According to experts, since childhood, the effect of peer pressure starts in children. Generally, there is more pressure on friends than children aged 11-15 years, but parents do not understand this pressure. It also has a positive effect, which leads to the development of extra-curricular activities in children. But in today’s changing environment, peer pressure has a negative impact on children, such as class bunking, lying to parents, stealing, smoking etc.
Guide the children. This will give them mental support.
- Be friendly with them, so that they share their every thing with you.
Instead of punishing children when they make a mistake, explain them with love.
- Develop positive thinking in children.
- Promote their creativity. Encourage them to participate in creative activities.
- Praise them by winning a contest by children, encourage them by rewarding them.
- Keep complete information about his friends.
- When there is a change in the behavior of children, immediately meet their teachers and friends. Chat with them in detail about this.
- Teach them to say ‘no’ politely rather than being under pressure from friends.
- Tell some ways to avoid peer pressure of seniors.