Common illness/sickness and initial treatment
We experienced our parents’ care when we were sick as children, but the job of caring for our own sick children seems awesome. As parents we act as paramedics, comforters, and companions to our sick children. Until your children can tell you what’s bothering them, these roles can be especially difficult. Many of the tips related to the Doctor Visits, are apply to the care of toddlers and preschoolers as well as infants.
List of Common illness/sickness and initial treatment.
Digital Thermometer have made this job much faster and easier for parents. Glass thermometers are no longer recommended because of the risk of mercury poisoning if the glass breaks. The rectal temperature is the most accurate. it will be one degree higher than an oral temperature.
Other methods will give you a ”approx” temperature if you simply want an indication as to whether your child is suffering from fever. One is to kiss your child’s forehead. (The temperature of your lips is more stable than that of your hands). Other options include axillary (armpit) thermometers, the ears thermometer (not recommended in children under three months), and the forehead strip. It’s important to tell your doctor which method you used when you report a temperature.
- Make insertion of a rectal thermometer easier by smearing petroleum jelly on it.
- Give your child an egg timer to watch while the temperature is being taken. Or let your child watch TV or listen to a song, or sing one together to shorten the wait.
- Don’t take your child’s temperature immediately after bath; this can affect the temperature reading.
One of the hardest things about giving medicine to babies and small children is getting it all down. Don’t try putting it in a bottle of formula or juice, you won’t know how much your baby has received if all the liquid isn’t taken.
- Give your baby liquid medicine in a nipple. (Make sure all the medication appropriate to take by filling the nipple with a little water for your child to suck). Or use an eyedropper, vitamin dropper, or medicine syringe (without the needle), which you can buy at the drugstore. Squirting into the cheek area (not down the throat) is easy,, there’s no mess, and 5 milliliters (ml) equal one teaspoon.
- Give bad-tasting medicine by holding your child’ nose until the medicine is swallowed. Then give some gum or a drink while counting to hold your child’s nose.
- Many of today’s good- tasting medicines can be frozen as popsicles, but check with your doctor first!.
- Ask your physician for the more concentrated medicine. Many antibiotics come in two strengths : 125 milligrams [mg] per 5 ml [or the teaspoon ], and 250 mg per 5 ml .If the dose is 250 mg. You only have to get your child to swallow half a teaspoon of the more concentrated medicine instead of a whole teaspoon of the lees concentrated type.
- Chilling liquid medicines can improve the flavor.
- Call medicine “the slime” or some other humorous name. Most medicine these days are quite tasty, which actually causes safety problems because a child may wish to take major when you’re not around
- Use a hollow, graduated medicine spoon for giving medicine to older children. Check your drugstore or talk to your pharmacist.
- Hold a paper cup under your Child’s chin when giving liquid medicine. Spills can be mixed with water or fruit juice and drunk from a cup.
- Taste your medicine yourself, and tell your child if it tastes bad. If it does, rub an ice cube over your child’s tongue to numb the taste
- Wrap a small child in a bath towel to limit physical residence.
- If your child absolutely refuses medicine by clamping his jaws shut, gently squeeze his nostrils shut. His mouth will open quickly.
- An older child may enjoy watching the procedure in a mirror.
Pills skills and drills
- Butter a pill lightly or coat it with salad oil to help it go down easily. Or bury it in a spoonful of applesauce.
- Let an older child hold a marshmallow to eat after the medicine is taken.
- Place a pill in a teaspoonful of ice cream or whipped cream, and it will slide down.
- Press a pill between two spoons to crush it, then mix it with applesauce and jam. Serve it by spoon with a “chaser” of water or juice.
- “Give” the pill to your child’s tongue, and have them take two gulps of water or juice in quick succession from a narrow neck bottle. The pill should go down with the second gulp.
- Ask your pharmacist for an empty, labeled bottle for your child’s medicine. Put you Childs daytime medicine in the bottle and give it to your daycare provider.
- Note down the time, amount, and medicine given if you have more than one medication to administer to you child, or if you have more than one child taking more than one medicine. Keep the dosage sheet posted on the refrigerator. Memory can fail anyone-and often does.
- Hang a card on the refrigerator that shows the doses and days. Cross off each date as you go along to ensure that you give the proper number of doses.
- Let your doctor know if your child has not improved within forty-eight hours of taking medicine.
