Families on the go travel
Now a days families are part of a highly mobile society. They go out to work, shop and play. Mainly travel on vacations and mainly move every year. Busy parents try to make each trip as enjoyable convenient, and safe as possible for their kids and themselves. Start out with a list of places to go and things to do, and plan the best route to make your trip as efficient as possible. Pile library books, shopping lists and other supplies in a special place near the door where you won’t forget them shopping with a small child or with several children is not an easy task.
Many parents try to shop alone for big grocery orders, and some say they’re able to save sitters fees because of careful comparison shopping they’re able to do without kids along. For older children, though, a trip to the store can be a learning experience in both nutrition and economy.
Selection of the Place
Adults may be able to throw a few things into a bag and dash off, but not when kids are coming along. Traveling with babies six months or younger is fairly easy, since they take long naps and don’t move around much. With older children, you need to plan carefully. Take care of everyone’s priorities. It is known that when you do not earn, it is very difficult for you to put your priorities first. So try to convince others about your favorite places and convince them so that they do not ignore your thoughts.
Human nature has been roaming since the creation. Man has made many journeys from one place to another. His curious mind has been taking him from one place to another. After the wooden wheel was invented, it became slightly more dynamic. He was more comfortable moving from one place to another. He started to travel more distance than before. However, the earlier humans used to move from one place to another to earn a living. His main purpose was to fill his stomach. Tourism is considered to be very important for the development and happiness of human beings, satisfaction and knowledge of peace and knowledge in Indian oriental texts.
Choose accommodation that offers a one- or two-bedroom suite instead of a standard hotel room with two beds. You will pay a little more for this facility, but a good night’s sleep is the main component of a successful family trip. Consider about – If everyone is kept in one room, you will be likely to go to sleep with your children. Now, if it’s been a long journey day and what sleep is, you’re after it, it won’t be an issue. However, if you want to have a drink, read a book, watch a movie, or have a conversation, it is best to book accommodation that will give you and your children separate sleeping areas.
It is hard to travel light with children. Clothing, food and toys take lots of space, but imaginative packing pays off. A backpack and/or umbrella stroller is well worth the space taken up. Older children enjoy selection and packing the things they want to bring. You’ll need to set limits as to types, sizes, and number of toys allowed. While making a note on families on the go travel, take only what fits in your child’s backpack or suitcase.
- Simplify the project by designing specific lifehacks for specific items. Put children’s clothing on top for easy access if you’re sharing suitcases.
- Pack a few of your baby’s things to make strange surroundings seem more familiar.
- Use a see-through lingerie case with zippered pockets and a hanger for small items for babies and parents. The bag is easily moved and hang, also the contents are visible.
- Pack several large plastic bags. They can be used for soiled laundry and to protect the sheets of the occasional bed-wetter. Or bring a bath hug with rubber backing to lay down on top of a sheet. It rolls up easily for travel.
- Let your baby’s quilt double as a changing pad. Slip it in a pillowcase and tie a ribbon around it for easy transportation.
- Use duffel bags for kid’s clothes and toys. They fit more easily into the car, trunk, or overhead compartment on a plane. A nylon duffel bag can be used for wet or soiled diapers, since it’s washable. It’s is also good for wet clothes and bathing suits.
- Save space by bringing inflatable toys. When not in use, they can be deflated and tucked away.
- Pack disposable diapers in the corner of suitcase to save the space a big bag.
City travel with Kids
- Set your baby’s infant seat in the stroller, if your child isn’t old enough to sit up.
- Use a baby harness or toddler wrist leash if your toddler is tired of the stroller. Embroider it or sew on appliques to make to look more personalized and less like leash.
- Take booster seat in the theater so your older (yet small) child can see the screen without being in your lap. He’ll be more comfortable, too. When the booster seat is outgrown for home use, keep it in your car for spur of the moment movie outings.
- Ride the subway in the front or back of the train so your kids can watch the tracks racing by. Let your kids try to figure out which stop is their so they can learn their way around. Let them sit a few seats away and pretend they’re travelling alone, if they want to. It will make them feel grown-up and they may pay closer attention to the route.
Involving kids for Shopping
- Share a handful box of tops-pants (clothing) for your child and ask to making match. Do ask for color combination with additional accessories. Prepare a grocery list with additional exemplary pictures and follow the list with involvement of your child.
