilled your child, for this the parents themselves will have to follow this path. They have to make a habit of honesty, they will have to tell that they can move forward only on the path of truth and honesty, because the foundation of honesty is very strong. No one can further corrupt your child. For this, you can explain it through a story or through a quotes.
Ways to discipline a child without hitting
Whereas the aim of education is to provide better citizens to the society, who become partners in building a healthy society. The goal of discipline is to support ethics in education, even though the first school of discipline is family, but its schools play a decisive role in building a healthy society. In such a situation, the question becomes more important – what should be the form of discipline in our schools. With this, while the students develop qualities like modesty, self-control, humility and wisdom, the possibility of being born of rebellion remains as well.
Most people seek the meaning of discipline in a military complex, its rigid rules and its observance. Can the rules of a military complex and strict adherence help unintelligent or intelligent students learn anything? Most teachers are ignorant of the true meaning of discipline in school. They can be heard saying how children will read without fear! And what happens with playing?
Most of the students are interested in sports and there are many such occasions when the student as a player himself follows the rules. He subsequently continues as a citizen of the society. In fact, sports are the most appropriate means of achieving ‘self-motivated discipline’. Unless a person is bound by discipline and obedience on his own, it is futile to expect him to do the same to another.
As we know about – now the concept of ‘continuous and comprehensive assessment’ has been incorporated under the expected change in the education system, the entire evaluator of the student will be his teacher.
In such a situation, the responsibility of teachers is further increased that they take seriously the behavior of students (from other students and teachers) and the mines (columns) with community activities. Then might be possibilities to transmit human values beyond the textbooks to the students in the true sense.
Easy and advanced ways for parents to discipline their child
In accordance to the current situation of society, culture, education system, livelihood etc. are most involved in humans life. Parents need to be more alert, updated as well as need to tackle smartly while educating their children in all aspects. The role of parents is very important in developing good values in children. If parents will be cultured, then only children will become cultured.
In today’s environment, it is tough for parents to give good values to children. No matter how much parents explain, children do what their mind says, but if you understands your child and guide accordingly from the beginning, then your child will definitely listen to you. The behavior of children is rooted in childhood. The ‘no’ of the child depends on the method of parenting, that is how the parents say/talk/speak to their child.
According to a recent child development research, “Children aged 4-5 years do not speak 20-25 times in one day. Many times children also say ‘no’ due to tiredness. Generally speaking children with Rude Behavior speak ‘Na’ for everything. The important thing is that when a child does not speak for everything in childhood. Since, such behavior is an indication of his rebellion in the future.
So, to make correction in Smart discipline techniques for all age group seems mandatory. Children’s brain is the blank slate on which we can write whatever we want. This process continues for four to six years from birth. Parents should take special precautions at this age. If you want to make them cultured, then you should not miss your duty.
Children cannot be taught by teaching rituals (sanskars). Children learn what they see their parents do. Parents have to adopt in their own behavior those things which are in the interest of children. Children will learn as you would. They will do what you do. They will think that we should do more than our parents.
How do you implement positive discipline ?
As mentioned above about Teaching Discipline, an effective way to divert a child’s attention from a wrongdoing is to ignore it rather than to value it. This method becomes more important when the child is doing that inappropriate thing to draw attention to you. By adopting this style it is possible that you feel that you have not really done anything to improve the situation.
But you will later come to know how influential this style was and thus the child himself did not show any interest in repeating that work. As a result, you can get surprising results and avoid excessive interference in the child’s independence. When the children want to attract your attention, sometimes they start acting strangely.
The child knows well at what time and what work he or she can hurt. For example, at the time when guests are entering the house, they will do something that will make you angry, or right when you are talking on the telephone. But if you have acted patiently and ignored this action, then the child will not insist on repeating it.
Because his goal was to get your attention, in which he did not succeed. At the same time, the child should be appreciated for doing positive things and following discipline. In this way, that need, ie the need to draw attention to yourself, can be fulfilled meaningfully.
Along with the above mention tricks, few more to note and implement —
- Keep your voice soft while talking to them.
- During positive talks, children will get answers to their questions and they will also be in discipline.
- Give them the option according to opportunity.
- Then give them the right to choose the option. This will develop their ability to make decisions.
- Make sure to give opportunity to the children who have defiant behavior. This will develop their ability to control situations.
For good future of children, give them good education as well as good values. When children are small, they are like raw soil. You can mold them as you want. If parents are not happy with your wrong actions, they will not do them. And if parents encourage their good work then they will be excited to do more good work. Encourage good work of children and do not encourage bad work. Your children will definitely grow up to become a good and cultured person.
Verify regarding the children’s bulling victim 2020
The world of crime is also going through regular changes. New crimes are involved in the list of crimes. Cyber bullying is also one of these. How to protect your child from this crime. Have you ever experienced cyber bullying? Are you sure that your child is safe from Cyber negative impacts ? You say yes, but some figures will surprise you. According to a survey conducted on children, in the case of online harassment, India is third in the world.