As with with constipation mild diarrhoea is often treated with dietary changes. Binding food such as bananas, rice, applesauce, and pasta often help. However, diarrhoea can be use by a number of serious illnesses or allergies. If your child has loose, watery stools for more than a day, call your doctor. Parents need to be sure about – threat of dehydration is very serious. If your child is listless and lethargic and unable to retain fluids, than may be dehydrated. Other symptoms include low urine output, dry mouth, few tears during crying, sunken eyes, and dry skin. Test for dehydration by pinching a sunkn eyes, and dry skin the back of your child may be dehydrated.
- Encourage an infant with diarrhoea to continue breastfeeding, or offer rehydration fluids such as Pedialyte. Avoid sports drinks and sugary beverages.
- If your child is in a hard time accepting liquids, try giving them in a tiny glass such as a shot glass.
- Serve liquids in a fancy adult glass to make drinking more appealing , but avoid lead crystal.
- Try weird – shaped straws to make drinking more interesting.
- Give jell- o water. This homemade binder is made by dissolving a three- ounce package of jell-o in a cup of cold tap water.
- Try water in which rice has been cooked ; it’s a binder, too .
- Don’t give a commercial binding product to a child under age five or six without consulting your doctor.
Coughs and sore throats
- Make a cough medicine by mixing lemon juice and honey in equal parts. ( Don’t give honey to babies under one year of age, it may contain botulism spores that can cause infant botulism ).
- Use a pillow or folded blanket to elevate the head of the mattress to make breathing easier for a child with croup, congestion, or a bad cough. Or place a few books under the bed legs near child’s head.
- Teach your child to gargle by doing it yourself while singing a song, let your child join in.
Cold and Flu
- Wash hands frequently to prevent and combat illnesses during the cold-and-flu season.
- Help prevent colds during the cold-and-flu season by putting all the toothbrushes in the dishwasher every few days.
- Use an old, soft washcloth or a soft handkerchief to wipe a tender nose. Or use tissues with lotion.
- Hang a wet towel or sheet near a heat source to increase the humidity in a room and make laboured breathing easier.
- Coat a sore nose with non-mentholated lip balm or petroleum jelly. Or put a little petroleum jelly on a tissue before wiping your child’s nose.
- Use an electric coffee maker (with the lid removed) as a steamer or vaporizer if a regular one isn’t available. Make sure to place it whether it can’t be tipped over.
- Put a feverish child in a lukewarm. tub and let him blow bubbles. When the child gets bored, give him a popsicle. It’s fun, there’s no mess, and the fever comes down.
- Help relive your child’s congestion by running very hot water in the shower. Sit with your child in the bathroom with the door closed. (Some people recommend cold water shower “steam” for croup.)
- Teach your children how to blow their nose by having them cost their mouth and pretend to blow out a candle with their nose.
- Cover the top blanket on your child’s bed with a sheet that can be changed if food or liquid spelled on it.
- Pin a paper bag to the side of the mattress for soiled tissues and other scraps.
- Severe tray meals with a damp washcloth or paper towel under the dishes to prevent them from slipping. The towel can be used to clean the patients hands after eating.
- Avoid having to run from room to room by keeping medications and other sickroom supplies in a container such as a shoebox, basket, or bread pan
- Use a lazy Susan for easy access to bedside supplies
- Anchor a shoe bag between the bed mattress and frame. The pockets (hanging down over the edge) will hold tissue and other small necessities.
- Use a parent’s old t-shirt as a sick gown for child with chicken pox, poison-ivy, or some other skin problem requiring lotion won’t stain bedding or furniture.
- Let a sick child lie on an adjustable chaise lounge from your outdoor furniture set. It allows for a variety of positions requiring lotion. The shirt won’t bind, and the location won’t stain bedding or furniture.
- Give bored kids with chicken pox some paintbrushes and calamine lotion, and let them busy in scratching. It will take them a while to do. Calamine lotion covers quickly and dries fast.
- Quell the itch of chicken pox and other nuisances by using spray starch on the spots. (Make sure it doesn’t contain sizing.)
- Put a little backing soda or Oatmeal Bath in your Childs tub.
Casts on Arms and Legs
- Keep a leg or arm cast dry for showering or bathing by covering it with a large plastic bag held in a place with a rubber band or waterproof tape.
- Clean up a dirty white cast with white shoe polish.
- Make regular jeans and pants usable over a leg cast by inserting a long in the inseam. When the cast comes off, the zipper can be removed and sewn up.
- Sprinkle baby powder at the opening of a cast, and blow it in with a hair dryer or vacuum cleaner (with airflow reversed) to relive itching.
- Lubricate the edges of a cast with petroleum jelly to prevent chafed skin.
- Whenever there is an ear ache, soak a cloth in warm water and foment outer area of ear with cloth.
- Never feed child in lying down position.