- Due to obstinate or wayward child, While granting permission for major purchase. Keep the money in an envelope at least for a week. If your child still ask after waiting for a week, buy it. Mainly child mind and interest keeps on change quickly, and this helps avoid impulse buying.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to teach your child about nutrition, also with a add-on detailed explanation of item properties along with comparison to similar products.
- When ever you child ask for Junk food or something unhealthy than sometime say no and brief about why not to have as well as harmful during growing age.
- Try to manage caring, concern and emotional bonding, for easy understanding.
Making shopping easier
Get your self dressed first to avoid setting out with an overheated baby or toddler. Keep a few disposable diapers in your glove compartment, just in case. Tuck a packaged towelette and a plastic bag inside each diaper to make cleanup and disposal easier. Keep extra diapers and wipes at grandmas house, too. For unplanned visits hook some large safety pins on your key chain, you might need them for diapers or quick clothing pinup.
Change your baby on a blanket in the open trunk or hatchback of a car, or on the tailgate of station wagon or SUV, instead of couching uncomfortably in the back seat. Use an adults belt or an elastic stretch belt as a shopping cart safety, if the cart doesn’t have one. If your baby is too small to sit in the grocery cart, try sitting him in one of the little carry-along shopping basket provided. Set the basket in the child seat of the shopping cart. Try to choose a cart with a special baby seat. Keep your baby in an infant seat placed inside the cart.
Keep a restless older child entertainer with a long strip of transparent tape on his finger. If you don’t have any in your purse, ask a store worker or cashier for a piece, carry small toys or a pacifier in your purse or pocket, and attach them securely to the shopping cart with shower contain ring or a short piece of yarn or elastic. (Make sure the yarn or elastic isn’t long enough to fit around your baby’s neck.) Attach rattles and other small to stroller handles and car seats same way. Try this on the highchair too. So your baby can play with toys. Stuffed animals can wear cheap cat collars with yarn leashes.
Cover your shopping cart handle with a two-foot length of plastic tubing or a shower rod cover to protect your teething infant, or make a Terry cloth handle. Wrap with velcro so you don’t have to worry about germs. Give your kids something to eat, since the of food sometimes begets a desire for it. Bring a snack or lunch, or buy something nutritious at the store. Avoid the ”Can I have this?” question by giving your child one dollar to spend. Deciding what to buy will keep him occupied. Invest in a fold-up potty seat adapter for a toilet-trained (or almost toilet-trained) child. It turns any adult toilet into a comfortable toilet for a child.
Travelling stag, we rarely had reservations in advance. Part of the adventure is coming without a plan and allowing the moment to guide you, right? The concern with this travel style is that when you have children, you have to consider their threshold to be uncomfortable. Do favor for yourself and your children. So, Make hotel and transportation reservations timely to avoid unnecessary hassle. Walking the streets for hours looking for a hotel room or waiting an extra six hours at a train station is not the best time, let alone when you add a queer child to the situation. Not pretty, Do not assume that a crib or high chair will be available in the rental of your hotel or apartment. Call ahead to confirm availability, even if the hotel website states that it has cribs on hand (they may be used by another guest during they stay)
Promote hygiene practices and health education among children
Take care of your child under shower to get him used to water on his head and face. Use a clean plastic syrup bottle or dishwashing detergent bottle as a baby shampoo dispenser. The pull-up top let’s you squirt just the right amount and close it with one hand. Or keep baby shampoo in a hand-pump soap container labeled with a permanent marker. It allows you to keep one hand on a slippery baby at all times. Strap your baby into an infant seat with a towel over the pad, if you use a big tub for your baby who can’t sit alone.
Place your baby bathtub in the regular tub when your baby is not big enough to sit up in a bathtub. It helps keep an active infant in place and your floor dry. Let a child who can sit upright, do so in a bathtub ring seat or a small, mesh plastic laundry basket in the big tub. The water flows into basket while your child remains contained. The empty basket can also serve as a place to store bath toys when the bath is finished. Try using a plastic inflatable pool in the shower stall, also as a transition.
Living behavior and its impact
Due to changes with social / economic / industrial lifestyle and development, there has been a tremendous change in the pattern of communicable to non-communicable diseases. In addition, inequality in social justice / equity promotes existing concerns. Due to various factors, the treatment of these diseases remains inaccessible to the common people and their diagnosis has also often been seen to decrease. In the present case, a shift from a preventive approach to a therapeutic approach is necessary at the individual-level as well as the population-level. In order to address the health determinants of NCDs, there is a need to create a healthy diet / environment for all regions and it is also the most effective way to meet the challenges. Furthermore, by adopting a health promotion approach, it is envisaged that it empowers the population to choose well-informed and appropriate health-related options.