About 66 percent of the Internet users in India have faced cyber-bullying in some way. Not only that, about 53 percent of adolescents believed that they got real life from their online contact. Obviously this was done without the knowledge of the parents without meeting it.
Most important is to verify regarding the children’s bulling victim 2020. We all are aware about society and behavior pattern. According to a recent study, ‘1 out of 3 children is associated with bulling, whether it is a boiler or a bully supporter. If the child is afraid, nervous or scary while talking to the parents, it means that he is being bullied and he is hiding this from the parents. Studies have also proven that 67% of bullying occurs when there are no parents with children.
When children experience emotional invalidation, that creates an impression in their mind as that certain barriers to sharing are created, emotions are not acceptable to express, along with the sense that bonding is conditional. Parents play the role of a safe haven in this – by helping to name those emotions and noticing how their child is feeling, and also providing a message as – all emotions are natural and serve a purpose. This is where the real intuition and reconciliation between the two begin.
In any place, anywhere, between school, home or friends, children can become victims of bullying and there is no one else but the children. Parents make every effort to protect their child from being bullied. But what happens when your own child bullies others? Exploiting or bullying children get mental and behavioral signals, which can be identified and removed from this problem.
As per the normal discussion between parents, mainly concerns are about that children are bullied in school, but why do we forget that a child are also bullied or harassed by other children. What if your child bullies others.
Verify the source, place and mode of bully
Be friendly with the children, ask about their entire routine, friends-teachers.
- Parents won’t to be so busy, they should definitely attend the children’s parent-teachers’ meeting in which they can meet their teachers and friends.
- Parents are role models for children. Therefore, give examples of leadership, generosity and friendly people in front of them.
- If you see some changes in your child’s behavior, immediately contact the teacher.
- Tell the children aged 12-13 years about cyber bulling.
- If the problem is more serious, consult the child psychologist.
- In addition to the school, family gatherings and local communities give children the opportunity to meet their friends, this will create a sense of socialization in a safe environment.
Trace if child is bulling other children
Not able to sleep comfortably — A study conducted by the University, which has found that children who have difficulty sleeping are more prone to bullying. While children who are able to sleep peacefully, nothing of this sort is seen. If your child is not able to sleep properly at night, talk to him and what is going on in his mind? Try to know this.
Justify wrong treatment with others. — Often, the children stop talking to each other when they quarrel, but their quarrel does not last long and they become friends. But if your child is being very aggressive towards another child and is also justifying his wrong behavior then you should be alert. According to experts, children who do this behavior bully. Instead of shouting at such children one should talk with love. Ask him what is the reason that he is trying to justify his mistake too. Teach him to be sympathetic and explain how his misbehavior is affecting others.
Keep an eye on online history. — Parents need to be aware of what the child sees and does online. With this help you can know what is going on in the mind of the child. Find out if your child is harassing other children online by creating a social media profile. If this is the case, make strict rules for the screen time. Keep an eye on your child’s online history as to what he does and what is going on in his mind. If you see anything wrong in this, then start counseling the child at your level.
Reaction to the sex affiance queries
Usually, children ask unsuspecting question and parents don’t understands about – how to revert and give reaction to the sex related queries answer their question. Mostly parents scold him/her or make them quiet. The confusion and curiosity of the children increases even when there is not a satisfying revert.
Even today, people in our country do not talk openly about sex information to their children. As in according to the present tenure and society, building a relationship between parent and child is required on priority. Today is the time of technology, due to which it is not possible for smart gadgets to stay away from the hands of children for long.
Children rush to the internet world and calm their curiosities. In such a situation, children do not get the right information about sex and they start seeing sex differently. Therefore, it should be tried that children should be given sex education at the right time and correct information. For this you should also take care of right methods for children.
Need and importance of sexual anatomy
Generally, well educated people are still stunned by talking or discussing an important topic, which is mostly considered confidential, so giving coupling education to children is far away and our reluctance on our children’s future.
Have we ever thought about the effect it may have ? Isn’t not true that it is still easy for children to answer these questions today, but tomorrow it will be very difficult to solve their problems ? Often parents do not consider it necessary to give children any information about coupling.
By thinking that they too had not told anything about it by their parents. So did it affect their life? Then today the era has become so advanced that even before age children know everything. Then what is the need to explain something separately? But often this thinking of ours, proves to be harmful for children.
Whether or not to educate to our children, they get many such incomplete and provocative related information from pornographic magazines, TV, movies, internet, even toilet walls, which mislead them. Enough for child fickle mind starts to fret over various types of experiments about without seeing the immaturity of the body and in many cases they achieve it, and the result ahead ?
Many physical-mental illnesses, self-aggrandizement, remorse and studies, career losses are different. But our irony is that despite living in the jet age of 21st century, we are still not able to decide whether or not to give educate children and when and how ? Whereas now the time has come that beyond such education or not, we should think about how and at what age to educate to children. Mainly Sexologist are pointing the criteria and right way to give proper education to children.