- Drop few droplets of hydrogen peroxide and wait until it comes in contact with ear infection. Do mandatory consult a doctor for this.
- Heat the salt and put it in a thick cloth and then tie it well. Do verify that it isn’t too hot, and foment outer area of ear. Repeat this process with best possible number of times.
- Reduce or eliminate your child’s intake of dairy products to help reduce the mucus that contributes to ear infections.
- Elevate thread of the mattress to help drain fluid.
Cover – 19 (corona virus )
Parenting can be challenging even on a good day, but during these challenging times. It is important that you avoid this situation. Take steps to help yourself, your child and your entire family. Day to day due to mandatory requirement of updated information of COVID-19. Difficult to focus on the activities of Difficult to decide (big or small). Feeling heavy, irritable or anxious. Disturbances in eating and sleeping habits. What can you do to help yourself? Congratulations – you are taking the first step assuming that this is a challenging time of uncertainty and stress to be managed.
So, what can you do as a caregiver? The way you are feeling today. Hope and try to be positive. Take care of yourself as much as possible – with you children and other adults are also living, Share responsibilities, work or rest. Set aside time for yourself, and maintain your routine while you can. Keep your daily schedule and structure as possible. Any spiritual, religious or cultural activities. Keep those you rest One of healthy copulation skills for yourself and your family, list out. Excessive drinking, online gambling, or drugs. Avoid behaviour like taking. Remember that negative mapping, may increases your stress levels and lengthen. Which Can make your situation worse in time.
So Friends, we need to take care of self on priority. If we are well and healthy then only, parents can take care of their partner, kids and other relatives. God bless my readers a healthy, wealthy and wise always. The healthy person is the best portrait of human soul.
Tips to prevent child from techno addiction
Often I have heard people say that my child is living with his mobile all day, he has no meaning to anyone. Whenever I went out of the house in the evening, passing through the streets or parks, I observed that 90 per cent of the children playing in the streets or parks regularly are 10 years old (studying in elementary) or working age. Children over ten years hanging barefoot on the shoulder in the evening or either going or coming from tuition.
After that, they are deploying home or tuition homework at home. After all, if some time remains, children watch TV, chatting on social media or playing mobile games. The question is, where is the time to go out of play and save them? Then gradually their habit becomes addiction and their parents begin to scratch.
Children are not untouched by the increasing influence of technology. They see their parents do the same, so they do the same. If the parents are techno addict, children will also become techno addict too.
What should I do if my child is addicted to technology?
In the research conducted in General of Computer Assisted Learning, few such students were studying a degree course related to health. The research assessed their digital technology usage patterns, their anxiety, loneliness, reading and motivation. Researchers state that there is a negative relationship between Internet addiction and motivation to study.
Internet has become an important part of life, but its addiction can also make your child ill. If they stay connected to the virtual world for hours, then might be a victim of Internet addiction disorder. Internet addiction affects the brain in the same way as drugs cause harm. The bad addiction of the Internet causes brain damage and harm in many other ways. Students who use digital technology more than a limit, are less interested in their studies and become restless with the test. This study is revealed in a research, which states that – such students start feeling lonely at one time.
According to them, students who are addicted to the Internet, find it difficult for them to study and become more restless when they come for the exam. Researchers also said that loneliness is also felt due to Internet addiction, which makes it more difficult to study. “These results show that students with Internet addiction do not like to study and because of which the exam results are low”. Motivate the child towards studies and treat positively about they will perform better.
About one-fourth of the students admitted that they spend more than four hours online every day and the remaining students said that they remain online for one to three hours daily. According to the study, students mainly use the Internet for social networking and for obtaining information. According to a research, the patient is always distraught in this addiction.
Not only this, problems like lack of mind in any work, not being able to focus on any work. Things like smartphones, social networking sites and pornography, gradually become the addict of the Internet. Children suffering from this disease should reduce internet usage. The simplest way to make your child get rid of these addiction are ‘ Make them reading books and listening to music. Also make them Spend time with family, friends and going out to travel, can reduce this habit gradually.
- Allow the use of TVs, laptops, smartphones and tablets up to the deadline.
- Put password on smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Do not disclose password to children, They won’t be able to open them without your permission.
- Keep them away from gadgets at dinner.
- Organize few religious functions as – pooja and family gathering.
- Spend quality time with children. Try to have a healthy discussions, and generates a bonding with them.
- Take them out for a picnic, This is a good mode of entertaining and exploring something new.
- Encourage them for physical activity.