Time is needed to adopt an effective communication strategy to raise awareness and create greater community engagement using appropriately available health policies as well as locally available resources / new technologies. Research has shown health promotion and nutrition interventions to be highly effective in addressing various social, economic and environmental determinants of health. It is necessary to use media effectively to create awareness to influence nutrition / health related behavior of the people in mainly countries. The goal of ‘Health and nutrition for all’ is to achieve the highest possible level of good health / well-being and good nutrition.
Nutritious food is an important cornerstone of health. Therefore, to meet the needs of the body, the food should have the proper amount of essential nutrients. Nutrient excess and deficiency — both are equally harmful and have long-lasting adverse effects on individual, family, and community health. Thus, it is important to relate this issue effectively and make the community aware about the importance of good health and optimal nutrition. Good nutrition, regular physical activity and adequate sleep are essential rules for a healthy life. A holistic approach is needed to promote the concept of optimal nutrition across the nation.
Making Shampooing Easier
Most first-time parents are surprised when a fear of shampooing develops, yet it’s common. Shampoo as seldom as possible during this period. Once or twice a week is probably enough, unless your child has special problems. You can make a game out of hair washing by joining your child in the bathtub and pouring water over your head first . Or let your child wash a doll’s hair while you wash hers. don’t force child’s hair frequently [cover the brush with an old nylon stoking to help absorb oils] and occasionally wash hair with a damp washcloth. When you must shampoo, use a no-sting baby shampoo, and do the job quickly and matter-of-factly praising your child for bravery. As difficulties this period is for both for you, remember that is too-shall pass.
Tips to promote hygiene practices and health education among children
- Shampoo your child first, and then allow for a play tithe will end-on a happy note.
- try letting some-one else be the shampooer [dad, grand-parent]
- Make shampoo sculptures-in your child’ s hair. keep a hand mirror near by for your child to admire the new “do”!
- Try reintroducing a no- longer-used infant seat, the tilt allows the child’s head to be tipped back comfortably for shampooing.
- Tell your child the story of a speck of dirt that gets tired, settles for a nap on your child’s head, and is joined by lots more specks, only to get washed out my mom or dad. Telling the story should last as long as the shampooing .
- Sing loud songs together throughout the whole process.
- Wrap your child in a big beach towel, and have her-lie face up on the kitchen counter with head over the sink. Use a sprayer if one’s available. The towel will hold your child steady, your closeness will provide security, and it will be easier for you to control the soap and water.
Keeping shampoo out of eyes
- Put only a small amount of water in the tub so your child can live down flat from shampooing.
- Fill a big plastic jug with water and let it sink to the bottom of the tub. Your child can use it for a headrest. Or use your arm to support your child’s head.
- Have your child learn back under the faucet for a quick, easy rinse. Or make rinsing fun by using a watering can.
- Place colourful stickers on the ceiling over the tub to keep your child’s attention during rinsing. Change stickers periodically if interest seems to be wane.
- Use a sponge instant of a cup to control water when you rinse. (And try a sponge for applying shampoo soap won’t be so likely to run into eyes).
- Give your child small folder towel or washcloth to hold over eyes and face. Or use a plastic visor by cutting out the inside circle of a paper plate and placing it over your child’s head.
- Use swim goggles to prevents soap and water from getting into looks like a frog. Have your child repeat,”ribbit”
- Give your hands and sponge names, and have them argue over who’s going to wash your child’s hair.
- Let your child control the hand-held shower hose.
Making it fun
- Wear a puppet washcloth on your hand to make face cleaning less traumatic .
- Give your child a “smelly “bath using kitchen flavour extracts peppermint extract is fun. A little food colouring adds interest to the water experience.
- Help teach a little girl to get herself clean in a tub by pretending she’s a big girl geeting ready for a party. Soap on the face is cream, powder, blush and eye make-up soap on a leg is a silk stocking, soap on an arm is a white satin glove, shampoo is hair spray, and so on .
- Create a fun, washable bath mitt out of an unmatched sock. Draw a face with a permanent marker to make it a puppet .