Understand child phycology
Starting from initial stage, children’s are also with common mentality and line of thought like us and mainly human’s have feeling, and few survey as well as research say’s that few feelings are present in the child from birth and they are also eager to know all about the parts in humans body, which is absolutely normal.
Most of the parents do not pay attention to this and also do not give proper guidance to their children. Many times it also happens that we start arousing curiosity in our child’s delicate mind right from childhood. When the child is born, they does not know anything about the world, even about their own body.
In such a situation, whenever a child hands towards private parts like other organs or comes undressed in front of others, parents immediately reprimand them. At that time, the innocence does not realize their mistake, but in the opposite mind, curiosity starts to wake up, why is it forbidden to touch this part of my body.
So to avoid scolding of parents, child starts touching their private parts privately and the parents do not even aware about. Therefore, parents should not scold children with their normal actions, their behavior may also change over time. When talking to children on sensitive issues like sex, take special care of their age and understanding.
According to the age and understanding of the child, give him information related to sex. It is not necessary that you give complete information about sex to the child, but you can tell them all things by making them aware.
Human body parts explanation at different age slabs
Physical and mental changes occur when children grow up. It is often seen that children do not understand these changes and remain in a dilemma. Therefore, children should talk about these changes and parents should explain them. Awareness should be given about the meaning of these physical and mental changes.
Due to the lack of information related to sexology , children resort to porn videos. If you are aware of this then do not get angry with the child and explain it in a calm manner. Give him sex related information and tell him that the way to get information from internet is wrong. What to guide further in different ages ?
At around age of 3-4 years, explain them as the way all the brushes, towels etc. are completely private and individual also should not be used by anyone else, In the same way few part of your body is also completely private. Which you should not uncover in front of others.
Also, tell that if anyone touches or rub limbs, they should arise objections tell parents/guardians immediately. By doing this, we will be able to inform the children about privacy of their private parts as well as protect them from child sexual abuse. During the age slab changes – mother can ask about that child should not even show private parts to them, so now you have to take bath yourself.
In this way they will be able to know that their private parts are absolutely private, which no one has the right to see or touch. While teaching about body parts we need to explain regarding safe-unsafe touch. Small children do not understand much about safe-unsafe touch, but it depends on the way parents explain them. Still, explain to children about the good touch and bad touch.
Explain them in a simple way instead of answering their technical queries. Always keep in mind the age of children. While giving basic education to children, Parents need to provide accurate and complete information about fornicate to children above 14 years of age.
When kids ask questions related to copulation, parents scold them, instead of being angry, respond lovingly. Parents shouldn’t ignore their questions and may not try to scold them. Keep friendly behavior while answering such queries, do try not deal with settlement.
Give time and build supportive bonding
It is often seen that children run towards the Internet world or talk to their friends about sex due to lack of support from parents. From where he takes half-incomplete information related to sex. It is not right for them. Therefore parents should give time to their children.
Parents need to do communication also try for healthy discussion with friendly behavior and positive reactions. It is not that the curiosity of children will be calmed by knowing the names of the organs. Their questions also change according to the changes in the body with aging.
Therefore, the phase of their questions and your solutions should be like an ongoing process. Explain with examples for better understanding because as your child grows up, he wants to know why his organs are different from those of opposite sex.” Generally, children above five years of age have a desire to know this. So at this age, tell them the difference between boy and girl with ordinary comparisons.
Friendly relationship with teenagers is important
When children turn 12-13, apart from parents, many people start making space in their world. You tell them or not, they start to know about the changes in their body. We feel comfortable asking our friends about their problems. While talking about teenagers, “Have a friendly relationship with them.
Adolescent children should be given information about homosexuality, masturbation, periods etc. Don’t forget to tell them about safe sex and diseases like AIDS too. Often, after the age of ten, children become very sensitive about changes and looks in their body. Many children try to learn about these changes directly or indirectly from their parents.
On the other hand, there are also cases where children hesitate to talk about it. In such a situation, parents should take initiative on their behalf. It is very important to tell children about the hormonal changes in their body.” Especially mothers should tell their daughters about periods before the age of 12. Many mothers talk about periods in code word. They present it as shame or curse.
They have to change their perspective. Tell the girls that this is a natural function of the female body. With such a learning, the girl will never feel embarrassed or guilty about it. Not only this, I believe that boys should also know about this. In the early teens, boys also feel the excitement in their private parts.
Exciting dreams or excitement in genitals is not an unnatural thing. If they ask you about this, then solve their questions. A good way can also be to inform them about this before they ask. As per the current society and behavioral the role of sex education in schools becomes important. It is good that parents give sex education to their children at home, but in India, such parents are very few.”
In such a situation, making sex education mandatory in schools seems very important. It should be included in the eighth or ninth grade syllabus, as by this age (14–15 years), children have developed sufficient understanding.