In the recent past, cases of Internet addiction have been growing rapidly. Although no clear definition can be given of this addiction, it is certain that if someone do not stop from usage smartphone for repetitive, unnecessary tasks. Even though knowing the consequences to the contrary, then been Addicted. The cure for this addition is not to stop using the phone itself. The right treatment is to use the phone in a balanced way.
Effects of technology addiction
Many things indicate about a victim of phone addiction. Mostly among them are – Phone addiction is not just an addiction. It can also have side effects on your physical and mental health. Due to the addiction of the phone, keep using it till late night, due to which they are unable to sleep.- Due to prolonged exposure to the phone, it is more likely to fall prey to the microbes present on its surface.- Psychiatry like depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, etc.
- Pain in hands and wrists.
- Dryness in eyes.
- Weight gain.
Internet addiction is treated with medication as well as behavior therapy. It is not known to the particular. This therapy is given either with the group or alone. During this addiction one is gradually motivated to quit Internet usage. If he uses the Internet for ten hours, then he is motivated to use the Internet for the first eight hours, then six hours and then even less. Instead, other activities are attracted to the child.
When mobile phones were invented, hardly anyone would have thought that one day it can also take the form of an addiction for a large number of people. ‘Phone Addiction’ has emerged as the biggest disease of today’s era. Spending more time on online gaming, pornography and social networking sites has become a habit for most children. These are the initial symptoms.
However, gradually the person becomes addicted to it. Things become such that anger, restlessness, irritability starts due to not using the net. A person suffering from such Internet addiction disorder spends five to ten hours on the Internet. Symptoms like getting out of the house, giving less time to friends and family, eating and drinking less.
- Emotionally weak.
- Loosing control on self.
- Fleeing restless.
- Loss of appetite.
- Feeling relieved while alone in room.
- Increase in sleeplessness.
Some research has found that people with these addiction also adopt many harmful things as drugs or alcohols etc. Internet addiction kills many abilities such as motivation control, planning, sensitivity to rewards. Due to the lack of such abilities, you also become weak in studies. Internet addiction has also been linked in research to loneliness, which makes it difficult for students to study. Researchers said that Internet addiction and low social interaction make a person feel lonely. Psychiatrist specialist says that the habit of sticking to the Internet for hours is causing a mental illness.
Due to the addiction of the phone, keep using it till late night, due to which they are unable to sleep.- Due to prolonged exposure to the phone, it is more likely to fall prey to the microbes present on its surface.- Psychiatry like depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, etc.
How to deal with this addiction?
If child is addicted to the phone, then parents can take some steps to get control over it at their level.- Disabling notifications. Repeated notifications will not come, so child will not pick up the phone again and again.- Uninstall apps that have no solid utility, yet child spend a lot of time on them.- Track their phone usage time. There are some apps available that tell you how much time spent on the phone and Discourage spending more time.- Always keep the phone in another room instead of keeping it with kids. If it is always within reach, then child can use it.
If child sleep by setting an alarm in the phone and keeping it near them, then it is possible that child won’t stop from using the phone till late at night. So keep the phone somewhere away from the bed and use an alarm clock for alarm.- Tell firmly that not going to look at the phone for the next hour. Then ask your child to get started in implementing it. Try to know why child addicted to the phone. There is a shortage in life in most of the user. Any Shortage, you find a solution to avoid any problem in the phone.
Identify that deficiency and try to overcome it.- Think about what other work you can give your child. So use the time-phrase wasting on the phone. Then try to make child usage time in those tasks. Parents require to set -up some rules, and regulations for. Initially, try to implement the limitations, and method’s of discipline from the beginning. The management in behavior of child started rooted from childhood.
Are parents/guardians also increasing digital addiction in children
For children under 18 months, spending only 15-20 minutes on screen is right and acceptable in terms of health. If you are also one of those parents who give their young children a smartphone or tablet in their hands while feeding or to keep them busy, then be aware that this habit can not only make them lazy. , but could push them towards digital addition only in the early stages of his age. According to the Pediatrics, children under 18 months of age, spending only 15-20 minutes on screen is healthy and acceptable.
Experts believe that parents with busy schedules and an over-protective attitude towards the safety of young children are attaching their young children to smart screens. As parents we performs many role as croaker, sawbones, paramedics, and companions to sick children. Instead of playing with toys or playing outside, putting them on digital screen addiction at such a young age can hamper their all round development, spoil their eyesight and make them obese in childhood , Which can subsequently lead to diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. To rectify such situation, we need to prepare a proper disciplinary tricks and manage completely organized scheduling at home,
Spending time on screen for a while and under someone’s monitor is not harmful. “Technology should not be a hindrance to the child’s normal social interaction and learning from the surrounding environment. We need to keep a close observation, so that we can verify few sickness and provide early treatment at home. We need to understand and remember. If once addicted to a smart phone or tablet, then later it causes problems with withdrawal symptoms such as irritable behavior, stubbornness, frequent solicitation and tantrums in sleeping, eating or waking up in children when they are not allowed to spend more time on the screen.