- Buy bath towels that depict your child’s favourite book or television characters.
- Use coloured sidewalk chalk or bathtub crayons for drawings and colouring in the tub. They wash off easily.
Fear of the tub
- Bath with your small child to provide extra security. It’s a fun, too!
- Run the bath water before bringing a frightened child into the bathroom, lf you don’t have another child who might climb it while your back is turned.
- Ask questions to find out what’s scaring your child. Is it the water ? The drain? A slippery tub? Getting hair washed?
- Lure a child who’s reluctant to get in the tub by putting creamy hand lotion in little cups and mixing a few drops of food colouring in each. Have your child use the connection to “paint” his face and body then have hip-hop into the tub.
- Create a diversion by having your child help you put the bath toys, bubble bath or even the anti-skid mat in the tub. Some parents prefer to use a little liquid dishwashing detergent for bubbles. (Commercial bubble bath has been known to contribute to vaginal infections in little girls used too often).
- Use only a few inches of water in the tub, increasing the amount as your child’s gets more comfortable with it.
- swimming and swimming classes often help kids overcome bathtub fears
- Let your child give a doll a bath in the tub. Exerting control over a fearful Situation can help a child overcome the fear.
Encouraging good habits
- Keep a sturdy step stool next to the sink to encourage self -help.
- Hang a small medicine cabinet on the bathroom wall at your child’s eye level, to hold grooming necessities. If the cabinet has a mirror, so much the better.
- Buy mirror tiles to stick on the wall at your Childs height position the tiles so you can add mare as your child grows
- Give your child a inexpensive plastic case with his name on it. equip it with personal hygiene items such as a trawled- size toothpaste , toothbrush , a small bar of soap, and other necessities .
- half fill your bathroom sink each morning with clean water let your child dip both hand in, soap up, and towel dry change the water as needed
- ask your child, ” are all those little grimes gone?” this will help him conceptualize ” stuff” that must be washed off.
- Give a bath mitt to a child who hates to wash up. make one out of an old sock tied up with left over pieces of soap inside , or new two washcloths together after putting soap chips inside.
- ask your child to wash a particular toy before a meal or after toileting. its a good way to get hands washed without a battle.
- a liquid soap dispenser is probably not a good idea until children are about fine and won’t use it as a plaything.
Using hand towels
The best way to get really dirty hands clean is to have a child wash something in the sink: a toy, a doll, some plastic cups, and so on. remember that a wet, dirty bathroom towel is better than a neatly hung, unused one. assign each family member a color for towels and washcloths buy towels in a particular just for that person. buy washcloths and hand towels printed with picture of your Childs favorite storybook characters. Place press-on hooks at your Childs level, so towels can be hang up more easily. use a shower curtain ring to attach a hand towel to a towel bar the towel was hang securely for hand drying.
Keywords – 10 personal hygiene practices, dental education for kids, early childhood nutrition education, food safety and hygiene practices, good hygiene practices, hand hygiene, health education for children, health education for kids, health education for malnutrition child, health education for preschoolers, health education for toddlers, health education for under five, health safety and nutrition in early childhood education, hygiene practices, medical hand washing, nutrition education for children, personal hygiene practices, promote hygiene practices, Promote hygiene practices and health education among children, surgical hand washing
Tips New born Baby (infant) Care
Don’t worry if you don’t feel overwhelming love for your infant immediately. It often takes time, perhaps months, for real parental love to develop. Relax and enjoy the developing bond between you and your baby.
Despite the newness of caring for your first baby, it won’t take you long to become an old hand at baby care. Babies don’t arrive with attached instructions, but they do express their needs loud and clear. Luckily, they don’t realise that everything you do is just as new for you as it is for them.
Having a baby is like entering a long tunnel. You can’t see the end and you wonder what you’ve gotten yourself into. You emerge five years later having had less sleep than you might have wished, but thinking it wasn’t that rough after all. The difficult days become difficult to remember.
Caring and sharing
- Use a fabric marker to write your baby’s name, birth date, weight, and length on the front of a single-color outfit oneside. Photograph your baby wearing the outfit, and send copies as birth announcements.
- Take advantage of your computer by sending e-mail announcements and sending them through the regular mail.
- Imprint your baby’s foot several times on paper cards using a nontoxic ink pad. The cards will make lovely announcements or thank-you notes.
