Children are not untouched by the increasing influence of technology. They see their parents do the same, they do the same. If the parents are techno addict, children will also become techno addict.
Keep children away from laptops, PCs and smartphones.
- Allow the use of TVs, laptops, smartphones and tablets up to the deadline.
- Put password on smartphones, tablets and laptops After a short time change the password.
- Do not tell the new password to the children. They will not be able to open them without your permission.
- Keep them away from TV, laptop, PC and mobile at dinner, pooja and family gathering.
- Spend quality time with children.
- Take them out for a picnic.
- Encourage them for physical activity.