According to a psychologist, “Toys increase visual knowledge and touch knowledge in the minds of young children.” More screen time can permanently destroy young children with their cognitive abilities such as laziness and problem solving, paying attention to other people and sleeping on time. Health experts recommend that the correct age for children to spend normal time on screen is 11 years.
However, according to survey 25 percent of children aged six years or younger have their own mobile phone and about half of them spend up to 21 hours a week on their phones. During this time, they play games on screen and watch videos. Experts advise parents to engage their children in ‘open-ended’ content on the screen, so that it helps to increase their creativity while spending time on the app and it is only reward or sharing their attention Contribute to their cognitive development rather than being used.
Experts believe that to keep children away from digital addiction, parents should create free zones of digital devices in the home, especially at the dining table and bedroom, not only for children, but also for themselves. “Children learn what they see.” In order to keep children away from this addiction, parents should also set a right example in front of them.
If a remedy does not appear to work, do not hesitate to visit a psychiatrist.
Importance of Playful learning environment
In the growing age, friends are the only ones for children and they often share unbiased knowledge of physical-mental changes. At such times, parents can tell to children what is wrong, what is right. Nothing can quite replace visits for getting to know one’s relatives if your family enjoys big get-together on holidays or family reunions, your children are especially lucky. Imaginative use of the telephone , mail , computer [for e- mail] , video camera [ digital or other] , VCR and audiotape recorder can provide good substitutes for visits and gatherings.
Sports are the basis of development of human life and the vital element and fundamental right of child life. Through sports, boys and girls give good direction to their natural tendencies and the management of their emotions. It is a well-known fact that the importance of sports as a pedagogical approach in human life from many perspectives. While generating a playful learning activities is also the initial key features of best and successful parenting. Qualities such as human values, emotional development, patience, discipline, friendship, cooperation, honesty, competition and leadership behavior, more than preaching, are instinctively learned through sports.
That is why academics have been strong advocates of educating children and girls through sports, why not because the children in nature, along with giving direction to the creation of sports-learning environment, children – Please replace it in girls. Therefore, in terms of acquisition of sports, there are double benefit approaches in terms of self-development. For this ideology, thinkers have strongly believed that sports are the basis of safety, growth and development, joy, elation, creativity and natural development of life values in child life.
When a child comes home from school, than anyone elder as well mature person should be at home , During the growing towards teenagers it is important to share things and required revert or treat accordingly as, to encourage good work and not to oppose the wrong thing, nor do be rude and should not be harsher. Explain about what they should not do in their faith. Parents need to build-up strong bonding with kids. One need to be soft by language and should sound as caring as well as friendly while taking to kids.
Effects of playful learning environment
The encouragement to play and research helps children to learn, and motivate to study, develop social, emotional, physical and mind. Children play for pleasure, but playing is also the key to their learning and development. Play helps to shape-up children’s knowledge, experience and develop their eagerness and confidence. Children learn by trying things out, comparing results, asking questions and facing challenges. Play develops language-learning, thinking, planning, organizing, and decision-making skills.
Teaching and learning is a process that involves many factors. In the manner in which the learner incorporates new knowledge, ethics and skills while moving towards his / her goals to expand his / her learning experiences, all these factors keep coming up in a state of communication. A variety of perspectives on teaching have emerged during the last century. One of these is cognitive learning, which sees learning as a function of the brain.
The second is, constructive teaching which sees knowledge as the work done in the learning process. Rather than looking at these theories separately, they should be seen as a series of possibilities that can be embedded in learning experiences. While using a well-discipline methods and techniques, In this process of integration, it is necessary to take other factors into consideration – cognitive style, style of learning, multiple forms of our intelligence and teaching that can be used by those who need it and who are from different cultural backgrounds.
Creativity is a learning strategy in which the students’ prior knowledge, beliefs and skills are used. Through creative strategy, the student develops a new kind of understanding based on his prior knowledge and information. A teacher working on this style raises questions and observes students’ process of finding answers, directing them and initiating new ways of thinking.
The creative-style teacher, working with raw data, primary sources, and interactive material, asks students to work on their data collected and to direct their own quest. Gradually, the student begins to understand that learning is actually a cognitive process. This type of style is effective for students of all ages, it also works on adults. The real thing is that when the child starts speaking, he does not speak letters.