Adjusting to your new life
- Turn the telephone ringer off when you don’t want to hear it, or disconnect the phone if it doesn’t have a ringer switch.
- Use paper plates and cups to minimise housework, or have your helpers do the dishes. This is not the time to prove you can do it all and that nothing has changed.
- Put an extension phone in your baby’s room, or carry a cordless phone while taking care of your child.
- Buy or make a “Do Not Disturb” sign, and hang it on your front door whenever. Or create a personalised sign such as “Ssssh! Baby and Mommy are Resting!”
- To avoid answering the phone when you don’t want to, record the details of your baby’s birth on your telephone answering machine or voice messaging service. You may wish to add the best time to call. (You should be sleeping when your baby is.)
- Get support from friends and relatives who’ve had babies, or become involved in community parent groups.
- Make an effort to create “parents only” time each day (a late dinner after your baby goes to bed, a walk around the block while a friend or relative watches your baby, a five-minute telephone call during the day, and so on).
Your New Baby And You
While discussing about – New born Baby (infant) Care – Amid the flurry that follows the birth of a baby, it’s important to remember that everyone has adjustments to make. If it’s your first child, you’ll have new roles to try out if you have another children, their position will be changed overnight, too.
Along with the excitement and pride come stress and fatigue. You’re apt to demand a great deal of yourself, which can take its toll on those around you. Take care of your personal needs so you can help others take care of theirs. Be especially good to your partner during this time, and put off your big decisions, if possible.
When You Get Home
- After bathing, gently dab the tender area with a soft towel, oruse a hair dryer.
- Get a robe that buttons all the way down the front. It’ll be easier to get in to and out of than one that opens only part way down.
- Protect your incision while nursing by putting a regular pillow or a C-shaped pillow in your lap, or by putting your arm underneath your baby and holding her head at your breast.
- Stay in bed as much as you can. Keep your baby in a bassinet or crib near your bed, and keep a good supply of diapers and baby clothes nearby.
- Try making a play pen of your bed if you must care for a toddler, too. Keep plenty of toys and books within reach.
Caring for a tender abdominal muscles
- Don’t vacuum for a couple of months. The movements involved are hard on abdominal muscles. (It’s a good job for a father, partner or other family member.)
- Many mothers claim that rocking in a chair an hour more each day relieves abdominal discomfort and intestinal gas.
- Avoid bending down when dressing or changing your baby. Use an elevated changing table instead of a bed or other lower surface.
- Use your foot as a lever to raise your toddler off the floor when you’re in a chair or bed, instead of learning down to pick your child up.
- Avoid holding your baby in one arm while doing things around the house, until your muscles are stronger if your baby is fussy and wants attention, consider a mechanical baby swing .
WHEN YOU GET HOME
- Get a robe that buttons all the way down front. It’ll be easier to get in to and out of than one that opens only part way down the front. It’ll be easier to get in to and out of than one that opens only part way down.
- Wear comfortable, protective underwear to keep lose clothing from rubbing against your incision, unless loose clothing alone is not irritating.
- After bathing, gently dab the tender area with a soft towel, or use a hair dryer.
- Protect your incision while nursing by putting a regular pillow or a C-shaped pillow in your lap, or by putting your arm underneath your baby and holding her head at your breast.
- try making a playpen of your bed if you must care for a toddler, too. Keep plenty of toys and books within reach.
Keyword – new born baby care, newborn baby care 1st month, newborn baby care after birth, newborn care, newborn care after delivery, newborn cord care, newborn umbilical cord, newborn umbilical cord care, pampers premium care newborn, taking care of a newborn
Prevention of child from techno addiction
Often I have heard people say that my child is living with his mobile all day, he has no meaning to anyone. Whenever I went out of the house in the evening, passing through the streets or parks, I observed that 90 per cent of the children playing in the streets or parks regularly are 10 years old (studying in elementary) or working age. Children over ten years hanging barefoot on the shoulder in the evening or either the tuition is going or coming from there. After that, they are deploying home or tuition homework at home. After all, if some time remains, children watch TV, chatting on social media or playing mobile games. The question is, where is the time to go out of play and save them? Then gradually their habit becomes addiction and their parents begin to scratch. Children are not untouched by the increasing influence of technology. They see their parents do the same, so they do the same. If the parents are techno addict, children will also become techno addict too.
Keep children away from laptops, PCs and smartphones.
- Allow the use of TVs, laptops, smartphones and tablets up to the deadline.