He speaks meaningful words and sentences. Keeping this in mind, the foundation of the class library was laid. In addition to the text book, various books and magazines and newspapers were made available. Children were given books of interest to them in the classroom itself. Such an atmosphere was created that teachers should talk a lot with the children who are admitted in school, listen to their experiences and stories and tell them, listen to their mind.
Impacts of playful learning environment
Psychological discoveries have proved that children who participate in sports are more stable and valuable from an emotional standpoint and are not discouraged quickly. Sports are a very good means of using closed energy. Sports, which emphasize self-governance rather than rigid discipline, keep suppression beyond mitigation leading to a steady increase in the level of values.
The field of sports is an area in which the participating students participate without any external pressure and all discrimination (In which, forgetting the color, distinction, region, distinction etc.), develop values like friendship, goodwill and cooperation which are beneficial for the nation. It is natural to generate tension and pressure in the competition.
The player also keeps himself balanced in this situation, which leads to the development of emotion and psychological ground which leads to the generation of such a game feeling. If it does not, then it means that the game lacks emotion and in its due to absence of the child. Human health is the first requirement for the body. Sports have an important and special contribution in maintaining health. If anybody keeps playing regularly, his body will remain strong, powerful, beautiful and healthy.
If children do not play, their life will become dull. While child rearing, parents also require to explain and prepare girls for periods as Different types of sports in life play an active role in the physical development of female child. Because activity is as important for development as rest and food. Through playing, the child expresses the frustrations and disappointments that have arisen in his life, resulting in the transformation of his mental conflicts and distortions that continue to occur in his heart and thus the development of additional vitality with joy in his life are also possible.
That is why few studies states the relation to the game is that – “Through the game the child can check his abilities. Playgrounds are open chambers. “Also clarifies the importance of the game. On the basis of many researches, it has now been proved indisputable that sports have physical, mental and social importance. Whose brief separate discussion is given in the educational as importance of the problem.
Task generation and implementation of playful learning environment
Give grandparents a photo album containing a new grandchild’s photos and other memorabilia [ such as first drawing ]. Ask grandparents to write in the album about in the memories of the child will have his own special book to look at over the year.
If the child is handicapped, the need for stimulation and play increases especially. Equal opportunities are needed for girls and boys to play and to interact with all family members. Playing games with all ages family members is helpful for developing relationship and strengthen the same. Use Playful learning environment in 2020. It is also a great mode of connecting which generates a circle of socialism.
Sports spirit has a meaningful and important place in anyone’s life. This reflects a person’s level of thinking, manner of behavior and general nature. It has an impact on the personality and characteristics of the person like honesty, tolerance, kindness, friendship, cooperation and discipline etc. This sporting spirit is not limited only to the field of sports, but it is related to all areas of a person’s life. A good player develops good vibrancy, feeling, guiding and adhering to ethics.
The spirit with which he plays the game adopts the same spirit in all walks of life. A good player achieves a high level of success in his life, he adjusts himself and adjusts to the society and domestic environment, he is emotionally stable, has a high level of complacency, confidence and pragmatism. . He is disciplined, obedient, aware and truthful, faces many challenges with ease, whether he leads to victory or defeat. He not only provides leadership in the playground but also provides successful leadership in social and economic fields.
Verify regarding the children’s bulling victim 2020
The world of crime is also going through regular changes. New crimes are involved in the list of crimes. Cyber bullying is also one of these. How to protect your child from this crime. Have you ever experienced cyber bullying? Are you sure that your child is safe from Cyber negative impacts ? You say yes, but some figures will surprise you. According to a survey conducted on children, in the case of online harassment, India is third in the world.
About 66 percent of the Internet users in India have faced cyber-bullying in some way. Not only that, about 53 percent of adolescents believed that they got real life from their online contact. Obviously this was done without the knowledge of the parents without meeting it.
Most important is to verify regarding the children’s bulling victim 2020. We all are aware about society and behavior pattern. According to a recent study, ‘1 out of 3 children is associated with bulling, whether it is a boiler or a bully supporter. If the child is afraid, nervous or scary while talking to the parents, it means that he is being bullied and he is hiding this from the parents. Studies have also proven that 67% of bullying occurs when there are no parents with children.
When children experience emotional invalidation, that creates an impression in their mind as that certain barriers to sharing are created, emotions are not acceptable to express, along with the sense that bonding is conditional. Parents play the role of a safe haven in this – by helping to name those emotions and noticing how their child is feeling, and also providing a message as – all emotions are natural and serve a purpose. This is where the real intuition and reconciliation between the two begin.