- Put password on smartphones, tablets and laptops After a short time change the password.
- Do not tell the new password to the children. They will not be able to open them without your permission.
- Keep them away from TV, laptop, PC and mobile at dinner, pooja and family gathering.
- Spend quality time with children.
- Take them out for a picnic.
- Encourage them for physical activity.
Internet has become an important part of life, but its addiction can also make your child ill. If they stay connected to the virtual world for hours, then might be a victim of Internet addiction disorder. Internet addiction affects the brain in the same way as drugs cause harm. The bad addiction of the Internet causes brain damage and harm in many other ways. Students who use digital technology more than a limit, are less interested in their studies and become restless with the test. This study is revealed in a study, which states that – such students start feeling lonely at one time.
In the research conducted in General of Computer Assisted Learning, 285 such students were studying a degree course related to health. The research assessed their digital technology usage patterns, their anxiety, loneliness, reading and motivation. Researchers state that there is a negative relationship between Internet addiction and motivation to study. According to them, students who are addicted to the Internet, find it difficult for them to study and become more restless when they come for the exam. Researchers also said that loneliness is also felt due to Internet addiction, which makes it more difficult to study. “These results show that students with Internet addiction do not like to study and because of which the exam is low.” About one-fourth of the students admitted that they spend more than four hours online every day and the remaining students said that they remain online for one to three hours daily. According to the study, students mainly use the Internet for social networking and for obtaining information.
According to a research, the patient is always distraught in this addiction. Not only this, problems like lack of mind in any work, not being able to focus on any work. Things like smartphones, social networking sites and pornography, gradually become the addict of the Internet. Children suffering from this disease should reduce internet usage. The simplest way to make your child get rid of these addiction are ‘ Make them reading books and listening to music. Also make them Spend time with family and friends can reduce this habit gradually. In the recent past, cases of Internet addiction have been growing rapidly.
Although no clear definition can be given of this addiction, it is certain that if someone do not stop from usage smartphone for repetitive, unnecessary tasks. Even though knowing the consequences to the contrary, then been Addicted. The cure for this addition is not to stop using the phone itself. The right treatment is to use the phone in a balanced way.
Symptoms and It’s impact :-
- Pain in hands and wrists.
- Dryness in eyes.
- Weight gain.
Internet addiction is treated with medication as well as behavior therapy. It is not known to the particular. This therapy is given either with the group or alone. During this addiction one is gradually motivated to quit Internet usage. If he uses the Internet for ten hours, then he is motivated to use the Internet for the first eight hours, then six hours and then even less. Instead, other activities are attracted to the child. When mobile phones were invented, hardly anyone would have thought that one day it can also take the form of an addiction for a large number of people. ‘Phone Addiction’ has emerged as the biggest disease of today’s era.
Spending more time on online gaming, pornography and social networking sites has become a habit for most children. These are the initial symptoms. However, gradually the person becomes addicted to it. Things become such that anger, restlessness, irritability starts due to not using the net. A person suffering from such Internet addiction disorder spends five to ten hours on the Internet. Symptoms like getting out of the house, giving less time to friends and family, eating and drinking less.
- Emotionally weak.
- Loosing control on self.
- Fleeing restless.
- Loss of appetite.
- Feeling relieved while alone in room.
- Increase in sleeplessness.
Some research has found that people with these addiction also adopt many harmful things as drugs or alcohols etc.
Internet addiction kills many abilities such as motivation control, planning, sensitivity to rewards. Due to the lack of such abilities, you also become weak in studies. Internet addiction has also been linked in research to loneliness, which makes it difficult for students to study. Researchers said that Internet addiction and low social interaction make a person feel lonely. Psychiatrist specialist says that the habit of sticking to the Internet for hours is causing a mental illness.
Characteristics of phone addiction
Many things indicate about a victim of phone addiction. Mostly among them are – Phone addiction is not just an addiction. It can also have side effects on your physical and mental health.
- Eye strain and feeling pain.
- Blurred look
- Pain in neck and arms
- Suffering from lack of sleep.
Due to the addiction of the phone, keep using it till late night, due to which they are unable to sleep.- Due to prolonged exposure to the phone, it is more likely to fall prey to the microbes present on its surface.- Psychiatry like depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, etc.
How to deal with this addiction?