In any place, anywhere, between school, home or friends, children can become victims of bullying and there is no one else but the children. Parents make every effort to protect their child from being bullied. But what happens when your own child bullies others? Exploiting or bullying children get mental and behavioral signals, which can be identified and removed from this problem.
As per the normal discussion between parents, mainly concerns are about that children are bullied in school, but why do we forget that a child are also bullied or harassed by other children. What if your child bullies others.
Verify the source, place and mode of bully
Be friendly with the children, ask about their entire routine, friends-teachers.
- Parents won’t to be so busy, they should definitely attend the children’s parent-teachers’ meeting in which they can meet their teachers and friends.
- Parents are role models for children. Therefore, give examples of leadership, generosity and friendly people in front of them.
- If you see some changes in your child’s behavior, immediately contact the teacher.
- Tell the children aged 12-13 years about cyber bulling.
- If the problem is more serious, consult the child psychologist.
- In addition to the school, family gatherings and local communities give children the opportunity to meet their friends, this will create a sense of socialization in a safe environment.
Trace if child is bulling other children
Not able to sleep comfortably — A study conducted by the University, which has found that children who have difficulty sleeping are more prone to bullying. While children who are able to sleep peacefully, nothing of this sort is seen. If your child is not able to sleep properly at night, talk to him and what is going on in his mind? Try to know this.
Justify wrong treatment with others. — Often, the children stop talking to each other when they quarrel, but their quarrel does not last long and they become friends. But if your child is being very aggressive towards another child and is also justifying his wrong behavior then you should be alert. According to experts, children who do this behavior bully. Instead of shouting at such children one should talk with love. Ask him what is the reason that he is trying to justify his mistake too. Teach him to be sympathetic and explain how his misbehavior is affecting others.
Keep an eye on online history. — Parents need to be aware of what the child sees and does online. With this help you can know what is going on in the mind of the child. Find out if your child is harassing other children online by creating a social media profile. If this is the case, make strict rules for the screen time. Keep an eye on your child’s online history as to what he does and what is going on in his mind. If you see anything wrong in this, then start counseling the child at your level.
Reaction to the sex affiance queries
Usually, children ask unsuspecting question and parents don’t understands about – how to revert and give reaction to the sex related queries answer their question. Mostly parents scold him/her or make them quiet. The confusion and curiosity of the children increases even when there is not a satisfying revert. Even today, people in our country do not talk openly about sex information to their children. As in according to the present tenure and society, building a relationship between parent and child is required on priority.
Today is the time of technology, due to which it is not possible for smart gadgets to stay away from the hands of children for long. Children rush to the internet world and calm their curiosities. In such a situation, children do not get the right information about sex and they start seeing sex differently. Therefore, it should be tried that children should be given sex education at the right time and correct information. For this you should also take care of right methods for children.
Also visit ……… Adapt Stubborn Children to Improve
Need and importance of sexual anatomy
Generally, well educated people are still stunned by talking or discussing an important topic, which is mostly considered confidential, so giving coupling education to children is far away and our reluctance on our children’s future. Have we ever thought about the effect it may have ? Isn’t not true that it is still easy for children to answer these questions today, but tomorrow it will be very difficult to solve their problems ? Often parents do not consider it necessary to give children any information about coupling.
Also visit ……… Consequences for lying child 2020
By thinking that they too had not told anything about it by their parents. So did it affect their life? Then today the era has become so advanced that even before age children know everything. Then what is the need to explain something separately? But often this thinking of ours, proves to be harmful for children. Whether or not to educate to our children, they get many such incomplete and provocative related information from pornographic magazines, TV, movies, internet, even toilet walls, which mislead them.
Also visit ……… Key features of best and successful parenting
Enough for child fickle mind starts to fret over various types of experiments about without seeing the immaturity of the body and in many cases they achieve it, and the result ahead ? Many physical-mental illnesses, self-aggrandizement, remorse and studies, career losses are different. But our irony is that despite living in the jet age of 21st century, we are still not able to decide whether or not to give educate children and when and how ? Whereas now the time has come that beyond such education or not, we should think about how and at what age to educate to children. Mainly Sexologist are pointing the criteria and right way to give proper education to children.
Also visit ……… Dealing With Temper Tantrums
Understand child phycology
Starting from initial stage, children’s are also with common mentality and line of thought like us and mainly human’s have feeling, and few survey as well as research say’s that few feelings are present in the child from birth and they are also eager to know all about the parts in humans body, which is absolutely normal. But most of the parents do not pay attention to this and also do not give proper guidance to their children. Many times it also happens that we start arousing curiosity in our child’s delicate mind right from childhood.
When the child is born, they does not know anything about the world, even about their own body. In such a situation, whenever a child hands towards private parts like other organs or comes undressed in front of others, parents immediately reprimand them. At that time, the innocence does not realize their mistake, but in the opposite mind, curiosity starts to wake up, why is it forbidden to touch this part of my body.
So to avoid scolding of parents, child starts touching their private parts privately and the parents do not even aware about. Therefore, parents should not scold children with their normal actions, their behavior may also change over time. When talking to children on sensitive issues like sex, take special care of their age and understanding. According to the age and understanding of the child, give him information related to sex. It is not necessary that you give complete information about sex to the child, but you can tell them all things by making them aware.
Human body parts explanation at different age slabs
Physical and mental changes occur when children grow up. It is often seen that children do not understand these changes and remain in a dilemma. Therefore, children should talk about these changes and parents should explain them. Awareness should be given about the meaning of these physical and mental changes.
Due to the lack of information related to sexology , children resort to porn videos. If you are aware of this then do not get angry with the child and explain it in a calm manner. Give him sex related information and tell him that the way to get information from internet is wrong. What to guide further in different ages ?
At around age of 3-4 years, explain them as the way all the brushes, towels etc. are completely private and individual also should not be used by anyone else, In the same way few part of your body is also completely private. Which you should not uncover in front of others. Also, tell that if anyone touches or rub limbs, they should arise objections tell parents/guardians immediately. By doing this, we will be able to inform the children about privacy of their private parts as well as protect them from child sexual abuse.
During the age slab changes – mother can ask about that child should not even show private parts to them, so now you have to take bath yourself. In this way they will be able to know that their private parts are absolutely private, which no one has the right to see or touch. While teaching about body parts we need to explain regarding safe-unsafe touch. Small children do not understand much about safe-unsafe touch, but it depends on the way parents explain them. Still, explain to children about the good touch and bad touch.
Explain them in a simple way instead of answering their technical queries. Always keep in mind the age of children. While giving basic education to children, Parents need to provide accurate and complete information about fornicate to children above 14 years of age. When kids ask questions related to copulation, parents scold them, instead of being angry, respond lovingly. Parents shouldn’t ignore their questions and may not try to scold them. Keep friendly behavior while answering such queries, do try not deal with settlement.
Give time and build supportive bonding
It is often seen that children run towards the Internet world or talk to their friends about sex due to lack of support from parents. From where he takes half-incomplete information related to sex. It is not right for them. Therefore parents should give time to their children. Parents need to do communication also try for healthy discussion with friendly behavior and positive reactions .
It is not that the curiosity of children will be calmed by knowing the names of the organs. Their questions also change according to the changes in the body with aging. Therefore, the phase of their questions and your solutions should be like an ongoing process. Explain with examples for better understanding because as your child grows up, he wants to know why his organs are different from those of opposite sex.” Generally, children above five years of age have a desire to know this. So at this age, tell them the difference between boy and girl with ordinary comparisons.
Friendly relationship with teenagers is important
Friendly relationship with teenagers is important When children turn 12-13, apart from parents, many people start making space in their world. You tell them or not, they start to know about the changes in their body. We feel comfortable asking our friends about their problems. While talking about teenagers, “Have a friendly relationship with them. Adolescent children should be given information about homosexuality, masturbation, periods etc. Don’t forget to tell them about safe sex and diseases like AIDS too.
Often, after the age of ten, children become very sensitive about changes and looks in their body. Many children try to learn about these changes directly or indirectly from their parents. On the other hand, there are also cases where children hesitate to talk about it. In such a situation, parents should take initiative on their behalf. It is very important to tell children about the hormonal changes in their body.” Especially mothers should tell their daughters about periods before the age of 12.
Many mothers talk about periods in code word. They present it as shame or curse. They have to change their perspective. Tell the girls that this is a natural function of the female body. With such a learning, the girl will never feel embarrassed or guilty about it. Not only this, I believe that boys should also know about this. In the early teens, boys also feel the excitement in their private parts.
Exciting dreams or excitement in genitals is not an unnatural thing. If they ask you about this, then solve their questions. A good way can also be to inform them about this before they ask. As per the current society and behavioral the role of sex education in schools becomes important. It is good that parents give sex education to their children at home, but in India, such parents are very few.” In such a situation, making sex education mandatory in schools seems very important. It should be included in the eighth or ninth grade syllabus, as by this age (14–15 years), children have developed sufficient understanding.