If child is addicted to the phone, then parents can take some steps to get control over it at their level.- Disabling notifications. Repeated notifications will not come, so child will not pick up the phone again and again.- Uninstall apps that have no solid utility, yet child spend a lot of time on them.- Track their phone usage time. There are some apps available that tell you how much time spent on the phone and Discourage spending more time.- Always keep the phone in another room instead of keeping it with kids. If it is always within reach, then child can use it.
If child sleep by setting an alarm in the phone and keeping it near them, then it is possible that child won’t stop from using the phone till late at night. So keep the phone somewhere away from the bed and use an alarm clock for alarm.- Tell firmly that not going to look at the phone for the next hour. Then ask your child to get started in implementing it. Try to know why child addicted to the phone. There is a shortage in life in most of the user. Any Shortage, you find a solution to avoid any problem in the phone. Identify that deficiency and try to overcome it.- Think about what other work you can give your child. So use the time-phrase wasting on the phone. Then try to make child usage time in those tasks.- If a remedy does not appear to work, do not hesitate to visit a psychiatrist.
Are parents/guardians also increasing digital addiction in children
For children under 18 months, spending only 15-20 minutes on screen is right and acceptable in terms of health. If you are also one of those parents who give their young children a smartphone or tablet in their hands while feeding or to keep them busy, then be aware that this habit can not only make them lazy. , but could push them towards digital addition only in the early stages of his age. According to the Pediatrics, children under 18 months of age, spending only 15-20 minutes on screen is healthy and acceptable. Experts believe that parents with busy schedules and an over-protective attitude towards the safety of young children are attaching their young children to smart screens.
Instead of playing with toys or playing outside, putting them on digital screen addiction at such a young age can hamper their all round development, spoil their eyesight and make them obese in childhood , Which can subsequently lead to diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. According to a psychologist, “Toys increase visual knowledge and touch knowledge in the minds of young children.” More screen time can permanently destroy young children with their cognitive abilities such as laziness and problem solving, paying attention to other people and sleeping on time. Health experts recommend that the correct age for children to spend normal time on screen is 11 years.
However, according to survey 25 percent of children aged six years or younger have their own mobile phone and about half of them spend up to 21 hours a week on their phones. During this time, they play games on screen and watch videos. Experts advise parents to engage their children in ‘open-ended’ content on the screen, so that it helps to increase their creativity while spending time on the app and it is only reward or sharing their attention Contribute to their cognitive development rather than being used. However, spending time on screen for a while and under someone’s monitor is not harmful. “Technology should not be a hindrance to the child’s normal social interaction and learning from the surrounding environment.
We need to understand and remember. If once addicted to a smart phone or tablet, then later it causes problems with withdrawal symptoms such as irritable behavior, stubbornness, frequent solicitation and tantrums in sleeping, eating or waking up in children when they are not allowed to spend more time on the screen. Experts believe that to keep children away from digital addiction, parents should create free zones of digital devices in the home, especially at the dining table and bedroom, not only for children, but also for themselves. “Children learn what they see.” In order to keep children away from this addiction, parents should also set a right example before themselves.
Using a well-discipline techniques
The first school of discipline is family and the second is academic school. It is difficult to imagine a civilised society without it. Population plays a big role in the creation and operation of a healthy society, which is possible due to being embedded in any form of discipline. I can surely state that ‘without discipline, neither the family can run nor the institution and the nation.’ Its generality can also be gauged from the fact that the word discipline can range from the smallest unit of society to the concept of ‘world-society’. It has to be observe whether the form of discipline is the same everywhere, or it will be different at every level like family, society, nation and world. ‘
The introduction of any nation comes from its disciplined citizens’. But there is also an army to protect the same nation. The army has its own discipline, where rules are strictly followed. Due to the question of security, there are norms of discipline, which cannot be compromised. But the simplest form of discipline is seen in society, where people live without any conflict with mutual harmony. After all, what are the reasons, because of which the feeling of ‘peaceful co-existence’ is the backbone of any society? Society is formed by joining different communities, then the nation and the world. Even though there is diversity in every field, ‘world-human’ and ‘world-society’ are envisaged, which is rooted in discipline. Discipline limits are also determined according to the region.
Discipline technique termed and initials
Whereas the aim of education is to provide better citizens to the society, who become partners in building a healthy society. The goal of discipline is to support ethics in education, even though the first school of discipline is family, but its schools play a decisive role in building a healthy society. In such a situation, the question becomes more important what should be the form of discipline in our schools. With this, while the students develop qualities like modesty, self-control, humility and wisdom, the possibility of being born of rebellion remains as well. Most people seek the meaning of discipline in a military complex, its rigid rules and its observance. Can the rules of a military complex and strict adherence help unintelligent or intelligent students learn anything?
Most teachers are ignorant of the true meaning of discipline in school. They can be heard saying how children will read without fear! And what happens with playing? Most of the students are interested in sports and there are many such occasions when the student as a player himself follows the rules. He subsequently continues as a citizen of the society. In fact, sports are the most appropriate means of achieving ‘self-motivated discipline’. Unless a person is bound by discipline and obedience on his own, it is futile to expect him to do the same to another.
Development and consideration of discipline
As we know about – now the concept of ‘continuous and comprehensive assessment’ has been incorporated under the expected change in the education system, the entire evaluator of the student will be his teacher. In such a situation, the responsibility of teachers is further increased that they take seriously the behaviour of students (from other students and teachers) and the mines (columns) with community activities. Then might be possibilities to transmit human values beyond the textbooks to the students in the true sense.
In accordance to the current situation of society, culture, education system, livelihood etc. are most involved in humans life. Parents need to be more alert, updated as well as need to tackle smartly while educating their children in all aspects. The role of parents is very important in developing good values in children. If parents will be cultured, then only children will become cultured. In today’s environment, it is tough for parents to give good values to children. No matter how much parents explain, children do what their mind says, but if you understands your child and guide accordingly from the beginning, then your child will definitely listen to you. The behaviour of children is rooted in childhood.
Importance and requirements of restraining
The ‘no’ of the child depends on the method of parenting, that is how the parents say/talk/speak to their child. According to a recent child development research, “Children aged 4-5 years do not speak 20-25 times in one day. Many times children also say ‘no’ due to tiredness. Generally speaking children with Rude Behavior speak ‘Na’ for everything. The important thing is that when a child does not speak for everything in childhood. Since, such behavior is an indication of his rebellion in the future. So, to make correction in the same using a well-discipline techniques seems mandatory.
Children’s brain is the blank slate on which we can write whatever we want. This process continues for four to six years from birth. Parents should take special precautions at this age. If you want to make them cultured, then you should not miss your duty. Children cannot be taught by teaching rituals (sanskars). Children learn what they see their parents do. Parents have to adopt in their own behavior those things which are in the interest of children. Children will learn as you would. They will do what you do. They will think that we should do more than our parents.
Developing and implementing discipline
Parents need to implement some rules, for better patronizing. Initially, set the limit of discipline from the beginning. Tell him that not everything will be accepted. If you refuse something, then definitely give him the reason for it. It will save from arising negative thoughts. If the child cries for something, then let him cry and asked if crying while demanding than nothing full-filled, otherwise kids pretend as – child crying is parent’s weakness. He will understand that the parents cannot see me crying and he will do the same to celebrate everything from now on.
Don’t fulfill every demand of the child. Many times, children start crying and stubbornly in front of other people or guests in the house to emotionally blackmail the parents. In fact, they feel that the parents will fulfill their stubbornness in order to save their honor. Parents also do this, if you are doing this too, stop it immediately. Do not surrender to the child. Learn not to say it. Most of the time parents tell the children what they did wrong, but instead they should tell them how they could have done it right. Giving children options to correct situations develops their thinking and understanding.
The habit of speaking the truth should be instilled in your child, for this the parents themselves will have to follow this path. They have to make a habit of honesty, they will have to tell that they can move forward only on the path of truth and honesty, because the foundation of honesty is very strong. No one can further corrupt your child. For this, you can explain it through a story or through a quote.
Along with the above mention tricks, few more to note and implement —
- Keep your voice soft while talking to them.
- During positive talks, children will get answers to their questions and they will also be in discipline.
- Give them the option according to opportunity.
- Then give them the right to choose the option. This will develop their ability to make decisions.
- Make sure to give opportunity to the children who have defiant behavior. This will develop their ability to control situations.
For good future of children, give them good education as well as good values. When children are small, they are like raw soil. You can mould them as you want. If parents are not happy with your wrong actions, they will not do them. And if parents encourage their good work then they will be excited to do more good work. Encourage good work of children and do not encourage bad work. Your children will definitely grow up to become a good and cultured person.